Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Here a stretch There a stretch evrywhere a stretch (Page 4)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Tanth..jsut read the post!

wat are u made of? so much made out of utterly disgusting episode!!
Absolute shocker was Arhaan's acting!! Pooja Gor has been always on n off with her acting..so comments but AB???

For me the only person who stood out was Kesar..only Kesar..I liked Amma only in the precap.

Tell me Tanths...is EB bill comes in lakhs or smth in UP? even a daily cooli will smhow mange to pay the bill amount n get the eclectricity back on home the same day..
CVs are literally mottai adichifying our mandais....!!!

I felt damn annoyed seeing the episode!!

Arushi must n must n must shud go to the background n remain a piece of furniture!

I could not bit enjoy SS n S scene...there was smth or mostly lacking in that scene...may be meant to be a filler but it was certainly not an interesting filler.

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Absolute shocker was Arhaan's acting!! Pooja Gor has been always on n off with her acting..so comments but AB???

For me the only person who stood out was Kesar..only Kesar..I liked Amma only in the precap.

Tell me Tanths...is EB bill comes in lakhs or smth in UP? even a daily cooli will smhow mange to pay the bill amount n get the eclectricity back on home the same day..

Arushi must n must n must shud go to the background n remain a piece of furniture!

I could not bit enjoy SS n S scene...there was smth or mostly lacking in that scene...may be meant to be a filler but it was certainly not an interesting filler.

Thats what I said , Kannu..That AB was not up to the mark y'day ...Pooja  needs to  buck up while Anuoam is overdoing..It  was Amma and Kesar who were true  to form...

The Tarrif is higher here..But I do not see how the sax were unable to pay off ..Plus I want to  know who was the mystery payer ...

Aarushi shud go but after getting a fright of her life ....

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Thats what I said , Kannu..That AB was not up to the mark y'day ...Pooja  needs to  buck up while Anuoam is overdoing..It  was Amma and Kesar who were true  to form...

The Tarrif is higher here..But I do not see how the sax were unable to pay off ..Plus I want to  know who was the mystery payer ...

Aarushi shud go but after getting a fright of her life ....

U meant Anupam??
I will be happy too to see Arushi get a fright of her life but wat I dread( I mean it) is that I will ahve to put up with another scene of her...the scene that shows her getting her due...!!

Pooja seems to off-handed sort of deliberate...may be coz of her pay issues..
AB is like..I am paid n am working..nothing more nothing less kind!

For me Pratigya n Krishna...the lead characters that I ahve loved the most have died...Will CVs resurrect them?
Ur SBB update do show some silver lining to the doomed show...but with the current trend of directing works....I doubt if the scene will come out good!
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by telstra

hi tanthya ,
      wonderfull post asusualClapStar i thought i should comment first before the new negative forces in the forum  destroy this beautiful thread of yours .u r right star of the day for me was kesar just loved her expressions wanted her to speak and stood up for her rights .one thing hppened today which i was worried initially that see krishna thinks that pratigya wants him to do some job which includes reading and writing and i know pratigya never meant to say that i was saying and saying it now that its high time she should sit with her hubby and explain him what she wants and guide and help him in finding a ggood work.i was happy tat krishna is one bestest husband wanted to see her wife hapy and he can do anything for her.today my optimism is backBig smile and i beleive and hope that after this week fl fiasco will come to an end with kesar pening her mouth and fl will b a piece of furniture in green house for quite sometime.pops cant b so rude with there own baby (mkap) so chill guys have patience

Hi Nazia,

Thanxx Dear ..How is zainab ??

I do know..Kesar was quite good without speaking..she has powerful  eyes and they are beautiful too..

I inderstand What Krishna needs right now is some one with a good moral compass since his own is dented and gives wrong reading..Agree with you ..KP need to sit down and sort it out ...But hope that Aarushi mess will not take centre stage overshadowing  Unemployment ...

I am quite curious to know who paid the bill ..was it Krishna or Adarsh with his bribe money??

Aaruhsi may not leave so soon, Nazia.. but chances of her in mute mode is there...

I loved the precap though..The Thakur's are jelling back..Big smile
tanthya good to see u remember zainab name she is fine mashallah getting naughty by each passing day now crawls under the chair and wantes to stand up and when she hurts her head then cries then i came out of my arja world and look after herTongue yaara at present fl mute mode is enough for me i think she will b no more than a piece of furniture in green house.after seeing skjn segment today i am haoy that we will see thakurs in action now it will b worth watching.i think adarsh paid the billand will hide from everyone  because k will not do it his dearest wife has said not to help her because he dont understand herSleepy

Be very Happy that she is still in crawling stage and enjoy these rosy days ..Once they set foot into School ..They become our Naani's and drive us Nuts...

I think She will be in mute mode wherever she is ..and I dont mind if she goes on a permanent mute..but am happy to see the Thakur's getting back into action ...but I would not want Pratigya to win this clash so easily ..It has to be long drawn out ..
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
tanthsHug

This one is just or you for writing this post yesterday........................Big smile

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

tanthsHug

This one is just or you for writing this post yesterday........................Big smile

Mera ....

HugHug [Since u believe  u are well endowed ..and I  am sure one Smiley will not envelope u in a complete Hug ]......

HugHugHugHugHug [ This Bec I want to hugahug  you ..Me happy to see u..]

But why such happy hug  for this post ???

Hug
Hug
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
hey sathya di...............srry for afternoon.....if i rritate u guys with my comments...............but i was not feeling good bz of d current track...............EmbarrassedSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hey sathya di...............srry for afternoon.....if i rritate u guys with my comments...............but i was not feeling good bz of d current track...............EmbarrassedSmile

Paro,

No need for apologies..I too was not in a happy frame ...Winter Season is not my fav and I am never at my best during this period ...

No problems with the current track Since I am seeing that Aarushi will not be allowed a free ride to freedom..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index