Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikitagmc

I agree, Salman should concentrate more on showing off Yana's skills- give her more difficult steps etc... even in the kalaripayattu, it was more of him and less of yana.... I do like both of them very much though...

Yana is smart enough to show her skills.
Mistyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: debasreedatta

I wanted to ask one question then Remo D'Souza, Saroj Khan, Farah Khan, Terence Lewis are not they celebreties? becuase as per you Salman is a choreographer and not a Celebrity.  Salman is also a celebrity as well after winning DID season 1.  did u see the act done by  Nandish, Ankita and Nishant.  in this choregraphy Nandish being a celebrity was in a wheel chair did not do much dancing, but the choreographer and Ankita did most of the thing.  So why do not you ask them questoins

to answer ur question, salman may be a big celebrity outside but for jhalak , he is only a choreographer. This show is based on how celebs who dont have dance background, learn how to dance. we are not here to judge salman's dancing , it's all about how Yana is doing.

PS : salman's fans neeed to chill, this is no hate topic. I am quite fond of salman, supported him all through DID. But what is wrong is wrong.
Originally posted by: dazzelll

to answer ur question, salman may be a big celebrity outside but for jhalak , he is only a choreographer. This show is based on how celebs who dont have dance background, learn how to dance. we are not here to judge salman's dancing , it's all about how Yana is doing.

PS : salman's fans neeed to chill, this is no hate topic. I am quite fond of salman, supported him all through DID. But what is wrong is wrong.

Dont worry, we know it is not hate topic. We are trying to remove misunderstanding and clarify the misconception.
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL oh boy can we just agree that Salman is a great dancer he just has a very likeable personality 
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cheers HakkaBakka ... well argued ... agree with every bit :)

if public wants to see salman more then its not his fault
if salmans personality attracts then its not his fault
if hes talented plus smart and handsome its not his fault

Mashallah .,, not only hes an amazing choreographer but hardworkin creative and with personality .. bless
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: irene_c

Huh? Yana who? Lollll

lets not get to tht extreme 😆
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman is like a strawberry in a bowl of peas, he stands out. That's just the way it is........perhaps his choreography works cause he places both star and choreographer as equals in the act....

-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well it's not our fault that our Salman outshines!
yes. i too noticed that of all the chreographers salman is the one who speaks the most. it may be because he won DID which is a big achievement and that yana cannot speack hindi.. that said, mona is careful to speak to yana in english,
salman needs to tone it down a bit.. he is the chroeographer NOT the contestant.
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was just kidding yaar. But I really didn't knw who yana was until I started to watch the show. Don't keep up with all the news on folks