Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Here a stretch There a stretch evrywhere a stretch (Page 2)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adilmomin786

Originally posted by tanthya

Hey Tanthu, I wanted to let you know my nani passed away earlier today by our side. She went away pain free, and peacefully. Thanks for the condolonces yesterday, it really helped. Lets pray for her soul to rest in peace!

I am So sorry for ur loss, Adil .....She did have her family by her side when it mattered ..She sure will be in peace , Adil..

Take Care ..and  My condolences to your family members !!
Thanks!! Now whats cooking. Arushi's death, or Shaktiya's vengeance! lol.

I am hearing a new rumor that Kesar is going to die. ..It is unconfirmed  as yet .. have to see ..But Shakthiya and whole Thakur's are beginning to wake up from their slumber.....it will be action station , pretty soon with ur Aarushi at the center stage  ofc..Big smile
damn kesar gonna die ?? I liked her man, she never talked. she dont deserve to be kicked out of the show. she prolly has the lowest payroll. arghhOuch

Looks like the rumor is confirmed..Kesar is packed off to Maika..The actor playing Kesar is packing of to Sydney ..and we will be left without the vision of that lovely eyes..Big smileOuchOuchLOLLOL

adilmomin786 Goldie
adilmomin786
adilmomin786

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

Hey Tanthu, I wanted to let you know my nani passed away earlier today by our side. She went away pain free, and peacefully. Thanks for the condolonces yesterday, it really helped. Lets pray for her soul to rest in peace!

I am So sorry for ur loss, Adil .....She did have her family by her side when it mattered ..She sure will be in peace , Adil..

I am hearing a new rumor that Kesar is going to die. ..It is unconfirmed  as yet .. have to see ..But Shakthiya and whole Thakur's are beginning to wake up from their slumber.....it will be action station , pretty soon with ur Aarushi at the center stage  ofc..Big smile
damn kesar gonna die ?? I liked her man, she never talked. she dont deserve to be kicked out of the show. she prolly has the lowest payroll. arghhOuch

Looks like the rumor is confirmed..Kesar is packed off to Maika..The actor playing Kesar is packing of to Sydney ..and we will be left without the vision of that lovely eyes..Big smileOuchOuchLOLLOL
LOLLOL Lol, i will maybe catch up on the show in a couple days. So I can actually have a chat with yall. Man I come here and just start talking nonsense,  I know people don't like me doing that.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
pratigya is always ryt wen it comes to herself n her family.............nomatter her kesar didi was soo much hurt bz of arrushi's foolish GALTI.............all in all pratigya is always ryt as shez d titlle lead and krishan is always wrong as hez d male lead................i'm also done with the show now..............Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Looks like the rumor is confirmed..Kesar is packed off to Maika..The actor playing Kesar is packing of to Sydney ..and we will be left without the vision of that lovely eyes..LOL
LOLLOL Lol, i will maybe catch up on the show in a couple days. So I can actually have a chat with yall. Man I come here and just start talking nonsense,  I know people don't like me doing that.

You come here and talk nonsense..I thought you always did ..Evil SmileLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adilmomin786

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

pratigya is always ryt wen it comes to herself n her family.............nomatter her kesar didi was soo much hurt bz of arrushi's foolish GALTI.............all in all pratigya is always ryt as shez d titlle lead and krishan is always wrong as hez d male lead................i'm also done with the show now..............Dead

Ab yeh kya Bey !!! Zara Khullke bolo......
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged

khulke hi to bolla dii............infact i said it short n clear.............pratigya is always ryt n krishan is always wrong.................SleepySleepy
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

khulke hi to bolla dii............infact i said it short n clear.............pratigya is always ryt n krishan is always wrong.................SleepySleepy

Ab Iss mein kaunsi nayi baat..It is what always happened..i am asking >.ke Y have u become so upset over it now ??
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Ab Iss mein kaunsi nayi baat..It is what always happened..i am asking >.ke Y have u become so upset over it now ??
i'm completly disappointed with the show now............n now i regrect that i started watching d show...........the show is dead now......i watched it for krishna's unique charatce rbut now it's all about kitchen politics..............Dead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index