Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Here a stretch There a stretch evrywhere a stretch (Page 5)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hey sathya di...............srry for afternoon.....if i rritate u guys with my comments...............but i was not feeling good bz of d current track...............EmbarrassedSmile

Paro,

No need for apologies..I too was not in a happy frame ...Winter Season is not my fav and I am never at my best during this period ...

No problems with the current track Since I am seeing that Aarushi will not be allowed a free ride to freedom..
thaxxx dii.............later i felt may b i irritate members with my comments............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   but i like both d seasons..........i had ice cream yesterday.......n mum was yelling me............LOLLOL

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

hey sathya di...............srry for afternoon.....if i rritate u guys with my comments...............but i was not feeling good bz of d current track...............EmbarrassedSmile

Paro,

No need for apologies..I too was not in a happy frame ...Winter Season is not my fav and I am never at my best during this period ...

No problems with the current track Since I am seeing that Aarushi will not be allowed a free ride to freedom..
thaxxx dii.............later i felt may b i irritate members with my comments............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   but i like both d seasons..........i had ice cream yesterday.......n mum was yelling me............LOLLOL

I had cold Santren ...loved it !!Big smile
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

Paro,

u know i put a condition to my frnds that i'll only give trate of ice cream on my b'day........n my best frnd already refused for it...............WinkLOLLOLLOL
Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
thanks 4 the post it took me tym to read
but i enjoyed every bit of it lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Paro,

u know i put a condition to my frnds that i'll only give trate of ice cream on my b'day........n my best frnd already refused for it...............LOL

when is ur budday??
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Paro,

u know i put a condition to my frnds that i'll only give trate of ice cream on my b'day........n my best frnd already refused for it...............LOL

when is ur budday??
budday..................LOLLOLLOL musty say krishna has created a new  way of speaking eng..............LOLLOLLOL    

it's 26 jan..........
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

thanks 4 the post it took me tym to read
but i enjoyed every bit of it lol

2k6,

You are welcome ....and am happy that you enjoyed inspite of it being a long  post [ although you were too polite to say so..Big smile]
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Paro,

when is ur budday??
budday..................LOLLOLLOL musty say krishna has created a new  way of speaking eng..............LOLLOLLOL    

it's 26 jan..........

26th jan ...bacha...kahin mere taang ko tho nahi keech rahi hai....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index