Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) (Page 3)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by poo_s

rehana..............................I always knew u r a good writer..but ................can I say I want to see this in bidaaiLOLBlushingur OS is superb ..just what  we need .my apu is best so as Anmol
will deffinatly wait for more such besharam OS from uHeart

We shall never see it on Bidaai , I can bet on that.LOLLOLLOLLOL. A forehead kiss is what we can expect.Big smile

agreed di.... well, to keep it in a safe side, i don't wish to see such scene executed like Maryada (where the lead protagonists kissed for real) for Apu & parul ....but if they can execute a kissing scene as per requirement, then why not....all they have to do is execute their postures with sharpness and the rest shud be taken care by the camera.....Big smile.... they don't need to kiss for real, as where the camera shud do the most of the work with sharpness

Edited by Rehana86 - 05 January 2011 at 9:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Wow rehana I read it again and as u said camera can do magic !!Wink

But  Anmol is one passionate guy must say his passionate side is portrayed well

But the sparks and fire is always there when Angini share the same screens space so its bulls eye all teh way

Anmol's voice modulation  skips the heart beat and Ragini's heart beating faster than ever Wink

Rehana86

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
superb rehana i loved it

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@ Shanti di: awwww dii, thanks Hug..... seriously, when i was writing the shot, i just felt him saying those words in his calm soft voice ...... i close my eyes and can see his little actions of love ..... i don't know why but whenever i think abt anmol, i get a smile on my face and it seems like love is all over the place ......n i m in heaven ....

and u know wut is the best thing i love abt anmol's chaaracter? ...him addressing her as "aap", whenever he calls her as 'aap', something happens to my heart, and i just stare at him with an amazement n a smile.....

@ Jyothi (di): awww thanks for the comment.... glad u liked it Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sakshishanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

@ Shanti di: awwww dii, thanks Hug..... seriously, when i was writing the shot, i just felt him saying those words in his calm soft voice ...... i close my eyes and can see his little actions of love ..... i don't know why but whenever i think abt anmol, i get a smile on my face and it seems like love is all over the place ......n i m in heaven ....

and u know wut is the best thing i love abt anmol's chaaracter? ...him addressing her as "aap", whenever he calls her as 'aap', something happens to my heart, and i just stare at him with an amazement n a smile.....

@ Jyothi (di): awww thanks for the comment.... glad u liked it Hug
U bet !!
His actions his voice  is enough to make us do our part of imagination !Embarrassed

And as u said the 'Aap" word he uses is truly beautiful ..

And of course his tone and the way the dialogues are said is enough to enjoy !!
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
God!Embarrassed Rehana...bachche ki jaan logi kya?OuchEmbarrassedLOL I nearly fainted on reading itWink...actually, meri galati thi, tumhara statutory warning thik se nahi padha pehleLOLLOL...couldn't wait to read the one shot write up!!WinkLOLEmbarrassed WOW!ClapClapClapClap That was so Passionate yaarDay Dreaming..n very picturesque writing i must sayClapClapClap..could actually visualize how the scene would turn out b/w Angini!!Blushing Would've been a Gr8 way to end the divorceThumbs Up...wish our CTs would get this ideaConfused...we wouldn't have to go thru' so much melodrama till the 9th hour with no proper confession / Angini moments!!Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86tvmyloveshanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

God!Embarrassed Rehana...bachche ki jaan logi kya?OuchEmbarrassedLOL I nearly fainted on reading itWink.......sachchi?? ROFL...... actually, meri galati thi, tumhara statutory warning thik se nahi padha pehleLOLLOL......aww, u see that's why i have highlighted it with red BOLD in capital lettersROFL.....  couldn't wait to read the one shot write up!!WinkLOLEmbarrassed WOW!ClapClapClapClap That was so Passionate yaarDay Dreaming..n very picturesque writing i must sayClapClapClap..could actually visualize how the scene would turn out b/w Angini!!Blushing ....aww thanks a ton di for the appreciation Hug....i m glad you liked it and nearly fainted ROFL......Would've been a Gr8 way to end the divorceThumbs Up.......*SIGH*Day Dreaming.....wish our CTs would get this ideaConfused...we wouldn't have to go thru' so much melodrama till the 9th hour with no proper confession / Angini moments!!Ouch errr, don't remind me abt those torturing moments di, i feel like chopping someone into zillion pieces Angry.....

@ Shanti di: yes, he indeed has that ability to make us do our part of the imagination.... n the best part is we don't feel any lust/cheap/vulgarness while imagining them..... u know wut i mean... u know how sometimes when I watch an intense moment btwn a couple and instead of feeling the love btwn them I end up feeling cheap myself Dead..... but in angini's case, i simply imagine love, and the love comes with a package of respect that just touches your heart and brings a smile on your face Smile

Edited by Rehana86 - 06 January 2011 at 12:04pm

shanti05

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by luv_sakshi

God!Embarrassed Rehana...bachche ki jaan logi kya?OuchEmbarrassedLOL I nearly fainted on reading itWink.......sachchi?? ROFL...... actually, meri galati thi, tumhara statutory warning thik se nahi padha pehleLOLLOL......aww, u see that's why i have highlighted it with red BOLD in capital lettersROFL.....  couldn't wait to read the one shot write up!!WinkLOLEmbarrassed WOW!Clap That was so Passionate yaarDay Dreaming..n very picturesque writing i must sayClapClapClap..could actually visualize how the scene would turn out b/w Angini!!Blushing ....aww thanks a ton di for the appreciation Hug....i m glad you liked it and nearly fainted ROFL......Would've been a Gr8 way to end the divorceThumbs Up.......*SIGH*Day Dreaming.....wish our CTs would get this ideaConfused...we wouldn't have to go thru' so much melodrama till the 9th hour with no proper confession / Angini moments!!Ouch errr, don't remind me abt those torturing moments di, i feel like chopping someone into zillion pieces Angry.....

@ Shanti di: yes, he indeed has that ability to make us do our part of the imagination.... n the best part is we don't feel any lust/cheap/vulgarness while imagining them..... u know wut i mean... u know how sometimes when I watch an intense moment btwn a couple and instead of feeling the love btwn them I end up feeling cheap myself Dead..... but in angini's case, i simply imagine love, and the love comes with a package of respect that just touches your heart and brings a smile on your face Smile

Aww...Rehana!EmbarrassedWinkLOL You're Hilarious!ROFL Well Said about the Angini scenes yaarClapClapClap...truly, Angini as a couple are so respectable even in the most passionate of scenesClapClapClap...in fact, one could feel the intensity n fire even when they just gazed at each other!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Hats off to Parul n Apoorva who brought that thru' to usClapClapClapClap...Angini stole our hearts in the short span of time they were around!ClapClapClap

Rehana86

Go to top