Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

One Shot: Passionate break of the Divorce (Angini)

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL... I swear I didn't know what to write for the title, on the other hand, I also wanted people to share their views on my little take on the divorce issue...... geez me sucksLOL .....

WARNING: Kids turn off your laptop/PC right now.... and others, if you feel, I went over board then feel free to slap me LOL.....

anyway just a bit of manipulation.... instead of Anmol finding out Shivani's truth on the wedding day, he found out earlier..... and instead of Anmol leaving for a fake business trip, he was thinking of how to kick Shivani out of this house when Ragini dropped the shell by handing him the divorce paper.....hope i made sense LOL
Finally, it's a ONE SHOT guys, I just shared my take on that divorce part .....so, please no request to continue further.... i still have the next part of my FF pending Embarrassed.... so, yeah, NO continuation of this one is welcomeEvil Smile.... me ish so devil ROFL

The entire world around him seemed to shatter in a fraction of moment when she handed him the divorce papers ....... Please don't do this to me, please..... he almost begged of God, hoping for some miracle or a jerk that could make sure that he was dreaming..... damn it! it was for real..... and his eyes were fixed on the papers ......

"Why are you doing this?" his calm voice asked a simple question as he looked up to see her back facing him...... ". You know the reasons, I can't keep up with the act anymore.... I am tired of all these..." she lied facing the other way, afraid to get caught, BUT her voice was revealing the truth as the painful tone was instantly caught by his heart .... 'God! Damn it! Tell me the truth Ragini' his heart screamed out to her as his frustration started to level up..... he knew who was behind all these.... 'I'll kill you, Shivani' he already made up his mind......

"..So, you mean to say that you were also pretending that you cared for me on the Karwachauth night, right? ....." taking a deep breath he continued.." I wish I never came ba-- ..." his right hand got a hold of her right one that was about to stop him from saying anything further when his left hand dropped the papers and grabbed her waist to bring her close to him ......

For the first time, she witnessed the blend of passion and rage in those intense eyes .... as if he was ready to murder someone to save their marriage..... her gaze remained stationary with his ...... and she was afraid to admit the fact that she found 'love' in those pair of eyes 'for her'...... pure love ...... it was true and pure love ...... Ragini gradually closed her eyes when she felt his forehead resting against hers......

He too closed his eyes, wanted to capture this moment in his heart forever.... the closeness was driving him crazy..... how he wished he could just grab her and make love to her right away, to prove his true love for her, to show his desire for her, to express those unspoken feelings for her ..... To assure her that his love was enough for the two to live the rest of their lives..... To assure her that neither he demanded any love from her nor will he ask for it ever....... and finally to assure her that no one could stop him from loving her .....

"... why? ..." his husky voice broke as he left a soft kiss on her fingers that he was holding ..... "... You really don't feel anything for me?..." he wanted her to open up a bit, atleast a positive nod would work for now ..... when he felt some fresh tears on his right hand and he instantly opened his eyes to notice her closed eyes with tears flowing down her cheeks ..... he hated those tears, especially when they come from her beautiful eyes ......

She didn't find any answer to his question, when she finally pushed him away and wiped off her face ...... as she walked passed him towards the door, he again grabbed her right hand with his right one before turning around to face her...... then walking towards her, Anmol closed the half-open door as he gently pushed her against it, and he completely blocked her way ..... Ragini tried to escape as she kept both her hands against his chest to push him away, when he gently held her face by the curves of her neck to look into her eyes, "... Then why did you stop me that day from leaving this house? .... why did you freak out hearing my supposed accident? .... why Ragini?? " ...... crap! his proximity was affecting her.... she again closed her eyes to stay calm as her heartbeat also decided to increment exponentially .....

"..Please leave me ..." she almost pleaded with her closed eyes ..... "...That's not even an option for me " his tone was still low as he caught the double meaning of her request ...... "... that's not what my heart intends to do..." his nose gently touched hers when his thumbs caressed her cheekbones...... his heartbeats were synchronizing with hers..... she felt she would collapse in a moment as her knees seemed to go weak due to the high attraction ..... She named all the Gods to get rid of the situation ..... God knew what struck him today that he was acting like that .....

"... I promise, I'll never ever ask for anything from you .... please, don't throw me out of your life ...." Anmol finally pleaded when her eyes opened only to be held by his ..... " and if you think you are doing a damn favor on me, then let me get that straight, I would rather dream about you for the rest of my life than make love to someone else " and he finally dared to close the distance between them, taking her by a surprise ......

The first taste of her was soft and sweet ..... she tasted like heaven ..... his desire for her had only kept on multiplying ...... nothing on this earth mattered to him at that very moment except the fact that he could shower his love on her ..... the kiss was a blend of love, passion, desire, protection, commitment, trust, honesty and sincerity..... surprisingly, without any response from her, Ragini yet felt every bit of it and she clutched onto his shirt for support when his thumbs kept on caressing her face ..... finally he broke from the kiss to catch a breathe as he rested his forehead against hers .... "... I love you ..." never in his life, he thought his first confession of love would be in an unique way like this.....

She did not dare to open her eyes, still trying to get over his touch against her lips ...... while still holding her face, he left a gentle kiss on her forehead "... Believe me, you are the only one with whom I can imagine my life...." then his lips slightly traced down her right cheek and he continued "... My life is nothing without you, Tamanna and this family..." his lips dropped to her jawline to place a series of gentle kisses down her neck... only she knew what effect he was having on her..... "...I want to live with you all..." finally his nose traced up her neck back to observe her closed eyes ..... " There was nothing left in my past to interfere into my present " that's when her mind clicked and she looked at him, his eyes were warm, nothing except love and honesty was visible......

"...My past is over for me and neither do I have any complaints to my life or anyone... in fact, I am grateful.... I am grateful that you came into my empty life and gave me a reason to live ...." he confirmed with sincerity ...... when she just stared at him .... "Trust me, I can happily live the rest of my life by loving you.... and I promise, I'll never ask you to return the same... but please don't keep me away from you.... I'll die... " he was begging for his life and the tears that were filling up his eyes finally made their way down his cheeks .....

As if a sharp knife had passed through her heart when she saw him in tears, and her right hand released the shirt from its clutch to remove those painful tears from his face but before she could do it, he pulled her into a tight hug, as if he was holding onto her for dear life ..... just held her close to his heart ..... afraid to let her go .... afraid to lose her ..... afraid to lose his life again..... and he silently wept....

Her heart went out for him yet again..... there was no doubt in his love for her ..... but she was afraid if she would ever be able to return his favor ..... although he did not demand or expect that from her but yet why he should not get the love that he deserved? ..... At that moment, the only happiness she could give him was to kick the thought of divorce out of her mind and heart forever as she reluctantly kept her hands on his back to welcome him back into her life ....

luv
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 12 January 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

FunkyChick101jpp06sweet_charmedChit15bhondu2010anizorpoo_srsk16luv_sakshirekha02tvmylovesaveeta24Minion23Winchesterbrosshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Rehana OMG !! Vola !!! I am speechless !!Day Dreaming

What passion full on Gosh Warning level was pretty high I must sayWink

The anger frustration on Anmol's face and the reluctant but yet desire portrayed by ragini was clearly visible !!

beautifully written When i read it and close my eyes Uff there i go that room and watch the electrifying passion and heated desires between them !!

Your FF brought it on  the divorce off the window and this was captivating !!!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

searedRehana86saveeta24

seared Senior Member
seared
seared

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
story    superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
very passionate and intense Bless u rehana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Rehna ji muje to ek ragini confession chaheye the par aapne anmol confession de diya and ukse upar aap ne kaha ki dont demand for more.Haila aise kaise hosaktha hai????CryLOL

To the OS part OMG rehana ye kya kardiyaBlushing So much intensity and so much passion between both. The thing we saw in their eyes in the show you have written it down. A beautifully and wonderfull written OS dear. Mai to full to flattttttttt.Embarrassed

Rehana86

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
rehan still i didnt read it.... i will read it today and comment soon...

Rehana86

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@rehana..kaash...big "sighs"..it could be like that in the serial..we would have had a blast for sure ...

thank you so much for this OS related so differently and  so captivating till the end..Thumbs Up

to say the truth wanted to jump directly to the warning level bit scenes but i say that really wrong savee start from beginning..LOL

read it from beginning and must say toooooooooo good.fantastic scenes so well described..Clap

the intensity.passion from both side could see all the scenario for real..

glad you made anmol so daring closing that gap between them and that kiss..my my you made me blush blush blush..BlushingBlushing...

so intense ... so sensual nothing vulgar but so realistic and soo apt for the situation ..

"dont keep me away from you..i will die"..this so anmol for us..his uncondiotional yet so intense love for ragini..his tears in the end and that tight hug....touched my heart...Cry

excellent  and as usual brilliantly written scenes and it do get our interest...

you deserve applause...ClapClapClapClapClap..

Edited by savee_k - 05 January 2011 at 9:43am

Rehana86

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
oh my godClapClapClap.... rehan..... what should i say.... i don't have words to say....i am still in this imaginary world.... thank u rehan... it was wonderful....."... Believe me, you are the only one with whom I can imagine my life...."well said... it's true....

Rehana86

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Rehana OMG !! Vola !!! I am speechless !!Day Dreaming

kill me ROFL.... i was taking shower when all of a sudden this thing struck my mind and i cudn't concentrate on anything until i decided to pen it down and get it out of my mind ROFL
What passion full on Gosh Warning level was pretty high I must sayWink

ROFLtell me abt it.... i didn't want ppl to blame me for bigrao their kids ROFL

The anger frustration on Anmol's face and the reluctant but yet desire portrayed by ragini was clearly visible !!
 glad u were able to visualize it Big smile
beautifully written When i read it and close my eyes Uff there i go that room and watch the electrifying passion and heated desires between them !!
 oye hoye..... kuch toh sharam karo... bachcho ke kamrey mein bin bulaye mehman ke tarah ghus jana, not good not good ROFL
Your FF brought it on  the divorce off the window and this was captivating !!!Clap

thanks so much for liking it di Hug.... really appreciate your feedback Smile

Originally posted by seared

story    superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr very passionate and intense Bless u rehana thanks dear..... glad you liked it Hug

Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

Rehna ji muje to ek ragini confession chaheye the par aapne anmol confession de diya and ukse upar aap ne kaha ki dont demand for more.Haila aise kaise hosaktha hai????CryLOL
awww sorry hon.... come here Hug..... actually it just suddenly occupied my mind and penned it down..... will definitely think abt something for Ragini's confession.... altho i have a fade imagination, but unable to think abt the entire situation, so i need time to think of executing the whole settings for that scene Smile..... so havta wait hon Big smile
To the OS part OMG rehana ye kya kardiyaBlushing So much intensity and so much passion between both. The thing we saw in their eyes in the show you have written it down. A beautifully and wonderfull written OS dear. Mai to full to flattttttttt.Embarrassed awww thanks a lot dear Hug... glad i was able to make you flatROFL.....

Originally posted by savee_k

@rehana..kaash...big "sighs"..it could be like that in the serial..we would have had a blast for sure ...

ROFL.... kaash, kaash and kaash...no?? ROFL...... tell me abt it, we wud have thrown a party here....ROFL
 thank you so much for this OS related so differently and  so captivating till the end..Thumbs Up

you are most welcome di Big smile

to say the truth wanted to jump directly to the warning level bit scenes but i say that really wrong savee start from beginning..LOL

hawwwww ROFL ...... but can't blame u eh..... i blame their sizzling chemistry Day Dreaming

read it from beginning and must say toooooooooo good.fantastic scenes so well described..Clap 
the intensity.passion from both side could see all the scenario for real..
thanks di..... glad you liked it Hug
glad you made anmol so daring closing that gap between them and that kiss..my my you made me blush blush blush..BlushingBlushing...
 me is ishmart eh? Cool ..... glad that i was able to make u blush ROFL
so intense ... so sensual nothing vulgar but so realistic and soo apt for the situation ..
 thank you di, i was afraid of getting some warnings from the moderators for bigraoing the kids of the forum Blushing
"dont keep me away from you..i will die"..this so anmol for us..his uncondiotional yet so intense love for ragini..his tears in the end and that tight hug....touched my heart...Cry

awwwww..... i love the way he enacted emotional scenes here (the only emotional scene where he sucked was in Hum Ho Gaye Aap KeDead)..... but he made me forget abt that horrible experience and made me fall in love with his this ability through bidaai..... he perfectly enacted the emotional scene when Alekh refused to talk to him and when Vasu blamed him and he went to make the doll house...... he made me enthralled Smile......

excellent  and as usual brilliantly written scenes and it do get our interest...

you deserve applause...ClapClapClapClapClap..
once again thanks di..... glad i was able to get everything right Hug.... it's always a treat to read your feedback di Big smile

Originally posted by zee10

oh my godClapClapClap.... rehan..... what should i say.... i don't have words to say....i am still in this imaginary world.... thank u rehan... it was wonderful....."... Believe me, you are the only one with whom I can imagine my life...."well said... it's true....thanks a lot dearHug..... really appreciate your comment Big smile
and abt the next part of my FF, sorry, i was supposed to post it last sunday, but got stuck with school work, but i will have a bit of time after next tuesday, so the next part will be definitely by next week....sorry for the wait dear Embarrassed......

Love you all Hug
rehana

Edited by Rehana86 - 05 January 2011 at 12:11pm

Go to top