Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87) (Page 4)

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

Part 2

Thank you so much for the comments. I never thought I'd continue this, but here I am, with a part 2. Hope you will like this too.

Before continuing with the story, I would like to give a little background. After college, Mayank went on to become an architect and landed up with a job in a very prestigious firm, though after much struggle. On the other hand, Nupur got a chance to pick up a career in something she loved to do, dancing. She got the opportunity to assist a renowned choreographer in one of his shows when she was still in college, and after that, she had to do a balancing act between her studies and work till she finished grads. Now she is a regular in his troupe.

Mayank and Nupur are at the doctor's chamber, waiting for the doctor. Nupur is lost in her thoughts, she is thinking about Pari, and a smile automatically comes onto her face.

Nupur (thoughts in her mind): Kya ye sach nahi ho sakta? Kya hamari zindagi mein yeh khushi nahi aa sakti? Kya mujhe Mayank se iss bareme baat karni chahiye? Par….abhi abhi to hum dono apne apne career mein thode settle hue hai, kya abhi ye jaldbaazi nahi hogi? Kya Mayank abhi is responsibility ke liye ready hoga……..

Mayank: Nupur!! Nupur!!

Nupur(startled): haan!!

Mayank; Kahan kho gayi? Chalo doctor bula rahe hain...

Nupur: Haan, chalo…

Doctor (after checking Nupur): Nupur, aap nurse ke saath jaayie, woh aap ke blood samples collect kar lengi.   

Nupur: Kya?? Nahi doctor please…..mujhe sui se bahut darr lagta hai…Mayank!!kaho naa!!

Mayank: Nupur please…jaise yeh keh rahe hai waisa karo…achcha chalo main bhi tumhaare saath chalta hoon.

Doctor: Sorry Mr. Sharma, aap lab mein allowed nahi hai. Aapko yahin wait karna padega.

Mayank: Achcha thik hai, ek minute….(takes Nupur aside)…Nupur, main yahi hoon, tum jaao, kuch nahi hoga

Nurse: Chaliye Ma'am

Nupur: Mayank!!

Mayank smiles and nods his head in assurance. Nupur walks away with the nurse, looking back at him. Mayank keeps on looking at her path, when.....

Doctor: Mr. Sharma!!

Mayank (turns around to look at the doctor): Yes doctor…

Doctor (sounding serious): Mr. Sharma, aap baithiye, mujhe aapse baat karni hai….

Later that night

Mayank and Nupur are back from the doctor's place. Mayank is sitting on the couch, he's looking worried. He remembers his conversation with the doctor.

Flashback to the doctor's chamber

Doctor: Mr. Sharma, aapki wife ki condition thik nahi hai.

Mayank: Kya hua hai Nupur ko doctor?

Doctor: Abhi tak kuch hua nahi hai…..par aise hi chalta raha to hone mein der nahi lagegi.

Mayank: Doctor, please aap saaf saaf bataaiye, baat kya hai?

Doctor: Mr. Sharma, Nupur ka immunity system bahut weak hogaya hai. Jis wajahse woh itni frequently bimaar par rahi hai. Aise hi chalta raha, toh it's very likely ki usse koi badi bimaari ho jaayegi. Aur tab hum kuch nahi kar paayenge.   

Mayank (very worried): Doctor, main kya karoon?

Doctor: Aapko usska poora poora khayal rakhna hoga. Please take care ki woh lunch ya dinner skip naa karein. Aur usse khush rakha kijiye. She needs to be happy. Usska stress level bahut high ho chuka hai. Aajkal aaplog apne careers mein itne busy ho jaate hai ki apni health ki taraf dhyaan hi nahi dete. Aise nahi chalega. Maine yeh kuch medicines likh diye hai. Please usse time pe dete rahiye gaa. Aur haan, blood test ke reports kal tak aa jaayenge. Aap kal sham ko collect kar sakte hai.

Mayank: Thank you doctor.

Back to present. Nupur is standing in front of Mayank with two mugs of coffee in her hands…

Nupur: Mayank!!

Mayank(his thoughts break): haan….kya?

Nupur(hands him over a mug, and sits down beside him): Kabse dekh rahi hoon, tum tension mein ho….kya baat hai?

Mayank: Kuch nahi Nupur….

Nupur: bolo naa Mayank…kya baat hai? Tum itne chup kyun ho? Jabse hum doctor ke wahan se aaye hai, tabse dekh rahi hoon, tum kuch soch rahe ho….kya baat hai Mayank?

Mayank: Trust me Nupur, koi baat nahi hai…

Nupur: ok….achcha waise I am sorry

Mayank: Kyun? Kisliye?

Nupur: Woh meri wajahse tumhe aaj apni meeting cancel karni padi. Par maine tumse kaha tha ki mujhe doctor ki zaroorat nahi hai. Dekho, doctor ne bhi to kaha, ki mujhe kuch nahi hua….(Mayank interrupts)

Mayank: Nupur, kyun na hum kuch dino ke liye kahi bahar ho ke aaye…

Nupur (surprised): Matlab??

Mayank (pulls Nupur towards him with a tug, wraps his arm around her waist and gives a mischievous smile. Nupur looks at him with surprise): Matlab Mrs. Sharma…kya aap apne puraane husband ke saath ek baar phir honeymoon pe jaana chahengi?

Nupur (very excited): Sachchi Mayank!! (but suddenly her face drops)…but Mayank, tumhara project toh khatam nahi hua naa.…aur phir thode dino mein mera show bhi hai…

Mayank (leaves her, shows fake anger on his face): Oh come on Nupur, tum itna manage nahi kar sakti? Aur rahi mere project ki baat, toh woh tum mujh pe chhod do…aur haan, main kuch nahi sunna chahta…tumhe manage karna hi hoga…

Nupur (thinks for a moment):hmm……thik hai…(her face lights up again) Thank You Mayank, I Love You!!

She embraces Mayank, her face reflecting happiness. He holds her in his arms, tightly, thinking "Main tumhaari khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon Nupur…..tumse zyaada important mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai".      

I'm ending it here. If you like it, I'll come up with part 3 soon. Please give your valuable comments and criticism if you don't like anything, as it will give me a scope to improve. And also the medical diagnosis is not very authentic, as I do not have much idea in this field...So, pardon me if I have gone wrong

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009tellycrazysupriyamnfanarjunkidiwaniAmritaReddy-Aiza-prerna_agrawalmayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887mayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12Nirvrithidazedworldcrazymayurianrads14PurpleRaindrmahaBhawna_arti...Mitali...daniella05sreevijayan.SilentPrincess-Samira-lovelycactus-Anila--.Perk.-drfizaahmed-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123princess_djFaria.-Mansi-stuti123Angels_Sweetzdynamic_dollannie07--Mahima--Payal-15Silent.Dreamer

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
i loved this part jiya nd want u  to write a third part .......plzzzzzz where we can get happy end for MN nd get to see their baby also.........if u dont mind writing it ......... loved this part lots nd plz do continue soon....

Edited by stuti123 - 06 January 2011 at 1:27am
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stuti123

i loved this part jiya nd want u  to write a third part .......plzzzzzz where we can get happy end for MN nd get to see their baby also.........if u dont mind writing it ......... loved this part lots nd plz do continue soon....
Thank you so muchSmile, m glad u liked it.....i will definitely come up wid a part 3 soon...and yes this will definitely have a happy endingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
really great part
mayurg2010 Goldie
mayurg2010
mayurg2010

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
its really amazing.....
i loved it totally
you know what? you should continue this and make this as ff.........
go on girl..... the story is amazing
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurg2010

its really amazing.....
i loved it totally
you know what? you should continue this and make this as ff.........
go on girl..... the story is amazing

thank you so much for ur commentsSmile......i am working on next part already, will update soon. thanks again for liking my workBig smile
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahakmev

really great part

thank youSmile
DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Lovely Dear