Gunahon Ka Devta

The torture of Arpita - Page 6

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Dreamy πŸ€—

Wonderfully analysed the whole epiπŸ‘πŸ‘. I love the way u weave ur words.⭐️ And before I continue with my thoughts, heres congratulating u for ur wish (tht u quoted in the last lines in Red) to come true. The angel u were expecting to come wud finally enter the show'.... Shikha.πŸ˜ƒ 

What we all saw yesterday was so scary and nerve wrackling. Agree with u that RV has changed overnite, which is really hard for us to see and accept. I cud never see any dark shade in him until yesterday when he appeared as a monster and behaved like a brutal butcher. He was trying to put down Avi and weaken him thru Arpi but didn't realise that by doing so, he  portrayed his incapability, incompetence and frustration for not being able to get back on Avi thru fair means.

Bj no doubt did a foolish act by handing over Avi's biggest weakness to RV, thiking tht she's saved Avi. And am not surprised on her thots at all. She has always believed in winning her love physically as she is way away from the emotional feelings of love. Therefore she preferred to save Avi physically and didn't realise that separating him from Arpi means taking his heart n soul away from him. Now she is left with a breathing dead body (that's wat Avi is without Arpi).

Avi trusts Bj so much that he's still relying on her efforts to get Arpi out with the help of lawyers. The day Bj wud be bare faced before Avi, cant say about this shameless woman's reaction but Avi wud be shattered to know that it is this woman whom he considered more than his mother, responsible for every misery in his life. Arpita's torture is difficult to express in words. But I know she is a brave girl and from here, she wud emerge even stronger than before to stand for her love. Avi is broken to see her fate. The growling and anguish speaks his heart. Arpi's promise has tied him orelse he wud have set the world on fire. RV has done the blunder of chasing a wounded tiger (Avi) ' soon wud he have to pay for this.

And Dreamy I am not picking any of the three choices u have made as we have already come to know the consequences of Avi thru the TB article😳. I know u made this post much before the article came.πŸ˜ƒ Now all am looking forward to is Shikha's entry who can come and support her brother to regain the courage and get Arpi back from the clutches of RV.

Edited by _nandini - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

nice one nandini.. wounded lion indeed
oh he wud pounce back and bounce back and everyone wud pay for what they did to him and his wife

dreamy u love mr bean too good one na good for light moments
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nandini,πŸ€—

wonderful post!πŸ‘

And no not asking anyone to pick any choices, just thinking through....😊

And like you, I am completely bewildered by this overnight change in RV.....he must always had this cruel streak in him!😑....You know Arpi is scared and crying but soon I want to see her as a sherni (as CB Di mentioned)....RV will get the shock of his life!!

As for Avdesh, yes he is out of his mind with worry and concern for Arpi and off course hurting alongside her....as soon as she is out of that jail, RV better run to the end of the earth because Avdesh is going to make him wish he had never been born. Now I am a staunch supporter, like Arpi, of Avdesh reforming but just this once I won't mind if he wants to get rough with RV for doing all that to Arpi.😑😑

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

nice one nandini.. wounded lion indeed
oh he wud pounce back and bounce back and everyone wud pay for what they did to him and his wife

dreamy u love mr bean too good one na good for light moments

I like Mr Bean the comedy, though its all repeat now...

little one likes Mr Bean and every now and then I catch it as well....😊

so that is how you relax and unwind?..watching cartoons!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yup i like cartoons mr bean even if its repeat as he is so plain stupid  so that makes a great laugh.....
_nandini thumbnail
CB, ur right as always ... wounded lion is the word.😳

Dreamy, Thanx for liking it 😳  Agree ... These obstacles wud strengthen Arpi much more than before. This is a testing time for both of them. And their love wud give them the courage to overcome all odds.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
I was just watching the precap promo (I know glutton for misery, I am!)....but when Avdesh held onto the bars of the jail, you can actually see it moving!!....Now I want him to just pull and pull till it comes out of the wall!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wishful thinking I know, especially as surrounded by the police.

You know I wonder if MC Rai will come to do somethng?....what if SImple puts the pressure on him through her father?...MC Rai is scared of him so might come running...if he does, I want Simple to come along as well......pretty slim chances of that thought, the onus is on Avdesh to get his wife out....πŸ˜•
chatterbox thumbnail
hmm wishful thinking dreamy but tb article says avdesh only wud get his wife out,.  but yes simple can put pressure on papa rai. but it wud be like challenge to avdesh that he being bahut bada gunda cudnt take out his wife and his father in law did it

chista thumbnail
hey ferdous 😊
i m back  &  u have a nice heart  & i  m never  alone when i m with u😊
your post as always is awesome.πŸ‘

love is love in all of world but with some difference .western love  usually  is without pain & sorrows & often with sexul relationship  totally western love is full of  happiness.

but eastern love story is full of pain,sadness,obstacle,cry & sorrow .totally in eastern love story for example persian storys  lovers have to tolerate sorrows & pains. full of sacrifice , dedication for beloved.

as cb said arpi is a shield for avi. she is a protective sheild for avi from pain & danger.

in persian proverb  we say danger of  shield!

this is a true & real love & exactly   beauty of eastern love. she  is a eastern woman who sacrifice herself  for her beloved without  any expectation.

as for simple, i love this brave galπŸ‘ both of papa rai s damad & bahu r  bahubali  & big gundaπŸ˜‰
chatterbox thumbnail

true chista this is the essence of the story.. true love wud protect and nourish each other and its not always sexual love.

uff cant believe  i used this word openly in my 5yrs at forum