Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

salman hogging all the limelight!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
I agree, Salman should concentrate more on showing off Yana's skills- give her more difficult steps etc... even in the kalaripayattu, it was more of him and less of yana.... I do like both of them very much though...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
hiya guys,

i totally disagree on this topic simply cz salman acknowledged judges comments as they directly addressed him. if u can watch previous episodes u'l see dat he doesn't even hold da mike and just bows to judges comments...

as for givin prominence, it was a trio act and not only just a mere act, but a fabulous act. he gave importance all three and not just him.... where as some acts didn't even use da 3rd person properly. salman's undoubtedly da most talked abt choreographer in da show and its nice dat ppl talk abt da choreographer once in a while than da star Wink  he rocks!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimran-crazygirl-tamushi..Chandni..-desigirl-star_warsOsprisshow

debasreedatta Newbie
debasreedatta
debasreedatta

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
I wanted to ask one question then Remo D'Souza, Saroj Khan, Farah Khan, Terence Lewis are not they celebreties? becuase as per you Salman is a choreographer and not a Celebrity.  Salman is also a celebrity as well after winning DID season 1.  did u see the act done by  Nandish, Ankita and Nishant.  in this choregraphy Nandish being a celebrity was in a wheel chair did not do much dancing, but the choreographer and Ankita did most of the thing.  So why do not you ask them questoins

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi-desigirl-OsprisshowCurlylocks

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i totally disagree
 he knows well wht to do
if you watch it again its always the judges or the hosts askin him ... theyre the ones who give him importance and of curs they will ... hes so amazing of curs he ll be given importance ... if u see when they introduce them they say SALMAN AND YAANA ... they always mention salman first lol
and salmans no less than yaana .... to be honest if u see who supports yaana are salmans fans ... hes the celeb .. i know yaana is famous too but salman is no less and they know tht

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimran-crazygirl-Sphallolalia..Chandni..

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya guys,

i totally disagree on this topic simply cz salman acknowledged judges comments as they directly addressed him. if u can watch previous episodes u'l see dat he doesn't even hold da mike and just bows to judges comments...

as for givin prominence, it was a trio act and not only just a mere act, but a fabulous act. he gave importance all three and not just him.... where as some acts didn't even use da 3rd person properly. salman's undoubtedly da most talked abt choreographer in da show and its nice dat ppl talk abt da choreographer once in a while than da star Wink  he rocks!!!!

ii am totally agree with uBig smile again
lol its like i found my lost sister
yeah salman rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimranCurlylocks

princess_23 Groupbie
princess_23
princess_23

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
SmileSalman is also a celebrity..i guess he has a huge fan following...If Yana reaches to the top Salman will have a big contribution....actually he is very handsum n they have got a sizzling chemistry..so it's  very difficult to differentiate....they both r starsSmile
Nasha Senior Member
Nasha
Nasha

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
I dont think he is hogging the limelight. i think its the fact that  hes got stage presence. eyes will naturally be attracted to his moves. and he is one of the most graceful male dancers i've ever seen. excluding the dance masters of course
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
So, Salman talks to judges and tries to promote himself since he is a professional and this is not a  charity event. Who sees anything wrong with this and why?

Go to top