Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hey sathya di...............srry for afternoon.....if i rritate u guys with my comments...............but i was not feeling good bz of d current track...............😳😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hey sathya di...............srry for afternoon.....if i rritate u guys with my comments...............but i was not feeling good bz of d current track...............😳😊

Paro,

No need for apologies..I too was not in a happy frame ...Winter Season is not my fav and I am never at my best during this period ...

No problems with the current track Since I am seeing that Aarushi will not be allowed a free ride to freedom..
Pragati.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Paro,

No need for apologies..I too was not in a happy frame ...Winter Season is not my fav and I am never at my best during this period ...

No problems with the current track Since I am seeing that Aarushi will not be allowed a free ride to freedom..

thaxxx dii.............later i felt may b i irritate members with my comments............EmbarrassedEmbarrassed   but i like both d seasons..........i had ice cream yesterday.......n mum was yelling me............😆😆
tanthya thumbnail

thaxxx dii.............later i felt may b i irritate members with my comments............😳😳   but i like both d seasons..........i had ice cream yesterday.......n mum was yelling me............😆😆

I had cold Santren ...loved it !!😃
Pragati.T thumbnail

I had cold Santren ...loved it !!😃

u know i put a condition to my frnds that i'll only give trate of ice cream on my b'day........n my best frnd already refused for it...............😉😆😆😆
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 the post it took me tym to read
but i enjoyed every bit of it lol
tanthya thumbnail

u know i put a condition to my frnds that i'll only give trate of ice cream on my b'day........n my best frnd already refused for it...............😆

when is ur budday??
Pragati.T thumbnail

when is ur budday??

budday..................😆😆😆 musty say krishna has created a new  way of speaking eng..............😆😆😆    

it's 26 jan..........
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2k6zmushtaq

thanks 4 the post it took me tym to read

but i enjoyed every bit of it lol

2k6,

You are welcome ....and am happy that you enjoyed inspite of it being a long  post [ although you were too polite to say so..😃]
tanthya thumbnail

budday..................😆😆😆 musty say krishna has created a new  way of speaking eng..............😆😆😆    

it's 26 jan..........

26th jan ...bacha...kahin mere taang ko tho nahi keech rahi hai....