Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87) (Page 25)

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
res...
will unres when i am done reading all of it...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal-15

MyInspirationz IF-Sizzlerz
MyInspirationz
MyInspirationz

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Jiya... that was just beautiful..

--jiya--

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
A big big THANK YOU Big smile to all of you who have encouraged and motivated me so much till now. This is my 100th post, and the credit goes to only you people. I wanted this post to be special, and today was the best day when it could happen, 22nd Jan. So, this post of mine is dedicated to all my friends, and of course to the two special people in my life who taught me the meaning of love, HeartMayank and NupurHeart

As I said, I wanted this one to be special, so here I present to you, my first ArTi OS. Well, it's not actually the first I wrote, but it is the first I post. So...here you go...

HeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeart

Arjun...

He was on his way back home from a long day. The shoot for his new show has already started, and life is hectic again. Thankfully, since they started earlier today, they packed up also early, rather, earlier than other days. He wanted to reach home as soon as possible; more than the tiring day, something else was bothering him, but he couldn't figure out what it was.

"Damn this traffic!!" he grumbled, stopping once again behind a huge queue of vehicles. He stuck his head out of the window to judge the situation, it was not very encouraging. He looked behind with hope, but he was already surrounded by other cars, there was no turning back. Sighing, he went back in. he picked up his cell phone that was lying carelessly on the passenger seat, "No network??? Now that's the limit!!!" he was really in a bad mood now. The traffic showed no sign of moving forward. He was impatiently tapping on the steering, when he remembered that his car had a radio in it. He switched it on…   

Hello namaskar aadaab satsriakal, main aapka dost Vineet aur main aaj phir haazir hoon aapki khidmat mein, lekar aapki farmaayish. Yahaan main bajaaunga wohi, jo aap sunna chahe…

Toh, aajki hamari pehli farmaayish hai…Jiya ki taraf se…Jiya apne Di aur Jiju ko kehti hai HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, aur unhone specially dedicate kiya hai ye gaana aap dono ke liye…

Rati...

She has just entered her apartment after a busy day. "Salsa is tiring!!" she sighed as she made herself a cup of her favourite black coffee. Her drawing room looked a little messy, well not messy in my sense, but messy in her sense, 'coz for her, one thing out of place means messy. So, back to the story…some magazines were lying scattered on the coffee table. Another sigh came out; she put her cup at a side and started picking up the books. "This is the disadvantage of staying alone…" She was done with the cleaning easily. She walked towards her balcony, but then she thought…She turned on the radio…   

Hello namaskar aadaab satsriakal, main aapka dost Vineet aur main aaj phir haazir hoon aapki khidmat mein, lekar aapki farmaayish. Yahaan main bajaaunga wohi, jo aap sunna chahe…

Toh, aajki hamari pehli farmaayish hai…Jiya ki taraf se…Jiya apne Di aur Jiju ko kehti hai HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, aur unhone specially dedicate kiya hai ye gaana aap dono ke liye…

The song started playing…

Thode…bheege bheege se thode nam hain hum…

Kal se…soye woye bhi to kam hai hum…

Thode…bheege bheege se thode nam hain hum…

Kal se…soye woye bhi to kam hai hum…

Dil ne kaisi harkat ki hai

Pehli baar…….mohabbat ki hai

Aakhri baar…….. mohabbat ki hai

Pehli baar…….mohabbat ki hai

Aakhri baar……… mohabbat ki hai

Both of them froze listening to the song, unaware, that they were listening to it together. Every touch, every feeling, every moment just flashed before their eyes. A little drop of tear formed at the corner of her eye but she didn't let it fall, and he…he just sighed. They looked up to the sky. It was rare in Mumbai, but today the sky was clear, the moon smiling upon them. They closed their eyes, trying to feel the other's aura. They whispered, together, yet unknown of the togetherness…

"Happy Anniversary Mayank"

"Happy Anniversary Nupur"  

HeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeartBroken HeartHeart

So, I hope you liked it. And just in case you didn't get the base of the story, 22nd Jan, 2010, Mayank and Nupur's marriage sequence was aired.

Thank You once again...Please do comment...

And, for all who want a proper ending to "waiting for you...", please wait for a day more, I'll edit it soon...

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfanLuvmayurmaneetdazedworldNirvrithimohseenaanju011Alisha-2887mayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12Asmara.katherine123DhanakZkirti123rads14daniella05-Raman-crazymayurian-Anila-sreevijayanlove.mayurartilovelycactusAmyArTiMayUr-firebird-Wings-of-Fire.Nabi.swati05dynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-..-Kaju-..Naughtynattystuti123Faria.shafy_MN-.Perk.-annie07drfizaahmedSilent.DreamerPayal-15Nikki_Titli

-firebird- IF-Rockerz
-firebird-
-firebird-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
jiya.................it was just wow.............loved it............nd ya HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAYUR

--jiya--

shafy_MN IF-Sizzlerz
shafy_MN
shafy_MN

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

very very mindblowing update i just loved it

--jiya--

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian