Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

U think this is the reason (Page 7)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by whitepearl

That was a blunder...putting glass panel on bathroom door...Yaar ab ye to had ho gaye....kya hum fans itne bewakoof lagte hain.....I know our Maan is a ti chi expert and can brake the glass door but that does not mean they make use of it in such a mocking manner. Sorry to say but I am not at all amused with this choice of glass paneled bathroom door.

but varsha ... do u have any other aspect  other than mentioned ... which i did not see ... bocz looks like the cv's def had a reason for that glass door ...

if this is not the reason wht is the reason Confused... still trying to figure it out ... wht made the cv's use the glass door for a bath room .... 

if breaking the glass was not a reason ...

thn the cv's def did a blunder ...  looks like thy really think we don't have brains & notice nothing ...

Ha Ha...I know Maan breaking the door is so obvious...If I think about an option or a different reason for putting the door that would be .......
1-  Geet will have the glimpse of Brij. She would be scared and confused as she believes Brij is in the Jail. Mann will save her but she in her confusion and fear will not say anything to Maan as he is already so tensed regarding her safety.
2 - Another reason could be if Maan would not save her then someone else would. And that depends on where this bathroom is...I guess it is attached to Maan's room. Now it may happen that Arjun comes there for some reason and seeis Geet stuggling inside or fainted inside the bathroom (may be on the floor) and He will save Geet's life. This would help arjun regain Maan ( and Annie's trust too) I guess Arjun (though he is there for the same purpose) will not harm Geet at all. His will not break her trust. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

di i think maan will break open the door but i dnt see any bruise in his hand in teh FB pics tats now creating  another abt...  

yeah thats true... but this is MSK, he doesnt get hurt...
remember when they went to Hoshiyarpur... and Maan held the sword and his hand was bleeding... Geet even tore her duppatta and bandaged his hand... but the next day in the office there was no sign of that cut LOL

so its not surprising if we dont see bruises on MSK... he heals very fast...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnoRajeevGurtiFandewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

I think they modified the whole bathroom for this particular scene so that they can show that Maan sees Geet inside and then either break the glass or force open the door, but personally I prefer the other explanation that MSK had this specially made for his dulhan Geet so that woh hamesha uski nazro ke samne raheSmile

And Hima the smaller the size of the tub the cosier it will be for both of them when they share itLOL

Sorry guys this glass door has got my mind wandering in all directions (lots of naughty thoughts) kya kare yeh Maaneet bhi na hamesha hum logo ko distract kar dete hain Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileEvil SmileLOLLOLWinkWinkBlushing

Heart
damn it's not allowing me to like u dee... in this thread ...but allowed me to like u in the other thread ...god knwos wht this like button is upto LOL tab tak Heart se kaam chalana ....

ok u want it that way ...LOL 

yeah i see ... u 2 became naughty & are going 2 accompany ixx,aash,deepthi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearldrdee142

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@dew------------ u are spoiling the whole spirit of my glass door dream sequence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

hum chahte the adult film...and dew turned it into an action thriller.....................

*DHAM*DHADAHM*

KYA MAAN IS GLAAS DOOR KO TODEGA????

*DHAM*DHADHAM*

JAANNE KE LIYE DEKHTE RAHIYE.............

GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI..............SOMVAAR SE SHANIVAAR.RAAT SADE NAU BAJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142sptrnocraziekudidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

Ha Ha...I know Maan breaking the door is so obvious...If I think about an option or a different reason for putting the door that would be .......
1-  Geet will have the glimpse of Brij. She would be scared and confused as she believes Brij is in the Jail. Mann will save her but she in her confusion and fear will not say anything to Maan as he is already so tensed regarding her safety.
2 - Another reason could be if Maan would not save her then someone else would. And that depends on where this bathroom is...I guess it is attached to Maan's room. Now it may happen that Arjun comes there for some reason and seeis Geet stuggling inside or fainted inside the bathroom (may be on the floor) and He will save Geet's life. This would help arjun regain Maan ( and Annie's trust too) I guess Arjun (though he is there for the same purpose) will not harm Geet at all. His will not break her trust. 

1st option sounds good geet spotting brij ... can happen ... did not think that way ... gud tht u came online today ... after a long time ... nice to see u ...yaar ...

but arjun is in the office planning the party ... so ... this time arjun may not help them ...

& as per FB pics ... maan makes her lie on the bed also & dadi & maan take her to the hospital ...

annie & arjun must b enjoying the late lateef new year party in the office ...

arjun yes ...may turn a new leaf ... but will again b black mailed by brij as per the article .... thn we have to see wht & how arjun helps maan & geet & how he deos praychit to his Di's paap ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearl

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
@aash

sorry aash

i was actually thinking it from a diff POV ...

*DHAM*DHADAHM*

KYA MAAN IS GLAAS DOOR KO TODEGA????

*DHAM*DHADHAM*

JAANNE KE LIYE DEKHTE RAHIYE.............

GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI..............SOMVAAR SE SHANIVAAR.RAAT SADE NAU BAJE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
BTW nice lines

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlcraziekudiLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
yaar aash, we are trying to turn dew into a naughty and shes becoming an action fanatic... not done yaar... we should do something really big...

welcome to the naughty group, dee Hug... the more the merrier

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
lool the glass door was only there so maan could break it. LOLLOLLOLLOL I noticed that the bathroom was different from the one geet was in last week.

i agree with you that maan needs to practice his fighting skills in order to beat the hell out of brij. After all practice makes perfectLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

Go to top