Gulaal
Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal - 4th Jan short update

capricorn7 Groupbie
capricorn7
capricorn7

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Here is a short update because i didn't see any in the forum. i may mix up the sequence, please excuse

Gulaal, family, friends and kesura are relaxing and having fun in her home. 3 girls (don't know if they are her firends or sisters) are teasing and being teased by Kesura. he chases them into a room where they lock him and run. the electircity goes off and he gets scared cos he is scared of the dark. when gulaal finds out that they have locked him up, she runs with a torch to him and finds him crying on the floor near the bed. he tells her that he is scared of the dark. she tells kesura that you just take Ram or anyone's name who you have faith in and defeat the fear of dark and send it out of your heart. he takes Gulaal's name and goes in a dark corner and returns excited that I have defeated the chased away the fear of darkness from my heart.

Scene 2:
Vasant's sister's fiancee calls and tries to talk to her, she is putting the phone down but he pleads for forgiveness and says he has said sorry to Gulaal too and asked her to talk to her, the girls says that when Gulaal Bhabhi will talk to me then we will see. but i will not talk to you for now.

Scene3:
Everyone is taking leave of Vasant's father to leave for Gulaal's home. all the young ones are going: i.e Vashant, his sisters, Dushant and his older brother and bhabhi. Vashant father says that only the young ones are going hope you people take care of all things, Dushan't elder brother says don't worry i am there nothing will happen.
then Dushan't bhabhi saying to him that you are very dressed up as if it is your susral, don't forget that it is Vasant's susral not yours.
Then when he is passing mota bha, he puts his stick in front and stops him and says something to the effect that he need to be careful of his behaviour there. Clearly he is suspicious of Dushant as he knows that he also liked Gulaal. Dushant says that the size of my headwear is larger than yours i know the ways of the world and will take care.

Scene 4:
At gulaal's place everyone is welcomed. then all are shown having food sitting on the floor. the 3 girls of gulaal's side are teasing Vashant. saying that if you have a brother like you then i am ready to marry him. he says of course i have someone who is very good and says Kesura's name and they all laugh and say not him. then he says well there is Dushant and he gets a bit shy and conscious and the girl says, well do you know how to play the dhool, or do gurba, etc? he shyly says no to everything, then she says well who will marry such a ponga pundit? and he is hurt while all laugh. then Kesura says i can do all these and some more laughter.
Dushant who is shown taking a bite and having stopped half way, puts his roti down and washes his hand and gets up. all shocked, he walks out, a few people call his name and then Gulaal runs after him, 
they are in the street and gulaal is running after him, she comes a little in front of him and tells him to stop and asks him what happened, he gives her an angry look and starts to move but she keeps her hand on his chest to stop him. he looks angrily at it and them grabs is and pulls her nearer,. she gets angry/shocked and it ends at them staring at eachother.

Edited by capricorn7 - 04 January 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yogeeta75monicaybaas-tvbcclarchie76giguserminnie25skamaniivanta29Sadie101Sheren_KAYNAAT_Varsha-01

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
thanks capricorn

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

capricorn7

_KAYNAAT_ Senior Member
_KAYNAAT_
_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
i really appreciate ur effort thanx a lotHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

capricorn7

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index