The torture of Arpita - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
u know dreamy i was thinking of papa rai and compared him with rv

both r bullies of first order

but  papa rai is coward and he barks only on females of his house where as outside he is like  a  little cat

and rv is another bully but he is totally ruthles and coward i wud say to some extent that he is using a woman to get a man.

he shud fight a man's war  andnot use a woman as his weapon

i wud hv liked it if rv instead of torturing used some emotions to put in arpi mind and got avdesh that way

this by torturing a woman he has  become the most hated person now
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Di, great minds think alike!πŸ˜†

I too have been wondering about it while everyone went off...came back and saw chista's post and put it there.

I agree about Papa Rai spot on, but RV he is more...he isn't a coward..he is very, very cold blooded man to do what he did....otherwise even if order given, he would have turned pale and sweated at her cries and eventually saying stop!...so it makes me wonder, he has to be a sadist (enjoying other's pain) and that has no humane feelings except for his own (remember his loss of control when Avi threatened his family?).....I would not wish ill anyone but cannot wait for Avi to do something (not violence) to his brother so this time RV sweats blood and tears just like Avita are doing at the moment!
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Dreamy
I didn't have courage to watch episode, only watched simpe's part.
What have they done RV and Avi's character?
Never expected RV can be so brutal and ruthless, why they portrayed him as a good hearted inspector?
Poor Avita, they are fighting for their love ever since they met and every time they came out as winner but how much and how long they have to fight? Even though I am shattered seeing Avita's state, I think its necessary for Avdhesh to know that his bahubal and strength is nothing when he is facing the law. Due to his overconfidence he made so many mistakes and his wife and him self are facing the consequences now. what is the use of him being bhiyajior Bahubali if he can't protect the person he loves the most. I think now he will be able to see the otherside of his life and hopefully he will start questioning BJ about it.
I hope this time he will make a fool proof plan and save arpi with out creating any more troubles for himself.
hope my post is making some sense.  
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

Hey Dreamy

I didn't have courage to watch episode, only watched simpe's part.
What have they done RV and Avi's character?
Never expected RV can be so brutal and ruthless, why they portrayed him as a good hearted inspector?
Poor Avita, they are fighting for their love ever since they met and every time they came out as winner but how much and how long they have to fight? Even though I am shattered seeing Avita's state, I think its necessary for Avdhesh to know that his bahubal and strength is nothing when he is facing the law. Due to his overconfidence he made so many mistakes and his wife and him self are facing the consequences now. what is the use of him being bhiyajior Bahubali if he can't protect the person he loves the most. I think now he will be able to see the otherside of his life and hopefully he will start questioning BJ about it.
I hope this time he will make a fool proof plan and save arpi with out creating any more troubles for himself.
hope my post is making some sense.  

Mony,πŸ€—

I want to say, watch that episode because it is telling. Shows you how ruthless RV is and also shows how much Arpita means to Avdesh. Many people thought he doesn't care about her as much as she does well that episode shots that theory to dust!

As for your post making sense, absolutely. The section in red, all along I and others have been saying it!...something will happen to make him question it...so far he hasn't but he knows (asking for forgivness while looking at the picture the other night)...I think when he has a moment, and not filled with fear and adreneline, Avita will talk and this will rise.

I am also a bit perplexed at his continual deference to bhootni about important matters...he is educated and more, this is his wife so he should have gone to the lawyers office but I think for the story to be as it is (getting the phonecall, rushing to the station) he needed to be at home. But overall, it would be nice to see him using his intellectual rather than gut instincts everytime something happens...there are times for both.

As for the fool proof plan, well I have been repeatedly saying it here so will say it once more!πŸ˜ƒ - that I hope he keeps it a secret from bhootni because she will promptly tell it to RV (so Arpi does not get free) and that anything he does should not make Arpita a wanted criminal (tall order I know, for the only thing he can do is break her free!!) otherwise more problem in the future.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi mony 

hmm cold blooded thts the word

sometimes na words just go out of myhead.. 

mony i want to ans u here now

u kept saying rv has feelings for arpi.
but i said no no and sent joota over u πŸ˜†

if he had any such feelings  na he wud hv tried to emotionally make arpi on his side and make her understand  or play mind game there with her instead of taking sadist pleasusres as he is doing now..

so how can he have any love type feelings

again no no no
chatterbox thumbnail

ha this i posted in update thread

now reposting it here

o h well rv wud pay for it if some top cop comes and scolds him

oh avdesh wont leave him they wud have another major fight

fists blows anything

and i cant forgive rv for beating avdesh in chest where he had bullet wound in the jungle

why didnt we see this sadist thing coming
and i dont know if is aid this or what

i think i did ask here

what if  rv tortures  arpita

and he did it 

idiot ^%&$&  🀬

there i vented out

ten mins left now

MonyP thumbnail

Dreamy

he was able to see Arpi's stat because he stayed at home.
I was exepecting him to be on top of everything, including the leaga aspects when he is dealing with Arpi's situation. I mean thats what a person do in a desperate situations like this.
Even I wonder, why Avi doen't have any clue about leglities of his business? He never consider the legal consequences before taking any step, well he doesn't think about it even after making blunders.
This so unlike Gunda.

even I don't want BJ to know his plan but if BJ comes to know RV's real intention than she will help because Arpi is easy target for her. RV is a real threat at the moment, she can deal with Arpi later.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi mony 

hmm cold blooded thts the word

sometimes na words just go out of myhead.. 

mony i want to ans u here now

u kept saying rv has feelings for arpi.
but i said no no and sent joota over u πŸ˜†

if he had any such feelings  na he wud hv tried to emotionally make arpi on his side and make her understand  or play mind game there with her instead of taking sadist pleasusres as he is doing now..

so how can he have any love type feelings

again no no no

Di, Di, Di (shaking my head!)

you are such an innocent!...not all love produce warm and fuzzy emotions...some want to just hurt!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ....force the love back by hurting....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

but I agree with here, RV has no feelings for Arpi - not yet anyway...maybe later?πŸ˜‰

and re the sadists pleasure, some do actually enjoy and get warm feelings from another's pain.....🀒🀒😑...That is RV to a tee!!

(mony, sorry for butting in...will be watching to see what you reply to Di.πŸ˜ƒ)πŸ˜‰
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MonyP

Dreamy

he was able to see Arpi's stat because he stayed at home.
I was exepecting him to be on top of everything, including the leaga aspects when he is dealing with Arpi's situation. I mean thats what a person do in a desperate situations like this.
Even I wonder, why Avi doen't have any clue about leglities of his business? He never consider the legal consequences before taking any step, well he doesn't think about it even after making blunders. This goes back to his trust in bhootni, he always left things to her and it is continuing!..I guess this is the only thing in common with all the other shows out there, the extended family bit and trusting them through thick and thin!....As for not thinking about his actions, he never had to..bhootni made him like this but never cautiioned or censured him!😑
This so unlike Gunda.

even I don't want BJ to know his plan but if BJ comes to know RV's real intention than she will help because Arpi is easy target for her. RV is a real threat at the moment, she can deal with Arpi later. I understand what you are saying, Arpi is the easier target of the two. But I think Bhootni's pride is going to make her committ another mistake!...when she finds out RV is after Avi, she might meet him and demand an explanation and he will show his true colours...she will realise she had a made big mistake and now panicky what if he tells Avi that she sent him after Arpi and really is responsible for whatever happened to Arpi in jail?...she will want to kill RV, I know this woman. She will do anything to erase her mistake and then go after Arpi again!!!

MonyP thumbnail
@CBπŸ˜†

RV is punishing Arpi for falling in love with Avi. I think some where he is jealous that a sweet girl like Arpi loves a gunda like Avi and not him.
Ever since his first meeting with Arpi, he taunts arpi/avi saying your premi/premika, and his tone of voice makes me thinks that he hates Arpi for loving Avi so much and that doesn't happen if he doesn't have
 ' a thing' for arpi.
you are welcome to disagree and throw as many jootas as you wantπŸ˜† trust me, I don't want that to happen either. We are having hard time dealing with one psycho, we don't want any more of those.