Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) (Page 9)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by Rehana86

errr i love Anmol's short jelled hair as well as Dev's first look with that hair styleDay Dreaming but yeah HATE that jungle look Ouch
Rehana his masoorie look is just too good!! Day Dreaming  Gawd i fell in love with Apu even more seeing him and a sher in Masoorie
Sammy's siggy and the voice modulation  it gives shivers down your spine
Infact he has  the same modulation of the voice as anmol only when he was with Shivani we saw his sher giri out
otherwise the softness in his voice my my  drool worthy !!

Apu spoke differently with each characters, I loved sad devdas Armaan best and the crafty ArmaanLOLClap, he was so charmingEmbarrassed. Dev was great always from start to finish. Clap. With Shekhar frankly I starting liking positive characters. Anmol , the ultimate superhuman.PartyEmbarrassedStar. I thought this was one character which can surpass Armaan Suri.OuchCry
ClapBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
The scene when Ragini is reading the letter and he comes and takes it from here and he starts reading
there is so much of voice modulation there is like a waterfall

The other time Iloved his voice modulation change was after the signature teh kids take and he comes to ask Ragini for dinner and he goes close to her to ask her what is that she wants ..

I totally get moved by the way he talks
Its  just outstanding !!

Rehana86rekha02

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
rekha di, i never watched kajjal but after bidaai, i went to search for it but cudn't find the entire drama...however, i got to see his entry and second scene where he goes to the school to throw his deal and the way the entire scene was shot i was left Day Dreaming......and yes, even i always have complaints with his hair style....

Shanti di, i loved his hair there too and the pendant scene where his hair was almost dumped in jell but he was looking so damn HOT Day Dreaming......haye! my bachcha is toooooo hot....apne mommy par geya *cough* BlushingROFL....

abt Dev, i saw his couple of scenes from kajjal and the attitude he had in the scene where he buys kajal a dress, my goodness, the way he gives the credit card and slips it back to his coat pocket, i was totally flat.....that attitude was killing Day Dreaming

rekha02shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

except for his crazy ponytail look and RKB wardrobe malfunction look...i adore dear apu in all looks.....

dev is my fav apu character rekha .., mine Armaan Sammy, first impression lastly impression.
wo aur badh gaya as am re watching kajjal and i realize i really forgot apu's chemistry with surveen was of a total diffrent dimention...., I agree I don't watch his past soaps now as I want his fresh soaps.
but anmol as a character touches u most i agree,bec dev and armaan had flaws...anmol was perfect......it is his sadness his touching character in bidaai which made me absolutely adore anmol..and i think always current performance stays on our minds mostly...sometimes we need to revist past .., I agree with Armaan, Apu still needed perfection as far as crying goes rest he was great , so with Dev he was simply amazing but the tracks were useless and silly after a few months.Cry and not time
coming to muda of ragini....
she seriously abused that guy...she considered him begana and used him shamelessly......only late ron she melted..she better rectify that in season 2

In fact Anmol was glorified the most in the end, he ended up being smarter than everybody and that stood out for me.ClapClapStarBig smile. So I have no complaints and rather expect Bidaai2 as Ragini needs to pay back majorly Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

errr i love Anmol's short jelled hair as well as Dev's first look with that hair styleDay Dreaming but yeah HATE that jungle look Ouch
Rehana his masoorie look is just too good!! Day Dreaming  Gawd i fell in love with Apu even more seeing him and a sher in Masoorie
Sammy's siggy and the voice modulation  it gives shivers down your spine
Infact he has  the same modulation of the voice as anmol only when he was with Shivani we saw his sher giri out
otherwise the softness in his voice my my  drool worthy !!

Sammy, needs to upload that scene in the siggy, I had asked her once.Wink. It  was included in a promo too, I remember.  
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

This pic is picture perfect, no complaints here, everything bang on, I like it when hair falls on Apu's forehead, he looks more charming that hair all gelled out . 

This look is great too, Short hair looks nice only no gell.Big smile

Edited by rekha03 - 08 January 2011 at 11:48pm

Rehana86

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

rekha di, i never watched kajjal but after bidaai, i went to search for it but cudn't find the entire drama...however, i got to see his entry and second scene where he goes to the school to throw his deal and the way the entire scene was shot i was left Day Dreaming......and yes, even i always have complaints with his hair style....

Shanti di, i loved his hair there too and the pendant scene where his hair was almost dumped in jell but he was looking so damn HOT Day Dreaming......haye! my bachcha is toooooo hot....apne mommy par geya *cough* BlushingROFL....

abt Dev, i saw his couple of scenes from kajjal and the attitude he had in the scene where he buys kajal a dress, my goodness, the way he gives the credit card and slips it back to his coat pocket, i was totally flat.....that attitude was killing Day Dreaming
That one  is attitue is just amazing
He rules in that scene ...Dev that that attitue and I love guys with attitude Embarrassed .. Also u shiould see his entry scene  when he meets kaajal
and he  shows her the cliff and  eyes maan its like shooting you coza he indicates with his eyes  like mada what the heck were you trying to do jump down teh cliff ROFL

he was the night shining Armour and then kaajjal sees down and turns around to find him off in his jeep !!

Did Anmol Sareen also have a jeep I don't remeber !!! When he came to the temple and was standing down waiting for Ranveer to finish hims praying and come

rekha02

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
first of all Rekha di....why are making my post HOT??Blushing.....haye Allah that look with hair and a microphone *fans myself*...i tell u, i m a weird mommy Ermm.....neway back to the topic, I loved both the pics... my betu ROCKS Cool.....

n shanti di, i did watch that scene and their second meeting too, the rest is Day Dreaming.....

neway need to make a confession, Rekha di, your "Ragini needs to pay back majorly" is not doing any good to my brain Blushing....the sentence is *cough* Blushing *cough* Blushing *cough* Blushing distracting me to somewhere else Blushing..... errr i better shut up Blushing

Edited by Rehana86 - 09 January 2011 at 12:27am

rekha02shanti05

Go to top