Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Here a stretch There a stretch evrywhere a stretch (Page 3)

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
'Old McDonalds had a farm' is one of my fav rhymes...... :-)
once upon a time if u had used this..i wud have been very ahppy but W*H the way MKAP is going.....Tanth..thats a nice rhyme song!

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
i don't understand why cv's always try to prove that prats can never be wrong.....as shez a godess never do ny mistake..........after watching yesterdy's epi.........i felt krishan was fully ryt in helping that house owner........than why thy showed prats arguing krishna taht he was wrong in doing so.............now i don't fell to debate that krishan is ryt or not............as cv's always want to prove prats is ryt........
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by telstra

hi tanthya ,
      wonderfull post asusualClapStar i thought i should comment first before the new negative forces in the forum  destroy this beautiful thread of yours .u r right star of the day for me was kesar just loved her expressions wanted her to speak and stood up for her rights .one thing hppened today which i was worried initially that see krishna thinks that pratigya wants him to do some job which includes reading and writing and i know pratigya never meant to say that i was saying and saying it now that its high time she should sit with her hubby and explain him what she wants and guide and help him in finding a ggood work.i was happy tat krishna is one bestest husband wanted to see her wife hapy and he can do anything for her.today my optimism is backBig smile and i beleive and hope that after this week fl fiasco will come to an end with kesar pening her mouth and fl will b a piece of furniture in green house for quite sometime.pops cant b so rude with there own baby (mkap) so chill guys have patience

Hi Nazia,

Thanxx Dear ..How is zainab ??

I do know..Kesar was quite good without speaking..she has powerful  eyes and they are beautiful too..

I inderstand What Krishna needs right now is some one with a good moral compass since his own is dented and gives wrong reading..Agree with you ..KP need to sit down and sort it out ...But hope that Aarushi mess will not take centre stage overshadowing  Unemployment ...

I am quite curious to know who paid the bill ..was it Krishna or Adarsh with his bribe money??

Aaruhsi may not leave so soon, Nazia.. but chances of her in mute mode is there...

I loved the precap though..The Thakur's are jelling back..Big smile
tanthya good to see u remember zainab name she is fine mashallah getting naughty by each passing day now crawls under the chair and wantes to stand up and when she hurts her head then cries then i came out of my arja world and look after herTongue yaara at present fl mute mode is enough for me i think she will b no more than a piece of furniture in green house.after seeing skjn segment today i am haoy that we will see thakurs in action now it will b worth watching.i think adarsh paid the billand will hide from everyone  because k will not do it his dearest wife has said not to help her because he dont understand herSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

'Old McDonalds had a farm' is one of my fav rhymes...... :-)
once upon a time if u had used this..i wud have been very ahppy but W*H the way MKAP is going.....Tanth..thats a nice rhyme song!

I know Bacha..My fav Rhyme
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

you do have an enormous onus on you. You ,always, like a good samaritan that you are, have to make some sense out of the nonsense that the Cvs are dishing out these days. Just a query to make:

a) what's this about the elec. bill. who paid it?

K is doing fine. He looks and acts like a man who' s been there and done that! With so many Saxes to deal with, I guess he too has become worldweary. AB is in that sense doing full justice to his role.

CrAzYRED

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i don't understand why cv's always try to prove that prats can never be wrong.....as shez a godess never do ny mistake..........after watching yesterdy's epi.........i felt krishan was fully ryt in helping that house owner........than why thy showed prats arguing krishna taht he was wrong in doing so.............now i don't fell to debate that krishan is ryt or not............as cv's always want to prove prats is ryt........

Bec what he did was Illegal..He is not empowered by the govt....He was left unchallenged bec The tenant he went to rough up was without influence ....but if another day  he goes to beat out another tenant and he turns out to be well connected ..he will lodge a FIR ... or he may use his own goons ..leading to  Krishna getting a criminal record or beaten up ..This is what Pratigya wants to avoid ..
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Tanths, I would have clicked on Like but its not allowing me to do, saying only 25 times one is allowed to click LIke for the poster in 24 hrs. 

But I liked your post...Big smile

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths, I would have clicked on Like but its not allowing me to do, saying only 25 times one is allowed to click LIke for the poster in 24 hrs. 

But I liked your post...Big smile

Starwa ,

I can Click Now...Yay !! looks like the IF's too are cleber like MKAP CV's ..they give us little and we become Happy and immediately they slide in another rule..LOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index