Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87) (Page 5)

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
oh jainy it ws soo cute....mayank cn do naythng for his nupur.....Smile
no doubt abt it yr.....u shud continue it plzzzz
m really liking itBig smile

Edited by cutiepie12 - 07 January 2011 at 12:59am

mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
nice update............nd plz do continue
katherine123 Goldie
katherine123
katherine123

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
it was gud.........do continue it n pm me wen u do so......
dezma Goldie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Part 3

Thank you so much for your support guys. I wouldn't have written so much if it weren't for you ppl who motivated me to go ahead. So, here I am, back with part 3.Smile

Mayank is at work. He is at an important discussion about the current project with his team members, as he had managed to get a leave of 15 days from his boss, and he's got 2 days before he leaves to delegate his responsibilities. His phone rings, and a smile comes onto his face as he sees the picture of his beloved wife flashing on the screen.

Mayank (to his team): Excuse me guys….(gets up from his chair, picks up the phone, and goes to a corner)…haan Nupur, bolo.

Nupur (voice only): Mayank, mujhe aaj aane mein der ho jaayegi, tum please khana kha lena, thik hai? Don't wait for me.

Mayank: Kyun? Kya hua?

Scene shifts to Nupur. She's at her studio; we can see people dancing in the background. They are rehearsing for the upcoming show.

Nupur: tum to jaante ho…kal show hai…aaj dress rehearsal hai…yahaan bahut kaam hai Mayank, aur rehearsal bhi late tak challenge.…

Mayank (is getting angry): par Nupur…

Nupur: Please sweetu, gussa mat hona, you know how it is…….aur phir, Sir ne mujhe 15 days ki chutti bhi de di hai, without any hesitation, ab itna to sacrifice karna parega naa…..please Mayank.

Mayank(still angry): thik hai, jo tumhara mann wo karo, kabhi tumne meri koi baat maani hai, jo aaj maanogi?

Nupur: Mayank…why are you making this so difficult for me? Sirf ek din ki toh baat hai jaanu….please maan jaao…

Mayank: achcha achcha…thik hai, par tum zyaada late mat karna…aur apna khayal rakhna, don't stress yourself too much, ok?

Nupur: haan baba…thik hai…achcha ab main rakhti hoon, bye…

Mayank: arey suno…

Nupur: haan, maine lunch kar liya hai, aur maine dawai bhi le li hai….thik hai patidev?

Mayank (smiling): haan thik hai….

Nupur: ab main rakhoon??

Mayank: ok, bye

Nupur: Mayank!!

Mayank: haan…kya hua?

Nupur (smiles and then blushes): I Love You…

Mayank turns around to look at his colleagues; they are busy discussing the project.

Mayank (whispers): I Love You too jaan…

Nupur: Bye…

Mayank: Bye…(cuts the phone and gets back to work)

Later that night.

Mayank is on his way back home. He is waiting at a signal, when he realizes that he is quite near Nupur's studio. He turns around his car, and stops near a big black gate. He has come here before, the person at the gate recognizes him. He says, "jaayie saab, Nupur didi andar hai". Mayank enters inside, he sees a hustle-bustle, the environment is quite busy, "last minute preparations I guess" he tells himself. He asks someone, "have you seen Nupur?", the guy points towards a direction, and hurries away. Mayank looks at the direction the guy pointed to, it was the dance floor, but it was dark, and there was no music. He steps forward, and just then a spotlight flashes on the dance floor, and he immediately recognizes the figure under it. It's Nupur. She is facing her back towards him, and standing in a beautiful dancing posture. A music starts playing in the background. "Hey, I know that song…", he thinks. She stretches her arm to a side. He can't resist himself; he walks towards her. He places his palm on her stretched hand from behind, and wraps his other arm around her waist. She is surprised, but she knows this touch, so gentle, yet so strong, it could only be Mayank. He turns her around, and they look into their eyes. The song starts playing….it's their favorite…

"Sajde mein yun hi jhukta hoon, tumpe hi aake rukta hoon, kya yeh sabko hota hai…

Humko kya lena hai sabse tumse hi sab baatein abse, ban gaye ho tum meri dua…

Khuda jaane ke main fida hoon…...khuda jaane main lut gaya…..

Khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hai……

Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda…"

And they dance to the tunes, mesmerized, lost in each other's eyes. They dance, as if no one's watching. They dance, forgetting where they were, just like the first time they danced to this song…..

"Dil kahe ke aaj ko chhupa lo tum panaho mein, ki darr hai tumko kho dunga

Dil kahe samhal zara khushi ko naa nazar laga, ki darr hai main to ro dunga

Karti hoo saugaate tumse, baandhe dil ke dhaage tumse

Yeh tumhe na jaane kya hua…………..

Khuda jaane ke main fida hoon…...khuda jaane main lut gaya…..

Khuda jaane yeh kyun hua hai……

Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda…"

He held her close to himself, gazing at the most beautiful face in the world. "How can someone be so beautiful!!" he thought. The state of trance was broken by a huge applause, and they realized where they were. They could see people around, standing and clapping for them. All of them had big smiles on their faces. Nupur pulls back as she was still in the clutches of his strong arms. She's embarrassed; she lowers her head as Mayank tries to catch a glance of her shy eyes, just as he used to do in their college days.

A man comes forward from the crowd, clapping and smiling. He is the main choreographer of the troupe. He has met Mayank before.

Man: Wow Mayank! Nupur ek achchi dancer hai, yeh to main janta hoon, par tum itna achcha dance karte ho, yeh nahi pata tha…(winks) kisne sikhaya?

Mayank (with a mischievous smile on his face): Ab kya karein Sir, agar aapki biwi aapko roz apne ungliyo pe nachaye, to itna toh insaan sikh hi leta hai…(Nupur pinches him on his palm)…ouch!!

Mayank and the other guy start laughing, leaving Nupur red with embarrassment.

End of part 3

I hope you liked it. I have not described their dance sequence, as I wanted to leave it to your imagination. When I was writing this piece, I could actually visualize them dancing to Khuda jaane again, it is my most favourite MN moment.

Please give your comments if you like it, and your criticism is welcome too, as it gives me a scope of improvement.  

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009drkhoobsoorattellycrazymangaloriansupriyamnfan-Aiza-preitygal99Asmara.katherine123Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12tanushee.Rabia.x.Heena.xprerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887Mystiquedaniella05rads14DhanakZdrmahacrazymayurian-TheInstigator--Anila--firebird--Samira-sreevijayanFaria.stuti123MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-dynamic_dollaffu123--Mahima--Payal-15Silent.Dreamerannie07

sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
mindblwoing dear..loved it............................
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achoose

mindblwoing dear..loved it............................

thank youSmile

Go to top