Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

   
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) (Page 5)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 4685

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by krithikas

WOW FANTASTIC REHANAClap Clap Clap Clap Clap,One Shot was too good Clap Clap Clap Embarrassed.I was actually visualizing the whole part Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .Loved it to the coreClap.Yes definitely their eyelock is enough for me to drool over them.Wink Wink Wink Wink  WinkThank you,Write more.Clap Star
 
aha! so finally madam is here Wink......thanks for your lovely appreciation dear Hug
Sorry I am lateTongue .Your OS was simply out of the world.Clap Clap
 
absolutely not a prob yaar , i was wondering where you have vanished? Smile.....thnx hon Hug

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 4685

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Btw, is Bidaai 2 seriously in Mrs Shahi's list??..... after reading those past articles, my hope is going down Disapprove...... are we growing false hopes then?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by shanti05

She has actually annoyed me u know

Poor Anmol slogged till the end aur kuch bhi compassion nahi show kiya !!

I hope ki she will shower her love on him isliye B2 is so needed for their story !!

 
di tell me abt it.....the least they cud do is to shot a single scene of Angini alone after Anmol's confession.....there they cud show how they make new promises to each other, like stand by each other for the rest of their lives...if not Ragini's confession of love then atleast a first step of development cud have been mentioned, like Ragini promising him to start afresh with him and try her best to make their relationship work as real husband-wife ...... but NO!! all we got to see was a "hum saath saath hai" hug with Alekh in the middle of  Angini Ouch..... what a treat!!Angry
Kabab mai haddi !!
Infact  she should have huigged him after he put the chain around her neck
Thab atleast kuch  compassion should have been considered !!

And not only that various times she had the opportunity bit she never gave it a thought !

Even during the sargi ceremony  Poor guy kiney pyaar say he was feeding her she was like expressionless Confused

And the most annoying time was during KC night
I was totally  annoyed that she  ran and hugged him and the next moment when he wanted to talk to her she would'nt say a word

then Shivanio another kabab mai haddi so  there it goes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Btw, is Bidaai 2 seriously in Mrs Shahi's list??..... after reading those past articles, my hope is going down Disapprove...... are we growing false hopes then?Confused
Well hopes should be there !! Hopes say zamana chaltha hai !!
Cross fingers hands legs !!Embarrassed

Everything takes a little while

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Joined: 17 January 2006
Posts: 4685

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
u know wut di?...if i was in CTs place i wud have make Anmol hold onto her with a tight hug during that KC night, "bhar mein gaye duniya, SHE IS MINE"..... there! done!....but duniya ko choro, he was in fact afraid of his tammy Confused, when tammy showed up (i swear, kitni galat timing hai isski), he instantly left her hand Shocked.... n I was feeling like giving Anmol a tight slap....kambakhat ne mera naak katwa diya...how cud he just miss that golden chance woh bhi mera betu hoke???..... me is so bravo and my betu turned out to be a nalayek Disapprove .... ufff I DEMAND B2 with ANGINI....Period!!!.....di, i m even willing to cross my head but not getting any positive signal is pulling down my expectation and it's painful.....God! it's so damn painful Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

u know wut di?...if i was in CTs place i wud have make Anmol hold onto her with a tight hug during that KC night, "bhar mein gaye duniya, SHE IS MINE"..... there! done!....but duniya ko choro, he was in fact afraid of his tammy Confused, when tammy showed up (i swear, kitni galat timing hai isski), he instantly left her hand Shocked.... n I was feeling like giving Anmol a tight slap....kambakhat ne mera naak katwa diya...how cud he just miss that golden chance woh bhi mera betu hoke???..... me is so bravo and my betu turned out to be a nalayek Disapprove .... ufff I DEMAND B2 with ANGINI....Period!!!.....di, i m even willing to cross my head but not getting any positive signal is pulling down my expectation and it's painful.....God! it's so damn painful Unhappy
What annoyed me more that Ragini was totally blank
Com on u both are in your room say what is in your heart out !! and yes he was afraid of Tammy LOL,  but even ragini she was at fault when she did question him as ti why he nenevr once thought what would have  happened ...
B2 will happen in due course of time and signals take time to come and when it does  it will  give the reason to Smile  Sabar karo !! Meri jaan !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86luv_sakshi

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Joined: 05 June 2007
Posts: 8755

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Aww...Rehana!EmbarrassedWinkLOL You're Hilarious!ROFL Well Said about the Angini scenes yaarClapClapClap...truly, Angini as a couple are so respectable even in the most passionate of scenesClapClapClap...in fact, one could feel the intensity n fire even when they just gazed at each other!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hats off to Parul n Apoorva who brought that thru' to usClap...Angini stole our hearts in the short span of time they were around!ClapClapClap
 
me is hilarious? Ermm......neway fokat mein compliment mili hai, so won't miss it CoolLOLZ! You're Impossible!!ROFLROFL..... thanks di Big smileROFL....... *SIGH*..... abt their eye contacts, wait a sec they never had any eye contact Ouch....it's just that my betu keeps his eyes fixed on her and her gaze is always on the floor .....n surprisingly that does the magic for us Day DreamingCouldn't agree more yaar, their eyes...in contact or not, sure did the trick for us!!EmbarrassedWink......yes, they broke a record for me.....i easily do NOT get impressed by any couple unless or until they have that chemistry and acting skills Stern Smile.... n these two just swept me off my feet with their sizzling, magnificent n electrifying physical chemistry Day Dreaming...Hmm...what a coincidence Rehana! I was least interested in couples n chemistry for quite a while, i did like Parvati n Om initially in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki n then Janki-Suyash later, because of the way their friendship, respect for one another  n trust was portrayed...n of course Sakshi n Anoop Son had done a fine job with their emoting! After that it was Ragvir n Angini...n for Apoorva & Parul, i think they were just Bang On when it came to emoting intense scenes...the only sad part is that Anmol was too shy to complete his confession, Ragini never really confessed her Love n jo bhi tha last Episode mein planned Angini scenes, woh toh Editors ne kaat diya because of lack of time, to incorporate some silly dance sequences which could well have been done away with!!
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Joined: 17 January 2005
Posts: 32880

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Aww...Rehana!EmbarrassedWinkLOL You're Hilarious!ROFL Well Said about the Angini scenes yaarClapClapClap...truly, Angini as a couple are so respectable even in the most passionate of scenesClapClapClap...in fact, one could feel the intensity n fire even when they just gazed at each other!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hats off to Parul n Apoorva who brought that thru' to usClap...Angini stole our hearts in the short span of time they were around!ClapClapClap
 
me is hilarious? Ermm......neway fokat mein compliment mili hai, so won't miss it CoolLOLZ! You're Impossible!!ROFLROFL..... thanks di Big smileROFL....... *SIGH*..... abt their eye contacts, wait a sec they never had any eye contact Ouch....it's just that my betu keeps his eyes fixed on her and her gaze is always on the floor .....n surprisingly that does the magic for us Day DreamingCouldn't agree more yaar, their eyes...in contact or not, sure did the trick for us!!EmbarrassedWink......yes, they broke a record for me.....i easily do NOT get impressed by any couple unless or until they have that chemistry and acting skills Stern Smile.... n these two just swept me off my feet with their sizzling, magnificent n electrifying physical chemistry Day Dreaming...Hmm...what a coincidence Rehana! I was least interested in couples n chemistry for quite a while, i did like Parvati n Om initially in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki n then Janki-Suyash later, because of the way their friendship, respect for one another  n trust was portrayed...n of course Sakshi n Anoop Son had done a fine job with their emoting! After that it was Ragvir n Angini...n for Apoorva & Parul, i think they were just Bang On when it came to emoting intense scenes...the only sad part is that Anmol was too shy to complete his confession, Ragini never really confessed her Love n jo bhi tha last Episode mein planned Angini scenes, woh toh Editors ne kaat diya because of lack of time, to incorporate some silly dance sequences which could well have been done away with!!
 
@bold
Chandrika so true I mean Anmol was quite bold to confess and he made several attempts I feel ragini was  too sacred to admit coz she was in a dilemma at many times !
But I am definatly not happy with the end confession  poor anmol he  made all teh attemps to tell her "L love You " and she was blank ! Wished she would have said somthing to him as  her heart was already acknowledging his call !

and o yes teh dances and the promo took upmajor space for teh upcoming show !Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
AnGini VMs: JDD(p.1) & Sonyo (p.2)

2 3 4

Author: .Sidra   Replies: 30   Views: 3488

.Sidra 30 3488 14 May 2011 at 9:01pm by sami01
Angini OS-Ragini's happiness updt 8th Aug pg 3

2 3 4 5 6

Author: shanti05   Replies: 40   Views: 7259

shanti05 40 7259 11 May 2011 at 4:02am by tvmylove
~*Sanj Creations-2*~ AnGini Mix (Main Yahaan) Pg35

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 294   Views: 20312

KinSanj 294 20312 10 November 2010 at 3:25pm by sukni85
|AnGini ~A New Beginning~|Ishq Ke Imtehaan

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 1227   Views: 39546

KinSanj 1227 39546 05 September 2010 at 6:28am by pratsy
AnGini OS - My Ragini

2 3 4

Author: KinSanj   Replies: 26   Views: 3433

KinSanj 26 3433 25 August 2010 at 11:15pm by KinSanj

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index