Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Salman is a great choreographer, and he does prove himself as a dancer in his performances with Yana. I think there are two extremes to this problem - 1) Choreographers do all the dancing for themselves and the celebrity is just "acting" on the screen with a few movements or 2) choreographers totally become "supporting roles" and forget to show off their own dancing skills.

I think that Salman provides a good balance between the two in his performances with Yana. He does stand out as a brilliant dancer, but its not as if Yana is casted on the sidelines while he's dancing. She's also doing something equally brilliant. So, I don't think its right to say that he's hogging all the limelight from her. Obviously if he's on the show then it is because of her.

Yana doesn't speak Hindi, so for him to communicate for her makes sense, so I don't see anything wrong with that. But its also undeniable that a lot of Yana's popularity on the show is because of Salman and his talent.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lavarnia

ii am totally agree with u😃 again
lol its like i found my lost sister
yeah salman rocks

hiyaaaa my darlin sis 🤗 im glad somebody agrees with me 😆
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Salman is a great choreographer, and he does prove himself as a dancer in his performances with Yana. I think there are two extremes to this problem - 1) Choreographers do all the dancing for themselves and the celebrity is just "acting" on the screen with a few movements or 2) choreographers totally become "supporting roles" and forget to show off their own dancing skills.

I think that Salman provides a good balance between the two in his performances with Yana. He does stand out as a brilliant dancer, but its not as if Yana is casted on the sidelines while he's dancing. She's also doing something equally brilliant. So, I don't think its right to say that he's hogging all the limelight from her. Obviously if he's on the show then it is because of her.

Yana doesn't speak Hindi, so for him to communicate for her makes sense, so I don't see anything wrong with that. But its also undeniable that a lot of Yana's popularity on the show is because of Salman and his talent.

ekdam sahi bola, yeh comment koi Ajnabi nahin lag raha. I am happy as far as they are getting 30 and giving performance to watch multiple times. There were few thing which only Salman can pull out in last episode. Such as following lifting, lifting is his forte, and Yana is ready to be part of part of that:
1. Hanging Yana on back and maintianing balance while dancing little bit in the beginning
2. Lifting Aishwariya on his shoulder and turning around.
3. Lifting both girls together and spin.
4. Hanging with the wire in the end.

Let me know if any of the girl could have done any of the above sequence. He gave full space to both girls when needed. Their job was defined equally and without any of them would have killed the performance. Why should not Slaman do these sequences and vaat lagao his choreography just because some people will complain.

Bottomline is if Yana is happy then why should we be complaining.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i watched that performance like 3 times just to see what u meant.. salman gave space to yana and ashwariya! of course he is in the act as well but unlike other choreographers salman gave equal screen/dance space to all!  i'm proud of salman! he's one of my fav choreographers and  hope he wins but dont think he wil cuz of yana but im sure her dancing will improve due to him!
EatPrayLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh i totally agree with you. Salman is definitely taking all the credit for the performances.

I dunno why but I feel his choreography is such that Yana is tremendously sidelined. I mean HE comes across as the star celeb and yana as a back dancer or something.

Even the comments etc are on the choreography and not on Yana's perf. Yana's talent is not getting its due I feel.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

ekdam sahi bola, yeh comment koi Ajnabi nahin lag raha. I am happy as far as they are getting 30 and giving performance to watch multiple times. There were few thing which only Salman can pull out in last episode. Such as following lifting, lifting is his forte, and Yana is ready to be part of part of that:
1. Hanging Yana on back and maintianing balance while dancing little bit in the beginning
2. Lifting Aishwariya on his shoulder and turning around.
3. Lifting both girls together and spin.
4. Hanging with the wire in the end.

Let me know if any of the girl could have done any of the above sequence. He gave full space to both girls when needed. Their job was defined equally and without any of them would have killed the performance. Why should not Slaman do these sequences and vaat lagao his choreography just because some people will complain.

Bottomline is if Yana is happy then why should we be complaining.

totallyyyyyyyyyyy agree with u...... well written yar!!! 👏 👏