Pratigya

Here a stretch There a stretch evrywhere a stretch - Page 2

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
pratigya is always ryt wen it comes to herself n her family.............nomatter her kesar didi was soo much hurt bz of arrushi's foolish GALTI.............all in all pratigya is always ryt as shez d titlle lead and krishan is always wrong as hez d male lead................i'm also done with the show now..............🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adilmomin786

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lol, i will maybe catch up on the show in a couple days. So I can actually have a chat with yall. Man I come here and just start talking nonsense,  I know people don't like me doing that.

You come here and talk nonsense..I thought you always did ..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

pratigya is always ryt wen it comes to herself n her family.............nomatter her kesar didi was soo much hurt bz of arrushi's foolish GALTI.............all in all pratigya is always ryt as shez d titlle lead and krishan is always wrong as hez d male lead................i'm also done with the show now..............🀒

Ab yeh kya Bey !!! Zara Khullke bolo......
Pragati.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Ab yeh kya Bey !!! Zara Khullke bolo......

khulke hi to bolla dii............infact i said it short n clear.............pratigya is always ryt n krishan is always wrong.................πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pragati.tankha

khulke hi to bolla dii............infact i said it short n clear.............pratigya is always ryt n krishan is always wrong.................πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Ab Iss mein kaunsi nayi baat..It is what always happened..i am asking >.ke Y have u become so upset over it now ??
Pragati.T thumbnail

Ab Iss mein kaunsi nayi baat..It is what always happened..i am asking >.ke Y have u become so upset over it now ??

i'm completly disappointed with the show now............n now i regrect that i started watching d show...........the show is dead now......i watched it for krishna's unique charatce rbut now it's all about kitchen politics..............🀒
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
'Old McDonalds had a farm' is one of my fav rhymes...... :-)
once upon a time if u had used this..i wud have been very ahppy but W*H the way MKAP is going.....Tanth..thats a nice rhyme song!
Pragati.T thumbnail
i don't understand why cv's always try to prove that prats can never be wrong.....as shez a godess never do ny mistake..........after watching yesterdy's epi.........i felt krishan was fully ryt in helping that house owner........than why thy showed prats arguing krishna taht he was wrong in doing so.............now i don't fell to debate that krishan is ryt or not............as cv's always want to prove prats is ryt........
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hi Nazia,

Thanxx Dear ..How is zainab ??

I do know..Kesar was quite good without speaking..she has powerful  eyes and they are beautiful too..

I inderstand What Krishna needs right now is some one with a good moral compass since his own is dented and gives wrong reading..Agree with you ..KP need to sit down and sort it out ...But hope that Aarushi mess will not take centre stage overshadowing  Unemployment ...

I am quite curious to know who paid the bill ..was it Krishna or Adarsh with his bribe money??

Aaruhsi may not leave so soon, Nazia.. but chances of her in mute mode is there...

I loved the precap though..The Thakur's are jelling back..πŸ˜ƒ

tanthya good to see u remember zainab name she is fine mashallah getting naughty by each passing day now crawls under the chair and wantes to stand up and when she hurts her head then cries then i came out of my arja world and look after herπŸ˜› yaara at present fl mute mode is enough for me i think she will b no more than a piece of furniture in green house.after seeing skjn segment today i am haoy that we will see thakurs in action now it will b worth watching.i think adarsh paid the billand will hide from everyone  because k will not do it his dearest wife has said not to help her because he dont understand herπŸ₯±
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HamiSky

'Old McDonalds had a farm' is one of my fav rhymes...... :-)
once upon a time if u had used this..i wud have been very ahppy but W*H the way MKAP is going.....Tanth..thats a nice rhyme song!

I know Bacha..My fav Rhyme