Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) (Page 7)

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

@ Chandrika and Shanti didz: err don't kill me but i'm happy that they didn't show Ragini's confession, in a way it actually makes sense because she has just started to grow feelings for him and it was wut? max 1 month in the show that she was reacting to anmol's little actions of expressing love....so according to me it wud've been too early to make a confession..... n for a mature woman like her who lost her dear husband, it takes time to be sure abt their feelings....well i admit 7 yrs have past, but these 7 yrs she didn't even bothered to think or might forgot that Anmol was her husband..... may be she just considered him as a supportive friend.....but her way of seeing things have changed around end of sep or beginning of oct, and since then she started to feel something new..... and it also had given a better scope to start B2.....i feel she needs to experience more of his love, some more ways of interactions btween the two would have been better for her to realize what Anmol means to her, and then she can go for a complete heartfelt confession.....it's better to show a developed confession than a rushed one..... so, i don't have any complaints about not showing Ragini's confession but the fact I am angry at is that they should have at least given them some privacy to have a talk about gradually developing their relationship ......some promises, some committments, some encouragement, some supports to help each other progress their relationship.....
 
did i make sense Ermm..... can't help doubting myself ROFL

Well said Rehana! But by confession, i don't mean saying "I Love You n Can't Live Without You" at the outset...naturally, being so much in Love with Ranvir, Ragini wouldn't be able to accept another man in her life so easily...especially going by the circumstances in which they got married, Ragini was bound to stay cold towards Anmol for quite a while...probably any woman would do the same...but over time, Ragini began realizing that Anmol was a genuine person, who cared for the family n the business sincerely...they got talking on L'il issues relating to the office or  home or the kids...Ragini felt more at ease to discuss issues with Anmol than she did at the time they got married...Angini then became friends...naturally on human grounds n as a true friend, she would feel concern on not seing Anmol return on time for the KC puja, especially knowing how attached he was to the family...so when Amol was making his confession, the least Ragini could've done is tell him that she was worried for him n was glad to see him safe..she smiled to herself when he left the room to get her gift..which means that what he had just told her a while ago, did have a L'l effect on her...she had even dreamt of him before the KC puja, blushing n wondering what was happening to her...clearly, she was being drawn towards Anmol, his simplicity n his genuine Love gradually...she only needed time to realize that fully! During the dance practice too Ragini would blush...n when she got to know about Shivani, it was so hard for her to let go off Anmol...going by all that she had been thru', when Anmol finally confessed before their wedding that he Loved only her, the CTs should've given Ragini some more space with Anmol even if it was privately, to talk things out..even about the way she felt...but at least they showed Ragini make eye contact with Anmol n express her desire to stay together till eternity!! Wish the CTs had incorporated L'il Angini moments often so that they could talk over their past, their feelings, their future, etc. with no scope for misunderstandings! The communication bit could've been given due importance as well...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86rekha02

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 15184

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
rehana i am late sorry but read it and its very nice.......acha likha..diffrent sa thoda us se ek sceen yaad  aagaay am posting here for everyone to watch
 
but anmol was so sweet waise but intensity u showed it so in here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 4685

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Well said Rehana! But by confession, i don't mean saying "I Love You n Can't Live Without You" at the outset...naturally, being so much in Love with Ranvir, Ragini wouldn't be able to accept another man in her life so easily...especially going by the circumstances in which they got married, Ragini was bound to stay cold towards Anmol for quite a while...probably any woman would do the same...but over time, Ragini began realizing that Anmol was a genuine person, who cared for the family n the business sincerely...they got talking on L'il issues relating to the office or  home or the kids...Ragini felt more at ease to discuss issues with Anmol than she did at the time they got married...Angini then became friends...naturally on human grounds n as a true friend, she would feel concern on not seing Anmol return on time for the KC puja, especially knowing how attached he was to the family...so when Amol was making his confession, the least Ragini could've done is tell him that she was worried for him n was glad to see him safe..i know wut u mean here but she did say that naa in the hall but her own confession of concern came as a surprise for herself n being a confused athma i wud suppose she didn't repeat it again in the room....n Anmol already caught her concern, which was the BIG reason why he dared to make a confession but unfortunately was interrupted....but to be honest, i loved the scene in the room (except the interruption) n if she did say something, i mite not like the scene as much as i loved it the way it was shown..... she smiled to herself when he left the room to get her gift..which means that what he had just told her a while ago, did have a L'l effect on her...she had even dreamt of him before the KC puja, blushing n wondering what was happening to her...clearly, she was being drawn towards Anmol, his simplicity n his genuine Love gradually......ah! now it make sense... thanks for the clarification diBig smile, i think i m getting influenced by Ragini n suffering from short term memory lossErmm.....she only needed time to realize that fully! During the dance practice too Ragini would blush...n when she got to know about Shivani, it was so hard for her to let go off Anmol...going by all that she had been thru', when Anmol finally confessed before their wedding that he Loved only her, the CTs should've given Ragini some more space with Anmol even if it was privately, to talk things out..even about the way she felt...but at least they showed Ragini make eye contact with Anmol n express her desire to stay together till eternity!! Wish the CTs had incorporated L'il Angini moments often so that they could talk over their past, their feelings, their future, etc. with no scope for misunderstandings! The communication bit could've been given due importance as well...
 
n the rest completely agreed Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02luv_sakshi

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 4685

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

rehana i am late sorry but read it and its very nice.......acha likha..diffrent sa thoda us se ek sceen yaad  aagaay am posting here for everyone to watch
 
but anmol was so sweet waise but intensity u showed it so in here...
 
thanks di for both comments and vdo Hug.... glad u liked it..... n the scene, hmm, i can smell jealousy from Dev LOL......
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by Rehana86

@ Chandrika and Shanti didz: err don't kill me but i'm happy that they didn't show Ragini's confession, in a way it actually makes sense because she has just started to grow feelings for him and it was wut? max 1 month in the show that she was reacting to anmol's little actions of expressing love....so according to me it wud've been too early to make a confession..... n for a mature woman like her who lost her dear husband, it takes time to be sure abt their feelings....well i admit 7 yrs have past, but these 7 yrs she didn't even bothered to think or might forgot that Anmol was her husband..... may be she just considered him as a supportive friend.....but her way of seeing things have changed around end of sep or beginning of oct, and since then she started to feel something new..... and it also had given a better scope to start B2.....i feel she needs to experience more of his love, some more ways of interactions btween the two would have been better for her to realize what Anmol means to her, and then she can go for a complete heartfelt confession.....it's better to show a developed confession than a rushed one..... so, i don't have any complaints about not showing Ragini's confession but the fact I am angry at is that they should have at least given them some privacy to have a talk about gradually developing their relationship ......some promises, some committments, some encouragement, some supports to help each other progress their relationship.....
 
did i make sense Ermm..... can't help doubting myself ROFL

Well said Rehana! But by confession, i don't mean saying "I Love You n Can't Live Without You" at the outset...naturally, being so much in Love with Ranvir, Ragini wouldn't be able to accept another man in her life so easily...especially going by the circumstances in which they got married, Ragini was bound to stay cold towards Anmol for quite a while...probably any woman would do the same...but over time, Ragini began realizing that Anmol was a genuine person, who cared for the family n the business sincerely...they got talking on L'il issues relating to the office or  home or the kids...Ragini felt more at ease to discuss issues with Anmol than she did at the time they got married...Angini then became friends...naturally on human grounds n as a true friend, she would feel concern on not seing Anmol return on time for the KC puja, especially knowing how attached he was to the family...so when Amol was making his confession, the least Ragini could've done is tell him that she was worried for him n was glad to see him safe..she smiled to herself when he left the room to get her gift..which means that what he had just told her a while ago, did have a L'l effect on her...she had even dreamt of him before the KC puja, blushing n wondering what was happening to her...clearly, she was being drawn towards Anmol, his simplicity n his genuine Love gradually...she only needed time to realize that fully! During the dance practice too Ragini would blush...n when she got to know about Shivani, it was so hard for her to let go off Anmol...going by all that she had been thru', when Anmol finally confessed before their wedding that he Loved only her, the CTs should've given Ragini some more space with Anmol even if it was privately, to talk things out..even about the way she felt...but at least they showed Ragini make eye contact with Anmol n express her desire to stay together till eternity!! Wish the CTs had incorporated L'il Angini moments often so that they could talk over their past, their feelings, their future, etc. with no scope for misunderstandings! The communication bit could've been given due importance as well...
Chandrika the bolded part I agree There was a little lack of communication on their personal front

I do agree that she  was taking him as a gioid friend companion when it comes to feeling that she needed someone in crisis and also share her thoughts abt family and the need to prioritize what was important .

But I still feel after everything sorted but there was tremendous Hush hush

So no scoope or room for Ragini to realize what she felt for Anmol

We know Anmol's depth of love for Ragini, but Ragini's side I would say just  started so nfortunate that  we eneded up missing the most part of her side of complete feeling for Anmol

In any relationship there needs to be a balance between the man and women, Here Anmol as a person in this relationship portayed it well and was clearly seen to the viewers
But yes Ragini's side was'nt and the reason was their abrupt ending according to me

So I truly want season two with their story coz  the chapter just begain and with second chances in falling in loev its a whole new ball game !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86luv_sakshirekha02

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Well said Rehana! But by confession, i don't mean saying "I Love You n Can't Live Without You" at the outset...naturally, being so much in Love with Ranvir, Ragini wouldn't be able to accept another man in her life so easily...especially going by the circumstances in which they got married, Ragini was bound to stay cold towards Anmol for quite a while...probably any woman would do the same...but over time, Ragini began realizing that Anmol was a genuine person, who cared for the family n the business sincerely...they got talking on L'il issues relating to the office or  home or the kids...Ragini felt more at ease to discuss issues with Anmol than she did at the time they got married...Angini then became friends...naturally on human grounds n as a true friend, she would feel concern on not seing Anmol return on time for the KC puja, especially knowing how attached he was to the family...so when Amol was making his confession, the least Ragini could've done is tell him that she was worried for him n was glad to see him safe..i know wut u mean here but she did say that naa in the hall but her own confession of concern came as a surprise for herself n being a confused athma ROFL ROFL...Gosh! Rehana, Tum Bhi Na!ROFLROFLi wud suppose she didn't repeat it again in the roomWinkTongueLOL....n Anmol already caught her concern,Embarrassed..haan that i'll agree...with that kind of intense gaze, Anmol would notice every L'il emotion Ragini goes thru'...can't blame Ragini for lowering her eyes each time he looks so intently at her, can we?EmbarrassedWink which was the BIG reason why he dared to make a confession but unfortunately was interrupted....but to be honest, i loved the scene in the room (except the interruption) n if she did say something, i mite not like the scene as much as i loved it the way it was shownEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..main bhi ek confession karoon?Embarrassed...actually, i Loved that KC scene just as much...first of all the ambiance of that scene, phir the silence that Angini shared for a while, that BG score, Anmol's eyes that already made the confession before he could end his in words, Ragini's hesitation...Embarrassed..everything was so intense about it!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...even if Ragini hadn't spoken anything, the way she lowered her eyes, rying not to meet his gaze told us about her being drawn towards Anmol as well...Embarrassed..... she smiled to herself when he left the room to get her gift..which means that what he had just told her a while ago, did have a L'l effect on her...she had even dreamt of him before the KC puja, blushing n wondering what was happening to her...clearly, she was being drawn towards Anmol, his simplicity n his genuine Love gradually......ah! now it make sense... thanks for the clarification diBig smile, i think i m getting influenced by Ragini n suffering from short term memory lossErmm.....Memory Loss?ROFLROFLROFL...Rehana, you're impossible!!ROFLROFL...no probs about the clarification Hun..just my take!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedshe only needed time to realize that fully! During the dance practice too Ragini would blush...n when she got to know about Shivani, it was so hard for her to let go off Anmol...going by all that she had been thru', when Anmol finally confessed before their wedding that he Loved only her, the CTs should've given Ragini some more space with Anmol even if it was privately, to talk things out..even about the way she felt...but at least they showed Ragini make eye contact with Anmol n express her desire to stay together till eternity!! Wish the CTs had incorporated L'il Angini moments often so that they could talk over their past, their feelings, their future, etc. with no scope for misunderstandings! The communication bit could've been given due importance as well...
 
n the rest completely agreed Big smile

Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Chandrika the bolded part I agree There was a little lack of communication on their personal front

I do agree that she  was taking him as a gioid friend companion when it comes to feeling that she needed someone in crisis and also share her thoughts abt family and the need to prioritize what was important .

But I still feel after everything sorted but there was tremendous Hush hush

So no scoope or room for Ragini to realize what she felt for Anmol

We know Anmol's depth of love for Ragini, but Ragini's side I would say just  started so nfortunate that  we eneded up missing the most part of her side of complete feeling for Anmol

In any relationship there needs to be a balance between the man and women, Here Anmol as a person in this relationship portayed it well and was clearly seen to the viewers
But yes Ragini's side was'nt and the reason was their abrupt ending according to me

So I truly want season two with their story coz  the chapter just begain and with second chances in falling in loev its a whole new ball game !

Well said Shanti!! I agree...Ragini had gradually begun to trust Anmol n once they were good friends, the CTs could've showed them share not just matters of the House or office or Family, but also relating to themselves. Ragini could've discussed about Ranvir n what he meant for her, how hard it was for her to get over Ranvir n start a new life for instance...likewise, the only time Ragini asked Anmol about his past was when Shivani came around...n when did Anmol tell her, on the wedding day in such a hushed up manner!!...instead, they could've had L'il moments like for instance Angini meeting up for lunch, when Anmol would share his past with her as a good friend...she surely has the right to know, n in the circumstances in which they had got married, no clarification was possible!

Agree with you on the balance in a relationship too...when they did show us L'il parts of how Anmol was beginning to have feelings for Ragini,n how those feelings were growing stronger...they could've focused a L'il on Ragini's personal self n not just her dealing with family problems...the way Ragini's perception of Anmol began changing...L'il scenes about what she thought of Anmol or how she felt about him, before the final wedding scene!

With so much left to tell in the Angini storyline, i'd defo want Season 2 to start off with them...from where they left B1...we could even have some FB scenes to elaborate on things..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86rekha02shanti05

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

rehana i am late sorry but read it and its very nice.......acha likha..diffrent sa thoda us se ek sceen yaad  aagaay am posting here for everyone to watch
 
but anmol was so sweet waise but intensity u showed it so in here...

Thank You for sharing this Sam! Hadn't watched Kajjal...so i really enjoyed watching Apoorva as Dev...this avatar of his brings out the intensity even further!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3488

.Sidra 30 3488 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7269

shanti05 40 7269 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20323

KinSanj 294 20323 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39579

KinSanj 1227 39579 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3435

KinSanj 26 3435 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index