Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

Ok girls ... i was thinking about the glass door in maan's bath roomπŸ˜‰ ... uhhu uhhu ...

i know most of u all must be wondering what made him have a glass door ...

well i m also not sureπŸ˜• ... but i think πŸ˜‰.... tonight ...when He goes to rescue geet ...

he will break the glass of the door first instead of opeing it for his geetπŸ˜† ...

u all think ... this can happen?????? ...

or will he just open the lockπŸ˜† ...

BTW how many of u all noticed that the bath tub was really really smallπŸ˜† ... only a thin person of size zero can fit in there πŸ˜†...

& it's not the same bath room as earlier where geet was in red dress ...πŸ˜†tht door opening was in the opposite to that of this door opening & the bath tub also was quite big ...πŸ˜† 

ok maannuu plz plz break the door for geet ... for us πŸ˜†we want u in action πŸ˜†practise session on door first then later on brij & arjun πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the bathroom looks different maybe after the geet seducing maan project... maan obv re made his bathroom now( coz geet is gonna come to his house and his room and his life)... maybe he wanted to be open about everythingπŸ˜ƒ

now maybe he will break the door and rescue geet!!!

bathtub chota hua to kya hua.. jitna kam space utna closeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

maan is too clever and he knows.. what he wants.. tu bhi na hima!!!!
image both of them getting in to the tub and having romance....
close jyada.. paas jyada.. romance jyaada...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ arti

oh no bruises on hand ... ok then ...

1st case ... may b cv's forgot abt the bruises from home to hospital ...πŸ˜†

ok this their amnesia syndrome not yet over if they forget it...πŸ˜†

if they forget also we will not let them forget ....abt their fav partial amnesia πŸ˜† 

where will he find a rod... may be kick open the door r break the glassπŸ˜‰ lol he is defo wearing a shoe rite diπŸ˜†

yes whn he can kick open the outhouse door with bare feet ... now he has shoes  so no problem ... ok hope he does not leave his shoes in front of the puja room ... in a hurry πŸ˜†as he removed them yesterday ...

i have a huge dbt y does a bathroom door have the facility of being locke by keys... tats the door knob they showed isn't it di... we have normal lock over here rite...again CV's msssing smething... hope todays SBS they'll show how he opens it...

di every time we expect one thing and the CV's give something wic we may not have dreamt of so i m just gng to wait and watch wat  he is going to do and how he is going to open the door

god knows wht thy have in their mind

pratzjstme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was d first tym i saw a bathroom having mirror.. strange
(wonder y had he got d mirror)
well must b so dat he will break d mirror n who knws even d door
n resuce his geet........in d process he will climb 1 mre step 2 impress geet.............
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think glass will find its use after maneet marriage πŸ˜‰ but bathroom was of maan only yaa blue tiles and tub in middle donno abt where from the glass appeared like annieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

samata ... thnks ...i know in 1 bed room 2 bath roomsπŸ˜† ...

MSK breaking the door for his geet .. as geet wanted him to brak the conference door but he did not tht  time ... hetelling her u watch too much hindi movies πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

in the outhouse he did ... was scaring her by coming close to her ... & asked geet tht u think u r special for me ...πŸ˜†

this time he will shout on top of his voice saying geet U R special for me ... so i am going to break this door for u ...😊 

u may have a point as sauna room ... as it did look diff though ...  from the earlier one ...

oh yes ... his abs do look great ... & now a days he is showing them a lot ...πŸ˜† so y not use them ...πŸ˜†

yes and we can drool over himπŸ˜†.but you know munda may use the key aur hamare sare sapne tut jayengeπŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

the bathroom looks different maybe after the geet seducing maan project... maan obv re made his bathroom now( coz geet is gonna come to his house and his room and his life)... maybe he wanted to be open about everythingπŸ˜ƒ

deepti ...

again naughty ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

hope he does break open the door ...

OMG ... naughty naughty deepthi ...... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by dewdropred

Ok girls ... i was thinking about the glass door in maan's bath roomπŸ˜‰ ... uhhu uhhu ...

i know most of u all must be wondering what made him have a glass door ...

well i m also not sureπŸ˜• ... but i think πŸ˜‰.... tonight ...when He goes to rescue geet ...

he will break the glass of the door first instead of opeing it for his geetπŸ˜† ...

u all think ... this can happen?????? ...

or will he just open the lockπŸ˜† ...

BTW how many of u all noticed that the bath tub was really really smallπŸ˜† ... only a thin person of size zero can fit in there πŸ˜†...

& it's not the same bath room as earlier where geet was in red dress ...πŸ˜†tht door opening was in the opposite to that of this door opening & the bath tub also was quite big ...πŸ˜† 

ok maannuu plz plz break the door for geet ... for us πŸ˜†we want u in action πŸ˜†practise session on door first then later on brij & arjun πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
 Originally posted bymaaneet 1985

maaneet 1985 you are too much naughty . I loved your answer.

dewdropred thumbnail
samata ... i am hoping he does not use the key this time πŸ˜†.... i seriously hope he breaks the door  .... warna what is the use of glass door in tht room ...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilight.bella

that was d first tym i saw a bathroom having mirror.. strange

(wonder y had he got d mirror)

well must b so dat he will break d mirror n who knws even d door

n resuce his geet........in d process he will climb 1 mre step 2 impress geet.............

yes bella me too saw the bath room with glass door first time ...πŸ˜†he can break every thing he wants ... we will enjoy seeing him in tht avtaar πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh1234

i think glass will find its use after maneet marriage πŸ˜‰ but bathroom was of maan only yaa blue tiles and tub in middle donno abt where from the glass appeared like annieπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i hope just like every thing appeared from thin air ... specially annie ... she dissappears also in the same way like she came in thin air ... reg bath room ... we will wait till tonight & c wht happens to tht door ...πŸ˜†