India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Krishna- good for nothing

Abhikumar Groupbie
Abhikumar
Abhikumar

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Why is Krishna soo dumb, he never understands simple things. First of all he's soo lazy, doesnt work atall. Only keeps throwing tantrums at home & hangs around with Changu mangu. He doesnt even use his own brain, yesterdays episode he goes to chandu & the other guy for help, & again starts the same thing. God knows when will he start working.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bcclmkg90

mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
he is like that from the beginning. lazy, dumb, short tempered, no brains.
only thing he knows is loving his wife so much that she may feel suffocated.
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
beta krishna is good for everything u cant even imagine off bahut dor ki sochta hai he is one intelligent and sharp man he is like a spider these days trying to climb the wall when he will succedd he will reach the top Tongue lets wait and watch and we r and will always be with him as a loyal fan in this difficult time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paitara_211a_umacarisma2

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhikumar

Why is Krishna soo dumb, he never understands simple things. First of all he's soo lazy, doesnt work atall. Only keeps throwing tantrums at home & hangs around with Changu mangu. He doesnt even use his own brain, yesterdays episode he goes to chandu & the other guy for help, & again starts the same thing. God knows when will he start working.
definining krishna as a dumb chartcer whd not be a nice way to describe him....hez a charatcer who have a common ideology...........his approach towards situations is also vry realistic...........like a comon man will do in his real life..........he understand things quite well........but he takes time in understnding prats way of thinking as his family bagkground is totaly diffrent from her's.......

@blue-he didn't go to chandu tunna for help.......but was discussing d whole matter with his close frnds............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_pai

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mkg90

so u mean to say if someone's partnewr loves her madly n can go to ny limits to support her ..............is making her feel suffocated..................well in that case i whd say i want a partner  like him who'll always support me ...even going against his own family.......n his family values..
mkg90 Groupbie
mkg90
mkg90

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

so u mean to say if someone's partnewr loves her madly n can go to ny limits to support her ..............is making her feel suffocated..................well in that case i whd say i want a partner  like him who'll always support me ...even going against his own family.......n his family values..

overdose of love or anything is bad.
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

overdose of love or anything is bad.
yaa....even i'm feeling taht krishna is too much wrried about prats...........now i want krishna to let her deal arrushi's case herself with thakurs...........may be than she'll have enough space from KRISHNA'S LOVE ..............who is d only strengh of her in TN......
amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Krishna is very caring... He loves pratigya a lot n can do abything for her .. A person who had never worked atleast tried to find a job.....thats what is most important.....its not his fault that he is uneducated....he has been brought up like this....but that doesnt mean he is a bad person....he has always supported pratigya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paia_umadhakarnPragati.Thussainramso

Go to top