Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) (Page 10)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Rehana I was just thinking how your post has reached from a passionate break of the divorce to your adopted betus gelled and not gelled hair style LOL

We go tangential when it comes to getting into the depth of Anmol/ApuWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Rehana I was just thinking how your post has reached from a passionate break of the divorce to your adopted betus gelled and not gelled hair style LOL

We go tangential when it comes to getting into the depth of Anmol/ApuWink

darn it..... and I am one weird species on the face of the earth ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Don't blame me, There were certain discussions already here, I just got carried away with Sammy's video and wandered into Dev land and remembered a long lost grievance since Apu's JJKN days.LOL (his hair)Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Actuaqlly there is so much shyness in Anmol
I noticed it when malthi bhabhi teased both of them abt their dancing and how they were do  deevaney pyaar mai jhoom rahey hai
'that expression which Anmol gives aww such a sweetu he was i felt like pulling his cheeks
He was so so daam shy
Atleast they cud hacve shown the continuation of taht scene
Like how she felt dancing and he asking her if she was conforable
They cut the scene then next scebne they showed was saakshi in the car
Uff They cut soo much to rush ruish hash has

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86rekha02saveeta24

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

@ Rekha di: I am blaming YOU only for posting all those CUTE CUTE pics of my betu Day Dreaming.....n can't really blame for the discussion as we all are suffering from Angini-phobia, so it's natural to go off the topic whenever they are the center of the attention.....

@ Shanti di: tell me abt it.... Anmol is Anmol..... he is nowhere near Armaan Suri or DPS or even Dr. Shekhar..... he is the unique sample among them.....Day Dreaming...... n these CVs *sigh*...the less I say the better it be....Stern Smile

rekha02

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
@all...read all the views esp apoorva's hair style...Smile

well i love him more in that pic shanti posted ..not too much gel ...he looks really adorable...Day Dreaming

one thing is proved we are really crazy dewaanees of apoorva be it dev..armaan or anmol...Smile

@rehana..see how how your betu makes all go off topic ..he surely distracts us..you must be proud your betu's has such an attracting personality and he attracts us like a magnet..his hair style..his dressing style..above all his outstanding acting..be it as dev..armaan..or our sweet sweet anmol...we just loveeeeeeeeee him...Day Dreaming

@sami..thank you soooooo much for the video..Smile

bang on one ..the intensity of the scene so catchy...this video makes it more easy to visualise the scene rehana penned down..the intensity of the scene where he holds ragini's hand and closed that door to the kiss..just wonderful...

in bidaai we did get to see the intensity  of his love for ragini and the possessiveness...its when shivani came in his office...cant forget how he said "ragini meri patni hein..meri"...second time in office again.."mein sirf aur sirf ragini se pyaar karta houn"..his anger towards shivani as he could not hear any nonsense from her for his ragini and the intensity of his love for her...he was totally anmol sareen at that moment..

apoorva is the best in these kind of scenes...Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86rekha02sami01

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savee_k

@all...read all the views esp apoorva's hair style...Smile

well i love him more in that pic shanti posted ..not too much gel ...he looks really adorable...Day Dreaming....I second that .....Big smile.....

one thing is proved we are really crazy dewaanees of apoorva be it dev..armaan or anmol...Smile

@rehana..see how how your betu makes all go off topic ..he surely distracts us..you must be proud your betu's has such an attracting personality and he attracts us like a magnet..his hair style..his dressing style..above all his outstanding acting..be it as dev..armaan..or our sweet sweet anmol...we just loveeeeeeeeee him...Day Dreaming...n i m willing to take the credit for his EXTREME CUTENESSEmbarrassed..... after all, he is "my" son,.... so wut? if i m the "adopted" mommy...... the word "mommy" itself gives me the authority to take the credit Approve..... me is shoo ishmart Cool ROFL....

@sami..thank you soooooo much for the video..Smile

bang on one ..the intensity of the scene so catchy...this video makes it more easy to visualise the scene rehana penned down..the intensity of the scene where he holds ragini's hand and closed that door to the kiss..just wonderful...
awww..... n the only difference between the two scenes was that Dev's heated jealousy took over his mind, whereas, Anmol's intense passion took over his heart, no?
in bidaai we did get to see the intensity  of his love for ragini and the possessiveness...its when shivani came in his office...cant forget how he said "ragini meri patni hein..meri"...second time in office again.."mein sirf aur sirf ragini se pyaar karta houn"..his anger towards shivani as he could not hear any nonsense from her for his ragini and the intensity of his love for her...he was totally anmol sareen at that moment..
Bang on di.... n not to mention that " I say GET OUT"..... anyone in Shivani's place wud have committed suicide after hearing that from him....but being a besharam athma, she still had the nerves to carry on with her games.....n thanks to the cvs for that Angry
apoorva is the best in these kind of scenes...Clap.......no second thought Thumbs Up

Edited by Rehana86 - 09 January 2011 at 9:38pm
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I always knew ki we have a very very contagious reaction to Apurva !!LOL

Today I was watching the dance rehearsal and gosh that last scene stole my grin
He was soo daam cute smiling and putting his head down itna sharma raha tha  Anmol with Malthi babhi's teasing !!

One thing for sure when Apu is on screen  i don;t see anyone around him I mean he takes teh cake away so so smoothly baas dekthey hi jaoo dekthay hi jaoo

and the  way he gives those looks to Ragini duriong the time he walks out with the kids to drop them off to school and he takes his push pull my my thats breath taking !!
Gosh  seriously  I mean there is so much to explore in their relationship  we definatly need a continuation
Dkut if you are listening to us  this is such a wonderful  couple and thei need their exclusive stoyr

I mean we can truly see different shades of Anmol and also ragini
since she was  showing some anxiety if Anmol is not around and this is where  we can see  some sort of needs from her side for Anmol

Edited by shanti05 - 10 January 2011 at 9:07am

Rehana86

Go to top