Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nimmi101

Fab mix kaju...loved it
Thanks Nimmi πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by 111priyan

awesome
beautiful mix
great job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Thank u sooo much
Originally posted by crazy4_michi

Aww such a romantic mix 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
I simply luved it❀️
It was too good β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
Do make more mixes n longer mixesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
BTW I M WAITING 4 d mix dat u wer going to make 4 meπŸ˜‰
πŸ˜›

Thank u sooo much Pri... πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rohit4Kajal

It was tooo romantic...
I like ur rare collection of music...
😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ thanks

A special mix for Pritisha aka Pri πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3D-8jQPAQk&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Hope you like it 😳 πŸ˜³

❀️ Prachi
Edited by prachimishra85 - 12 years ago

A special Mix for my dearest friend Rafi aka geet_maan_magic

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfI4WJ2jX20&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

My Channel

Hope you like it 😳 πŸ˜³

❀️ Prachi

Edited by prachimishra85 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by prachimishra85

A special Mix for my dearest friend Rafi aka geet_maan_magic

❀️ Prachi

Kaaajal *Runs towards u in slow motion*  πŸ˜†  πŸ€£

Yaar ... I dunno what to thank you for pahle ... for making SUCH a beautiful VM on one of the CLASSIC MiChi numbers ... yaa phir for dedicating it to me ??? 

yaar thank you sooo very MUCH !!

My FAVOURITE Part is "

Bass tumko dekhe ... dekhte hi rahe ... ruk jaaye lamhe sab hi jaate hue "

and MiChi is standing on the road .. looking at each other ...that just took my breath away ...

... its sooo apt ... so beautiful .. and sooo MiChi ... I swear I have tears in my eyes now cuz ur VM s brings back all the happy MiChi and ShaChi memories😳 ... of what they were ... what they should have been ... and of what they have become ...  πŸ˜­  Srsly ... gurl I just wanna thank you for givin me the opportunity to re-live , and re-visit all those beautiful MiChi moments all over again 😳 .. ShaChi couldnt be 😭.. but MiChi will always be a painfully beautiful part of our lives .. I guess its something only a hardcore MiChian /Shachian like us can relate with eh ? πŸ˜Š
Once again .. AMAZING VM 
and sorry for the LOOONG post LOL 

wow beautiful mix loved it all scene n song good work

Thanks for pm me
Wooow!! soo cutee <333 Miss them a lot.. Hope they come back!! =)

~Amira~
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

Kaaajal *Runs towards u in slow motion*  πŸ˜†  πŸ€£

Yaar ... I dunno what to thank you for pahle ... for making SUCH a beautiful VM on one of the CLASSIC MiChi numbers ... yaa phir for dedicating it to me ??? 

yaar thank you sooo very MUCH !!

My FAVOURITE Part is "

Bass tumko dekhe ... dekhte hi rahe ... ruk jaaye lamhe sab hi jaate hue "

and MiChi is standing on the road .. looking at each other ...that just took my breath away ...

... its sooo apt ... so beautiful .. and sooo MiChi ... I swear I have tears in my eyes now cuz ur VM s brings back all the happy MiChi and ShaChi memories😳 ... of what they were ... what they should have been ... and of what they have become ...  πŸ˜­  Srsly ... gurl I just wanna thank you for givin me the opportunity to re-live , and re-visit all those beautiful MiChi moments all over again 😳 .. ShaChi couldnt be 😭.. but MiChi will always be a painfully beautiful part of our lives .. I guess its something only a hardcore MiChian /Shachian like us can relate with eh ? πŸ˜Š
Once again .. AMAZING VM 
and sorry for the LOOONG post LOL 

OMGGG Rafi yaar I didn't knew that you loved it so much
Ahhh! now I think my hard has paid off for good
Yeah dear even I miss them so much and its so true that no one can understand our pain but only a true Michian/Shachian Cry Cry Cry
But we can't get Shachi but atleast we have Michi in our viens and through FF's and VM's we can revive Michi/Shachi in however way we can πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ And once again thanks for loving my work, it means a lot to me and I have a habit of reading such long posts as I realyy enjoy them πŸ˜‰