The torture of Arpita (Page 12)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi mony 

hmm cold blooded thts the word

sometimes na words just go out of myhead.. 

mony i want to ans u here now

u kept saying rv has feelings for arpi.
but i said no no and sent joota over u LOL

if he had any such feelings  na he wud hv tried to emotionally make arpi on his side and make her understand  or play mind game there with her instead of taking sadist pleasusres as he is doing now..

so how can he have any love type feelings

again no no no

Di, Di, Di (shaking my head!)

you are such an innocent!...not all love produce warm and fuzzy emotions...some want to just hurt!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile....force the love back by hurting....Big smileBig smile

but I agree with here, RV has no feelings for Arpi - not yet anyway...maybe later?Wink

and re the sadists pleasure, some do actually enjoy and get warm feelings from another's pain.....DeadDeadAngry...That is RV to a tee!!

(mony, sorry for butting in...will be watching to see what you reply to Di.Big smile)Wink

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Dreamy

he was able to see Arpi's stat because he stayed at home.
I was exepecting him to be on top of everything, including the leaga aspects when he is dealing with Arpi's situation. I mean thats what a person do in a desperate situations like this.
Even I wonder, why Avi doen't have any clue about leglities of his business? He never consider the legal consequences before taking any step, well he doesn't think about it even after making blunders. This goes back to his trust in bhootni, he always left things to her and it is continuing!..I guess this is the only thing in common with all the other shows out there, the extended family bit and trusting them through thick and thin!....As for not thinking about his actions, he never had to..bhootni made him like this but never cautiioned or censured him!Angry
This so unlike Gunda.

even I don't want BJ to know his plan but if BJ comes to know RV's real intention than she will help because Arpi is easy target for her. RV is a real threat at the moment, she can deal with Arpi later. I understand what you are saying, Arpi is the easier target of the two. But I think Bhootni's pride is going to make her committ another mistake!...when she finds out RV is after Avi, she might meet him and demand an explanation and he will show his true colours...she will realise she had a made big mistake and now panicky what if he tells Avi that she sent him after Arpi and really is responsible for whatever happened to Arpi in jail?...she will want to kill RV, I know this woman. She will do anything to erase her mistake and then go after Arpi again!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ice _girl

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
@CBLOL

RV is punishing Arpi for falling in love with Avi. I think some where he is jealous that a sweet girl like Arpi loves a gunda like Avi and not him.
Ever since his first meeting with Arpi, he taunts arpi/avi saying your premi/premika, and his tone of voice makes me thinks that he hates Arpi for loving Avi so much and that doesn't happen if he doesn't have
 ' a thing' for arpi.
you are welcome to disagree and throw as many jootas as you wantLOL trust me, I don't want that to happen either. We are having hard time dealing with one psycho, we don't want any more of those.

masz

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by MonyP

Dreamy

he was able to see Arpi's stat because he stayed at home.
I was exepecting him to be on top of everything, including the leaga aspects when he is dealing with Arpi's situation. I mean thats what a person do in a desperate situations like this.
Even I wonder, why Avi doen't have any clue about leglities of his business? He never consider the legal consequences before taking any step, well he doesn't think about it even after making blunders. This goes back to his trust in bhootni, he always left things to her and it is continuing!..I guess this is the only thing in common with all the other shows out there, the extended family bit and trusting them through thick and thin!....As for not thinking about his actions, he never had to..bhootni made him like this but never cautiioned or censured him!Angry stiil yaar, when you deal with something day in and day out, you learn things automatically, it comes naturally.

This so unlike Gunda.

even I don't want BJ to know his plan but if BJ comes to know RV's real intention than she will help because Arpi is easy target for her. RV is a real threat at the moment, she can deal with Arpi later. I understand what you are saying, Arpi is the easier target of the two. But I think Bhootni's pride is going to make her committ another mistake!...when she finds out RV is after Avi, she might meet him and demand an explanation and he will show his true colours...she will realise she had a made big mistake and now panicky what if he tells Avi that she sent him after Arpi and really is responsible for whatever happened to Arpi in jail?I doubt it, she is still too overconfident about her control on Avi, she thinks she can give any explaination and avi will believe her ot ...she will want to kill RV, I know this woman. She will do anything to erase her mistake I wish, she can erase RV from this planet , i am all for it as long as she doesn't involve Avi in it.and then go after Arpi again!!!

Edited by MonyP - 05 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszice _girl

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspaceThank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspaceThank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspaceThank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspaceThank You Scraps, Graphics and Comments for orkut, myspace
hiya di....Hug
loved it very much.....

i dont understand why everyone is underestimate their love.....from papa rai to RV....everyone thinks she is his week ness and using her against him....but they don't that she will go to any extent to save him.....dont no what to say...because every1 already posted it and i agree with them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maszice _girlDreamygal301

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
HI dreams that was sooooooooooooo gud a post....u never disappoint me...god bless n wish u n ur fam a very happy n  prosperous new year,,,godbless.Hug

Edited by gees - 05 January 2011 at 9:26am

Dreamygal301

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

HI dreams that was sooooooooooooo gud a post....u never disappoint me...god bless n wish u n ur fam a very happy n  prosperous new year,,,godbless.Hug

Gees darlingHugHug

happy new year!! God bless you and your family as well.Smile

where are you these days? I don't see you in the P forum anymore.

Thank you...have you seen the state of Tanvi in GKD?

she is brillant as ArpiClap...currently tortured in prison.Ouch

gees

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Hieeee Dreamy..

Sorry fr late post by me'.Gosh!! m always late!! Sorry'

U always make me speechless , dear no adjectives left in my dictionary to tell u how wonderfully u described the epi'

Everyone said everything'.Soo true guys'.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

My poor sweeties avita are facing such nightmarish separation , I cant see tht'

RV'.he has bcome brutal than ever..!!! Such an inhumane punishment is never given to a woman prisoner !!

And What a answer by Simple..She is a star now!!! Cant wait to see wht she does more'

I cldnt see Arpi being tortured!! It was so Cruel of Rv'!!AngryAngry

Rv is another person who is underestimating love of Avita after BJ.! So many troubles for Avita'but they will definitely shine like a star! Their Love vil triumph against all odds'thts the beauty of their love'

Thnks Dreamy..fr wonderful AnalysisClapClapClap

Edited by prash_t - 05 January 2011 at 9:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maszDreamygal301

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index