Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) (Page 4)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Aww...Rehana!EmbarrassedWinkLOL You're Hilarious!ROFL Well Said about the Angini scenes yaarClapClapClap...truly, Angini as a couple are so respectable even in the most passionate of scenesClapClapClap...in fact, one could feel the intensity n fire even when they just gazed at each other!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hats off to Parul n Apoorva who brought that thru' to usClapClapClapClap...Angini stole our hearts in the short span of time they were around!ClapClapClap

me is hilarious? Ermm......neway fokat mein compliment mili hai, so won't miss it Cool..... thanks di Big smileROFL....... *SIGH*..... abt their eye contacts, wait a sec they never had any eye contact Ouch....it's just that my betu keeps his eyes fixed on her and her gaze is always on the floor .....n surprisingly that does the magic for us Day Dreaming......yes, they broke a record for me.....i easily do NOT get impressed by any couple unless or until they have that chemistry and acting skills Stern Smile.... n these two just swept me off my feet with their sizzling, magnificent n electrifying physical chemistry Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshi

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
WOW FANTASTIC REHANAClap Clap Clap Clap Clap,One Shot was too good Clap Clap Clap Embarrassed.I was actually visualizing the whole part Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .Loved it to the coreClap.Yes definitely their eyelock is enough for me to drool over them.Wink Wink Wink Wink  WinkThank you,Write more.Clap Star

Rehana86

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Aww...Rehana!EmbarrassedWinkLOL You're Hilarious!ROFL Well Said about the Angini scenes yaarClapClapClap...truly, Angini as a couple are so respectable even in the most passionate of scenesClapClapClap...in fact, one could feel the intensity n fire even when they just gazed at each other!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hats off to Parul n Apoorva who brought that thru' to usClap...Angini stole our hearts in the short span of time they were around!ClapClapClap

me is hilarious? Ermm......neway fokat mein compliment mili hai, so won't miss it Cool..... thanks di Big smileROFL....... *SIGH*..... abt their eye contacts, wait a sec they never had any eye contact Ouch....it's just that my betu keeps his eyes fixed on her and her gaze is always on the floor .....n surprisingly that does the magic for us Day Dreaming......yes, they broke a record for me.....i easily do NOT get impressed by any couple unless or until they have that chemistry and acting skills Stern Smile.... n these two just swept me off my feet with their sizzling, magnificent n electrifying physical chemistry Day Dreaming

Rehana I cannot agree more with you

we will have more such when the magical couple sets the screen on fire again !Embarrassed

They had so much potential right there But I want to see a good confession from ragini
Usko chabbi dena chahiye !! I mean such a good looking husband she has when will she undeerstand !!Ouch
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Aww...Rehana!EmbarrassedWinkLOL You're Hilarious!ROFL Well Said about the Angini scenes yaarClapClapClap...truly, Angini as a couple are so respectable even in the most passionate of scenesClapClapClap...in fact, one could feel the intensity n fire even when they just gazed at each other!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hats off to Parul n Apoorva who brought that thru' to usClap...Angini stole our hearts in the short span of time they were around!ClapClapClap

Rehana I cannot agree more with you

we will have more such when the magical couple sets the screen on fire again !Embarrassed

They had so much potential right there But I want to see a good confession from ragini
Usko chabbi dena chahiye !! I mean such a good looking husband she has when will she undeerstand !!Ouch

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.... err sorry, but i m laughing at something else.... the reason is "a good looking husband".... u know how ppl say that women find someone else's husband more good looking ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.... here every girl/lady/woman is flattered by Anmol's charms and good looks EXCEPT his own wife, Ragini ROFLROFLROFLROFL..... aab batao iss kambakhat Ragini ko kaun samjhaye to have a better look at her husband for a moment so that she can realise, wut she is missing ROFLROFL.... there i can see chappals coming at me ROFLROFL

Edited by Rehana86 - 06 January 2011 at 8:45pm
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithikas

WOW FANTASTIC REHANAClap Clap Clap Clap Clap,One Shot was too good Clap Clap Clap Embarrassed.I was actually visualizing the whole part Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed .Loved it to the coreClap.Yes definitely their eyelock is enough for me to drool over them.Wink Wink Wink Wink  WinkThank you,Write more.Clap Star

aha! so finally madam is here Wink......thanks for your lovely appreciation dear Hug
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
She has actually annoyed me u know

Poor Anmol slogged till the end aur kuch bhi compassion nahi show kiya !!

I hope ki she will shower her love on him isliye B2 is so needed for their story !!

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

She has actually annoyed me u know

Poor Anmol slogged till the end aur kuch bhi compassion nahi show kiya !!

I hope ki she will shower her love on him isliye B2 is so needed for their story !!

di tell me abt it.....the least they cud do is to shot a single scene of Angini alone after Anmol's confession.....there they cud show how they make new promises to each other, like stand by each other for the rest of their lives...if not Ragini's confession of love then atleast a first step of development cud have been mentioned, like Ragini promising him to start afresh with him and try her best to make their relationship work as real husband-wife ...... but NO!! all we got to see was a "hum saath saath hai" hug with Alekh in the middle of  Angini Ouch..... what a treat!!Angry

Edited by Rehana86 - 06 January 2011 at 9:04pm
krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krithikas

aha! so finally madam is here Wink......thanks for your lovely appreciation dear Hug
Sorry I am lateTongue .Your OS was simply out of the world.Clap Clap

Rehana86

Go to top