Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) (Page 2)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
RehanaBlushing. what an intense romantic OS Clap,CoolApproveHeart we can only imagine it and can never expect the same in Bidaai.LOL But Apu is very good at expressing the same through his eyes, like you have mentioned.Day Dreaming
Now I wish you continue this further Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

RehanaBlushing. ...di, sabke saab blush horahe hai.....LOLwhat an intense romantic OS Clap,CoolApproveHeart we can only imagine it and can never expect the same in Bidaai.LOL .........tell me abt it ROFL...... But Apu is very good at expressing the same through his eyes, like you have mentioned.Day Dreaming...i know eh Day DreamingNow I wish you continue this further Hug...errr, sorry, no continuation of that as i have already mentioned *hides muh* ...... let me finish off the continuation based on the first 7 years, then i will think abt Ragini's confession..... wait a sec, so if i continue with this one, Ragini's confession can take place in this one....hmmm i need a brain to think Ermm 

neway, thanks a lot for liking it di Hug ...

Edited by Rehana86 - 05 January 2011 at 12:19pm

rekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

Originally posted by rekha03

RehanaBlushing. ...di, sabke saab blush horahe hai.....LOLwhat an intense romantic OS Clap,CoolApproveHeart we can only imagine it and can never expect the same in Bidaai.LOL .........tell me abt it ROFL...... But Apu is very good at expressing the same through his eyes, like you have mentioned.Day Dreaming...i know eh Day DreamingNow I wish you continue this further Hug...errr, sorry, no continuation of that as i have already mentioned *hides muh* ...... let me finish off the continuation based on the first 7 years, then i will think abt Ragini's confession..... wait a sec, so if i continue with this one, Ragini's confession can take place in this one....hmmm i need a brain to think Ermm 

neway, thanks a lot for liking it di Hug ...

This is the first time I recd such a response on my comments , I feel honoured and hope you consider continuing this and the 7years one tooLOLBig smile

Rehana86

bhondu2010 Goldie
bhondu2010
bhondu2010

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Very niceClap

Wow that was all on fire and passion Blushing

Are we getting a continuation..
I would love to see Ragini's  thought on this.

Beautifully expressions from Anmol side !!

Rehana86

anizor IF-Dazzler
anizor
anizor

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
wow , very nice, you should consider doing a ragini confession, please. thank you

Rehana86

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
rehana..............................I always knew u r a good writer..but ................can I say I want to see this in bidaaiLOLBlushingur OS is superb ..just what  we need .my apu is best so as Anmol
will deffinatly wait for more such besharam OS from uHeart

Rehana86

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

rehana..............................I always knew u r a good writer..but ................can I say I want to see this in bidaaiLOLBlushingur OS is superb ..just what  we need .my apu is best so as Anmol
will deffinatly wait for more such besharam OS from uHeart

We shall never see it on Bidaai , I can bet on that.LOLLOLLOLLOL. A forehead kiss is what we can expect.Big smile

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhondu2010

Very niceClap
thanks dear.... glad u liked it Hug
Wow that was all on fire and passion Blushing

Are we getting a continuation..
I would love to see Ragini's  thought on this. err..... not finalized yet..... i want to get rid off the one i started for the 7 yrs.... then i may continue it, which can also include Ragini's confession ......

Beautifully expressions from Anmol side !!once again, thanksSmile

Originally posted by anizor

wow , very nice, you should consider doing a ragini confession, please. thank you...you are welcom dear.... yeap i will try with her confession too but not till i finish with my other FFSmile.... thanks for the comment dearHug  
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=poo_s] rehana..............................I always knew u r a good writer..thanks for the compliment di Smile..... but ................can I say I want to see this in bidaaiLOLBlushing....beshak, and then Mr. Shahi will search for me with a chappal for bigraoing his audienceROFL.......ur OS is superb ..just what  we need .my apu is best so as Anmol ....thanks a lot di, glad u liked it Hug
will deffinatly wait for more such besharam OS from uHeart....ROFL... yeah lets see!Wink

Edited by Rehana86 - 05 January 2011 at 9:23pm

Go to top