India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

The torture of Arpita (Page 2)

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Hi dreamy i m fedup writting same line for ur analysis but have no choice" It 's awesome"

I have one more choice for Avi to get Arpita free he should kidnap RV younger bro and then get arpi in exchange infact all charges withdrawed from her.

wat do u say????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14Dreamygal301smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
i think cvs just might surprises us today or tommorow

they hv kept us hanging here

if avdesh forcibly at gunpoint rescues arpita then also no good he wud hv one more fault in eyes of law.

also dreamy ur point of sadist pleasure,. hee i didnt hv heart to see that again coz i was already torn by  the torture and it just made me think come on avdesh where are you..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girltalkie14smile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

dreamy diHug
i'm going now for exam....will come back later and read it later....
hope i don't get any punishment today....my mam is combi of RV and MY auntyCryCry
take care 
love you alots...
yahooo i 'm first LOL LOLLOL

Priya dear,Hug

no problems!....best of luck for your exam.

Study comes first, always.

cya later.Smile
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Hi dreamy i m fedup writting same line for ur analysis but have no choice" It 's awesome"

I have one more choice for Avi to get Arpita free he should kidnap RV younger bro and then get arpi in exchange infact all charges withdrawed from her.

wat do u say????

Hi Komal,Smile

thank you dear...comments like these makes it worthwhile!...keep on repeating, no problem.

Yes I think Avi should kidnap RV's brother for what he is putting Arpi through!Angry...however, my only concern is that is going to take time and I really want Arpi out from there!CryCry...I nearly cried at the precap, their hands outstretched to touch each other and couldn't!.. Avdesh just went wild when he saw her crying and being hit...CryDead....so I think he won't leave without her...at least I hope not!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i think cvs just might surprises us today or tommorow

they hv kept us hanging here

if avdesh forcibly at gunpoint rescues arpita then also no good he wud hv one more fault in eyes of law.

also dreamy ur point of sadist pleasure,. hee i didnt hv heart to see that again coz i was already torn by  the torture and it just made me think come on avdesh where are you..

@ red...no other words to describe the look on RV's face!!!DeadDead....I still can't get over how he has changed!!....

and re: the gunpoint, maybe or maybe not....I think bhootni coming is something that could happen....but we will have to see...if he see's her being beaten up and then somehow leaving afterwards...I will be really surprised....Ouch
talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Excellent writing..I feel Bahuji will come & take Avita or Avi away...Now will be the time for RV'S family to come into the fray... I want  Avi to hold RV by his neck & wring him thru that,hit where it hurts most!! That would be such a pleasure...

ice _girlDreamygal301smile.sara

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged

hmm dreamy if he goes away on behest of bhootni ppl wud hate him

right now he has gone mad totally mad and wud kill anyone who comes in  btwn..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girlsmile.sara

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

woohoooooooooaaaaaaa.. all this reminded me of ur other post titled pay back..

full circle again here..  and underestimate of love.. indeed, what is it with everyone trying to tear these two apart?!Angry...well Avita will show everyone their love is very strong.

u all think mayb rv has some feelings for arpi but i say no
he is too ruthless and arrogant  No, I don't think he has any loving feelings for her...that is not what I meant, just when he was ordering her to be beaten and afterwards, he was so gentle...a contradiction that just shows how ruthless he is!
i dont see a soft side of him yet. as of now for him arpi is just a tool as now given by that bhootni..and one day,  Arpi would most probably turn on him seeing as he is after her husband.

the torture now was heart wrenching now we have to see how much avdesh can tolerate

precap ws enough for our blood to boil and march off to lallanpur.

u know i had said someplace arpis love is like shield for avdesh   and viceversa

right now its arpi suffering  but avdesh is how do i compare his love..

l keep thinking of  the tagline of the show here I agree and as I said before, it applies to them both. They will protect each other constantly, when the world is against them..Arpi will look after Avdesh and he will look after her!!....that is the magic of their love.

and ur three choices i feel the last one can happen but with some difference

bhootni doesnt want arpi in the home bt she wud take avdesh back yes..Avdesh would not leave Arpi unless he is sure she is safe...so that means removing her from there or removing RV....I think even he is now chafing against Bhootni's orders....loved how he didn't care yesterday, he only thought of ArpiClapClap

cant say what wud happen next

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 05 January 2011 at 3:37am

ice _girlyoga23priyachatterbox

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index