Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Gaayu and Souma...thanks...i must admit not the same ....something is missing...

@cadbery. thanks ..I shall add it to my shanakisims list...and post the whole thread soon..in the next ten minutes...there are around 10 or so of them in that list...read enjoy and yes review them...
-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

@Gaayu and Souma...thanks...i must admit not the same ....something is missing...

@cadbery. thanks ..I shall add it to my shanakisims list...and post the whole thread soon..in the next ten minutes...there are around 10 or so of them in that list...read enjoy and yes review them...

10 more.............I m loving itπŸ˜ƒ
-Ray- thumbnail
Originally posted by: cadbery

10 more.............I m loving itπŸ˜ƒ

ohhhhh sorry,  did u say the 10 that r already exixting, i have read them all, i thought u were coming up 10 new πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
saaaz thumbnail

ohhhhh sorry,  did u say the 10 that r already exixting, i have read them all, i thought u were coming up 10 new πŸ˜• 

OH THIS ONE JJUST CRACKED ME UP...I am so sorry I know i should not laugh....I know but your emoticons just made me laugh...SO SORRY YAAR...yes existing ones...arrey yaar aaj kal inspiration kahan to come up with 10 new ones.....
-Ray- thumbnail
@saaz....................i m bored to th core today, was cheered up knowing that 10 new shots r coming, but my bad luck.....i acutally made that face when i realised my mistake.😭
saaaz thumbnail

@saaz....................i m bored to th core today, was cheered up knowing that 10 new shots r coming, but my bad luck.....i acutally made that face when i realised my mistake.😭

so so so sorry...kaan pakdofying....really am...but you know its a fact...woh inspiration hi nahi raha...chal jaake wapas sabhi padh le...πŸ˜›..you know what cadbery, the next one that comes in my head whenever taht is ...will be dedicated to you...prameese....πŸ˜›

@ everyone else...OYE press like on the shanakisim thread too....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
-Ray- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

so so so sorry...kaan pakdofying....really am...but you know its a fact...woh inspiration hi nahi raha...chal jaake wapas sabhi padh le...πŸ˜›..you know what cadbery, the next one that comes in my head whenever taht is ...will be dedicated to you...prameese....πŸ˜›

@ everyone else...OYE press like on the shanakisim thread too....πŸ˜ƒ

so sweet yaar, thanku so much...................i smile, realy πŸ˜ƒ
...and yes, i wll read all of them again , we cant get enough of anything that has the name 'sahanak' attached to it, right ?😳
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@souma

i don't know about others but me, you and priya are definitely very excited!πŸ˜† i agree this track would be an absolute treat if handled in true RBO fashion!

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
zennn,
U forgot to add my name to the list? 😭

I am excited abt Sunny's arrival too... will tell u why in a sec... watch out for a new thread!
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hhehehe....

Sunny zindabad!!!