Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87) (Page 69)

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Wow jiya...this is so so cuteBig smileBig smile

Loved the sweet romance, the worry Nupur had on Mayank's late arrival...the gang enjoying together and the kids also...LOLLOL

Beautiful OS dear...plz do pm me when you write next and plz pm me the link to your FF if you can...i assume Kismat is the FF you are writing??Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--jiya--

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
ufff...jiya i loved it alot.....

n 1st of all i wud say dat all ur dreamz n wishes cum true....AMEEN...dnt u worry sisi.....i knw u'll surely get in...WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

n well da os....jaan leva tha...i miss mayur alot...u always bring back da old golden memories.....yup nupur will always b nupur......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

n loving da kids......esp dey were soo cute when da chnged da party...how sweet n cute na....TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

WOMEN...lol....no comments....well women will always remain like dis....loved dis alot....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

i jus loved da care n affection u showd n da worry in nupur'e eye...da pain ws soo evident....no words were needed to describe it.....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

n i knew samrat wud b behind all dis drama.....TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue well jus loved da way mayank apologized.....it reminded me when he ws actually drunk.......n nupur's sob n silent tears.....dat clearly indicated her love for her husband n family.......

all in all wonderful piece of work.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n all b waiting for ur kismat update before u leave.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

loads of love n careHeart

--jiya--

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Nice os.

--jiya--

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
part 1 page 39-

wow

such a cute ss

and such a cute update

i toh loved it

--jiya--

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
pg 43- part 2

this was fab

flashbacks were gr8

--jiya--

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
pg 46

wow

amazing

simply picture perfect

--jiya--

-sam- IF-Dazzler
-sam-
-sam-

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hii Jiya,
I read the one on Page 65
Gish! It is beautiful!!!
So nicely written, I could imagine everything Big smile
it was wonderful!!!
It was like as if am watching MJHT
Lovely Hug

Edited by -sam- - 10 April 2011 at 12:16am

--jiya--

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009,  SRKrazzy,  mangalorian,  supriyamnfan,  fariya92,  shonu631,  Bhawna_arti,  arjun_dez,  preethi_m18,  valiyah27,  cutiepie12,  Alini.,  Farrda,  Favouriteofall,  daniella05,  C_O_O_L,  Alisha-MJHT,  shubhie,  DhanakZ,  fanofmjht,  kirti123,  rads14,  love.mayurarti,  mayur_my_jaan,  ginny09,  mahakmev,  Ishita16,  ridi_onasis,  -sam-,  roshneerakhali,  AmyArTiMayUr,  Mystique,  Naughtynatty,  stuti123,  .PINK.,  ..-Kaju-..,  annie07,  sumonetolub,  -Faria-,  -SupriyaluvsMN-,  -moona-,  -Mehak,  afshanafreen,  maria-soniarti,  swati05, 

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response, I really don't have words to explain my happiness... Thanks a lot

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Fari - thank you so much for the wonderful comment. Mujhe un do nanhe shaitano se bahut pyaar haiEmbarrassed, aur main holi pe unhe kaise miss kar sakti thiBig smile

@Ishi - th...oops *hugs* for the lovely wordsHug, and one more for unreserving all ur postsLOL I love it when you take the pain to write a complete analysis, I wish I could do that tooErmm 
Nice to know that I managed to take you in Mayur dreamlandBig smile, did you see me there?WinkLOL

@Mehak - you don't know how I feel when I see your comment, its just unexplainable. Thank you, thanks a lot Mehak

@Sujata-di - I'm so glad you liked itBig smile... I hope you like the next one tooEmbarrassed, because it's specially for youEmbarrassed, and I'm scared of datConfused

@Supriya - aww... sorry if I scared you, but as I said, "Jiya se peecha chhurana mushkil hi nahi, namumkin haiWinkLOL", so don't worry, I'm not gonna leave so soonBig smile

@Amy - wow!! I got a new readerBig smile, and someone who's famous on IF for her signatureWink
Thanks for liking it Amy.... and I don't have to say this that I loooooovvvvvveeeee your signature... please do not ever change itEmbarrassed

@Umi - my dear sister, Hug for liking the OS, and I'm glad I could bring back the golden memoriesEmbarrassed

@Sam - thank you so much for liking itEmbarrassed, I'm so happy that I could remind you of MJHTBig smile Thanks a lot for your encouragement, it really means a lot to me

@daniella05, maria, chandu-mayu, sumonetolub, Gul, .PINK., roshneerakhali, shubhie, pearl10, rads14, mahakmev, ridi_onasis, Mitali, Alisha, mayur4ever, Nikita, Moona, Favouriteofall, Stuti, Bhawna, Mahima

Thank You so much for the lovely comments, I'm really sorry I'm not replying to each one of you separately, but all of them mean a lot to me. Thank you so much again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys for being such a big support for me. I really don't know what I would have done without your encouragement. Thanks for being there.

with loads of love

~jiya~

P.S. turn to the next page for the storyEmbarrassed

Edited by jiya_angel - 15 April 2011 at 7:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sam-SujaLuvsMayur-ISakuraS-Faria.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.Dreamer

Go to top