One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rehana86

@ Chandrika and Shanti didz: err don't kill me but i'm happy that they didn't show Ragini's confession, in a way it actually makes sense because she has just started to grow feelings for him and it was wut? max 1 month in the show that she was reacting to anmol's little actions of expressing love....so according to me it wud've been too early to make a confession..... n for a mature woman like her who lost her dear husband, it takes time to be sure abt their feelings....well i admit 7 yrs have past, but these 7 yrs she didn't even bothered to think or might forgot that Anmol was her husband..... may be she just considered him as a supportive friend.....but her way of seeing things have changed around end of sep or beginning of oct, and since then she started to feel something new..... and it also had given a better scope to start B2.....i feel she needs to experience more of his love, some more ways of interactions btween the two would have been better for her to realize what Anmol means to her, and then she can go for a complete heartfelt confession.....it's better to show a developed confession than a rushed one..... so, i don't have any complaints about not showing Ragini's confession but the fact I am angry at is that they should have at least given them some privacy to have a talk about gradually developing their relationship ......some promises, some committments, some encouragement, some supports to help each other progress their relationship.....

did i make sense πŸ€”..... can't help doubting myself 🀣
@bold

See What I felt was very wrong was during the night before they had the KC she started feeling somthing and it was showing on her face but then all of a sudden 180 degree turn
Chalo turn liya lekin com on she did start feeling for him and then blank all the while;

Then she became a tragedy queen which I was so annoyed

Atkeast Anmol was sensible in getting to know her plan other wise Anmol ko bali ka bakara banakey chod thi Ragini 🀣

And the privacy moment yes very much required Infact they coudl have shown one scene after he calls her out and then had a wedding celebration

For me Ragini has'nt confessed how she feels for Anmol ... Its so required coz this life of 7 years is somthing she has spent with this man but as a stranger
So B2 should cover all thoese angles when it is very much needed from her side !!!😊

My bechara Anmol he loved her longed for her all these years !!😭

Originally posted by shanti05

@bold

See What I felt was very wrong was during the night before they had the KC she started feeling somthing and it was showing on her face but then all of a sudden 180 degree turn
Chalo turn liya lekin com on she did start feeling for him and then blank all the while;
see!! this is wut i m talking abt..... because she was confused about her own feelings..... she had loved Ranvir so deeply that feeling the same for Anmol came as a shock for her..... n she was in dilemma..... she was like, I love Ranvir, and then her heart contradicts at the same time.....but if she loves Ranvir then what is it that she is feeling for Anmol????..... and she didn't know how to respond....
Then she became a tragedy queen which I was so annoyed
well that KC incidence, hmm, the only thing her brain and heart were busy with was Anmol's wellbeing..... that's when she realized wut her life wud've been without Anmol ...and she freaked out ...... but then being mahan for Shivani got on my nerves...
Atkeast Anmol was sensible in getting to know her plan other wise Anmol ko bali ka bakara banakey chod thi Ragini 🀣
that is for sure..... bal bal bach gaye 🀣🀣.......

And the privacy moment yes very much required Infact they coudl have shown one scene after he calls her out and then had a wedding celebration
i'll shut up..... there cud've been so many potential scenes but no they were busy showing Ermm circus
For me Ragini has'nt confessed how she feels for Anmol ... Its so required coz this life of 7 years is somthing she has spent with this man but as a stranger
So B2 should cover all thoese angles when it is very much needed from her side !!!😊
YES! there is my point!!!...... n before she confesses, she needs to be sure of her feelings and that is one way B2 can progress.....they can show the development of her feelings.... damn! they still have whole bunch to offer in B2 with Angini😍
My bechara Anmol he loved her longed for her all these years !!😭
aur akhir mein anda mila πŸ˜’
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago

@rehana..shanti..chandrika..love reading your views..😊

the last epi did left us viewers with a bitter ending..

only thing i was really happy about apoorva our anmol got the well deserved focus in the end..it was all anmol anmol ...i will say even his lovely daughter got the credit along with her papa...

ragini yes a confused one and ending up us viewers confused too.one moment she all hugging her husband and next blank expression.whom to .blame ragini,the script writers or direction?..

the kc epi she was all in a mute mode and the instant anmol left the room she brought  a smile on her face..now why could she  not did it with anmol around this would have been enough for him ..."sighs"...

anyways one satisfaction that she was not expresionless at least she had happy tears ,smiling and looking at her dashing husband while he was tieing the pendant for her..again no dialogue as the channel  were rushing to say pack up to the bidaai team leaving space for promoting gulal the show that will create history for them...grrrrrrr i better shut up...
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
Originally posted by savee_k

@rehana..shanti..chandrika..love reading your views..😊

the last epi did left us viewers with a bitter ending..

only thing i was really happy about apoorva our anmol got the well deserved focus in the end..it was all anmol anmol ...i will say even his lovely daughter got the credit along with her papa...

ragini yes a confused one and ending up us viewers confused too.one moment she all hugging her husband and next blank expression.whom to .blame ragini,the script writers or direction?..

the kc epi she was all in a mute mode and the instant anmol left the room she brought  a smile on her face..now why could she  not did it with anmol around this would have been enough for him ..."sighs"...

anyways one satisfaction that she was not expresionless at least she had happy tears ,smiling and looking at her dashing husband while he was tieing the pendant for her..again no dialogue as the channel  were rushing to say pack up to the bidaai team leaving space for promoting gulal the show that will create history for them...grrrrrrr i better shut up...
@both
definat;y agree with both of them

The KC night  really annoyed me teh most  basically  that I thought in the room she she stops him from sayong I would'nt it  takle my absince so seriously if I had'nt realized  how desperate you were to see me alieve
'That poiint itself if she had spoken just two words yes Anmol i was worried, it would have said what could possibily her hearts call !!  Its human instancts and  I feel sometimes even if a person stays as friends after marringe which is just for convience  they develop some understanding and relate to words theorugh gestures  by which somewhere the other person would realize that maybe  he /she feels for me  that little bit of assurabce i felt Raini should have portayed there like I am trying to fell what my heart calls for..

So  just seemd missing right there at the time they were all alone in the room  before Tammy arrived also.

And then the scene of teh hush hush wedding giving room to Gullal promo  and no singh from Ragini's side  well she did tell that he is quite Anmol to her  but we did ;nt hear that from her when she  had to say iot to Anmol so  that was major missing ..

Another time was  the lunch date where she wanted to leave early even after the Shivani cut off by Anmol ..

So these all incidences could have ben done in the most smooth way and had Ragini start her joiunry of feeling for Anmol but they  have  a break to all this

These  are the main reasons why B2 is so inmportant for Ragini herself to understand Anmol's  depth for herself and for we viewers to stop colmpaling abt ragini's love for Anmol !!😭
Shanti di, it was good that she didn't talk while Anmol started to talk abt his feelings "I need NO disturbance" *cough*😍 especially when that BG score was going on with his passionate expression of his feelings😍...... n wutever she had to say she said it in the hall in front of the family and her freaking out did show her concern, so again NO words needed 😍...... but yeah, as you n savee di mentioned the smile afterward didn't sit well with me either.... i mean yeah if she was confused n all abt her feelings, was it a good time to smile?? wht did she smile for?? the reason of tammy's interruption?? or his nearly confession?? πŸ˜•......

n lets NOT talk abt Gulaal, or else i will tear off my bachi kuchi hair on my head 😑.....

n yes! again, B2 must be back with Angini to finish off their love-story......PERIOD!!
Edited by Rehana86 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by jasminerahul

very touchy beautiful os

thanks darling πŸ€—
Originally posted by Rehana86

@ Chandrika and Shanti didz: err don't kill me but i'm happy that they didn't show Ragini's confession, in a way it actually makes sense because she has just started to grow feelings for him and it was wut? max 1 month in the show that she was reacting to anmol's little actions of expressing love....so according to me it wud've been too early to make a confession..... n for a mature woman like her who lost her dear husband, it takes time to be sure abt their feelings....well i admit 7 yrs have past, but these 7 yrs she didn't even bothered to think or might forgot that Anmol was her husband..... may be she just considered him as a supportive friend.....but her way of seeing things have changed around end of sep or beginning of oct, and since then she started to feel something new..... and it also had given a better scope to start B2.....i feel she needs to experience more of his love, some more ways of interactions btween the two would have been better for her to realize what Anmol means to her, and then she can go for a complete heartfelt confession.....it's better to show a developed confession than a rushed one..... so, i don't have any complaints about not showing Ragini's confession but the fact I am angry at is that they should have at least given them some privacy to have a talk about gradually developing their relationship ......some promises, some committments, some encouragement, some supports to help each other progress their relationship.....

did i make sense πŸ€”..... can't help doubting myself 🀣

Well said Rehana! But by confession, i don't mean saying "I Love You n Can't Live Without You" at the outset...naturally, being so much in Love with Ranvir, Ragini wouldn't be able to accept another man in her life so easily...especially going by the circumstances in which they got married, Ragini was bound to stay cold towards Anmol for quite a while...probably any woman would do the same...but over time, Ragini began realizing that Anmol was a genuine person, who cared for the family n the business sincerely...they got talking on L'il issues relating to the office or  home or the kids...Ragini felt more at ease to discuss issues with Anmol than she did at the time they got married...Angini then became friends...naturally on human grounds n as a true friend, she would feel concern on not seing Anmol return on time for the KC puja, especially knowing how attached he was to the family...so when Amol was making his confession, the least Ragini could've done is tell him that she was worried for him n was glad to see him safe..she smiled to herself when he left the room to get her gift..which means that what he had just told her a while ago, did have a L'l effect on her...she had even dreamt of him before the KC puja, blushing n wondering what was happening to her...clearly, she was being drawn towards Anmol, his simplicity n his genuine Love gradually...she only needed time to realize that fully! During the dance practice too Ragini would blush...n when she got to know about Shivani, it was so hard for her to let go off Anmol...going by all that she had been thru', when Anmol finally confessed before their wedding that he Loved only her, the CTs should've given Ragini some more space with Anmol even if it was privately, to talk things out..even about the way she felt...but at least they showed Ragini make eye contact with Anmol n express her desire to stay together till eternity!! Wish the CTs had incorporated L'il Angini moments often so that they could talk over their past, their feelings, their future, etc. with no scope for misunderstandings! The communication bit could've been given due importance as well...
rehana i am late sorry but read it and its very nice.......acha likha..diffrent sa thoda us se ek sceen yaad  aagaay am posting here for everyone to watch
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGAuWEv3XgM[/YOUTUBE]

but anmol was so sweet waise but intensity u showed it so in here...
Originally posted by luv_sakshi

Well said Rehana! But by confession, i don't mean saying "I Love You n Can't Live Without You" at the outset...naturally, being so much in Love with Ranvir, Ragini wouldn't be able to accept another man in her life so easily...especially going by the circumstances in which they got married, Ragini was bound to stay cold towards Anmol for quite a while...probably any woman would do the same...but over time, Ragini began realizing that Anmol was a genuine person, who cared for the family n the business sincerely...they got talking on L'il issues relating to the office or  home or the kids...Ragini felt more at ease to discuss issues with Anmol than she did at the time they got married...Angini then became friends...naturally on human grounds n as a true friend, she would feel concern on not seing Anmol return on time for the KC puja, especially knowing how attached he was to the family...so when Amol was making his confession, the least Ragini could've done is tell him that she was worried for him n was glad to see him safe..i know wut u mean here but she did say that naa in the hall but her own confession of concern came as a surprise for herself n being a confused athma i wud suppose she didn't repeat it again in the room....n Anmol already caught her concern, which was the BIG reason why he dared to make a confession but unfortunately was interrupted....but to be honest, i loved the scene in the room (except the interruption) n if she did say something, i mite not like the scene as much as i loved it the way it was shown..... she smiled to herself when he left the room to get her gift..which means that what he had just told her a while ago, did have a L'l effect on her...she had even dreamt of him before the KC puja, blushing n wondering what was happening to her...clearly, she was being drawn towards Anmol, his simplicity n his genuine Love gradually......ah! now it make sense... thanks for the clarification diπŸ˜ƒ, i think i m getting influenced by Ragini n suffering from short term memory lossπŸ€”.....she only needed time to realize that fully! During the dance practice too Ragini would blush...n when she got to know about Shivani, it was so hard for her to let go off Anmol...going by all that she had been thru', when Anmol finally confessed before their wedding that he Loved only her, the CTs should've given Ragini some more space with Anmol even if it was privately, to talk things out..even about the way she felt...but at least they showed Ragini make eye contact with Anmol n express her desire to stay together till eternity!! Wish the CTs had incorporated L'il Angini moments often so that they could talk over their past, their feelings, their future, etc. with no scope for misunderstandings! The communication bit could've been given due importance as well...

n the rest completely agreed πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sami01

rehana i am late sorry but read it and its very nice.......acha likha..diffrent sa thoda us se ek sceen yaad  aagaay am posting here for everyone to watch

but anmol was so sweet waise but intensity u showed it so in here...

thanks di for both comments and vdo πŸ€—.... glad u liked it..... n the scene, hmm, i can smell jealousy from Dev πŸ˜†......