Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87) (Page 17)

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutiepie12

awwwwww jiya it ws lovely....loved it alot n waitng eagerly for deir princess.......
awesum update

thank you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepie12

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjun_dez

awwwwwwwwwwww....... loved it.... really sweet n nice...

do update soon n pm me... thx for the pm... waitin for the rajkumari to arrive n brighten their lives....

thank you Hug
--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

Part 7

It has been two weeks since Mayank and Nupur have returned from their Manali trip, and things have not been going well. Mayank is overloaded with his projects and Nupur is busy with a new show. One evening…

Mayank

He returns home from office, tired and frustrated with his workload. All he wants right now is some sleep. He parks his car in the garage, and goes up to the front door. It was locked, and his house was in darkness. He looks at his watch, and grumbles "9:00 baj gaye aur abhi tak Nupur ghar nahi pahuchi…" He puts his hand in his pocket to find his keys, but could not find them. "Shit! I forgot the keys again." He is visibly irked, and he calls Nupur. The phone keeps on ringing, nobody picks it up. He gets more irritated, and cuts the call. "Ek baar aur try karta hoon", he tries hard to calm himself down, and calls again, but she doesn't pick up again. "Dammit!" He is fuming with rage now. He kicks hard on the door.

Nupur 

"1-2-3-4….come on Smita, point your toes!!!" Nupur shouts at a dancer. She's extremely tired with her hectic schedule. She looks at the clock impatiently, it's already 10:00 p.m. "Come on girls….we have to do a lot still" She is also frustrated.

"Hey chill Nupur", a friendly voice comes from behind, "here, have some coffee." It's the troupe leader. He hands over a cup of coffee to the tensed girl, and she forces a smile on her face. It doesn't go un-noticed by the man, and he looks at the dancers who are still going 1-2-3-4. A smile passes on his lips "Pack up girls…we'll meet tomorrow again." Nupur looks at him with surprise, but he assures her "It's ok Nupur, we still have two weeks...you'll do well" he smiles.

Nupur: "I don't know Sir…for the first time you have given me the responsibility to do a solo act…and…I think I'll mess it up"

Guy: "No Nupur…you'll not mess it up…you have been assisting me for so long now, it's high time you move ahead"

Nupur: "But Sir….why do I also have to be the main dancer in this?"

Guy: "Because you…are the best I have…and now bas…finish your coffee and go home. Mayank must be waiting for you"

Back to the house

Nupur gets down from the auto-rickshaw, and starts dragging her feet towards the front door. "Why is it so dark?" she thinks "Mayank abhi tak ghar nahi aaya kya?" She moves a little further to find a figure sitting on the swing in the lawn; covered with darkness. It was Mayank.

Nupur: "Mayank!! Tum yaha andhere mein kyun baithe ho? Ghar mein light nahi hai kya?"

Mayank remains silent.

She comes forward a little more and stands right in front of him; his face totally expressionless. She asks again "Mayank!! Kya hua?"

He stands up, and utters coldly "Kahan thi tum Nupur?"

"Aww…" she hugs him lovingly "mera sweetu meri chinta kar raha tha!!"

He jerks her off, "Answer me Nupur!! kahan thi tum??"

She is shocked, "Main studio mein thi Mayank!! Kya hua hai?"

Mayank (his voice rising): "Ghadi dekhni aati hai tumhe Nupur…time kya ho raha hai?"

Nupur: "Ooo jaanu, I am so sorry…aaj kuch zyaada hi busy thi…time ka pata hi nahi chala…"

Mayank: "Nupur main pichle do ghante se tumhara intezaar kar raha hoon, yahan bahar…aur tum…"

Nupur: "toh tum andar kyun nahi gaye….tumhe to pata hai, kitna busy schedule hota hai mera…"

Mayank: "Nupur main chaabi bhool gaya tha…."

Nupur: "Toh tumne mujhe phone…"

Mayank: "Phone?? Achcha?? Phone hai tumhaare paas?? Mujhe to lagta tha ki tumne apna phone kisi ko gift mein de di hai…" He was shouting on top of his voice.

Nupur: "Mayank tum kyun chilla rahe ho…andar chalo shaanti se baat karte hai…"

Mayank: "Nahi.…mujhe abhi jawab do….kahan thi tum?? Kiske saath thi?? Itni busy thi ke mera phone bhi nahi uthaya?? Haan??"

Nupur (she was also frustrated by now): "Mayank please" she shouts "bas karo, main thak gayi hoon…aur main koi shopping karne nahi gayi thi, even I was working…aur tum chaabi bhool gaye toh isme meri kya galti hai?"

Mayank: "Nahi!! Meri hi galti hai!! Main bhool gaya tha ki meri biwi celebrity hai!! Wo jab chaahe jo chaahe kar sakti hai!! Wo agar poori raat bhi ghar naa aaye, to bhi main usse kuch nahi keh sakta, wo to…."

Nupur: "MAYANK!!" She couldn't believe his words. Is this the same Mayank who loved her, and cared for her so much? She silently steps back, and moves towards the door. He watches her open it, and disappear into the darkness inside.

That night, they lay on the same bed, facing their backs to each other; their eyes wide open; sleep was quite far.

Thank you for all your support guys, but don't worry, this is the second last part. Coming up next is a happy ending to this story. 

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009mangaloriansupriyamnfanAmritaReddy-Aiza-prerna_agrawalC_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887varsh-mayurmayurg2010valliyahcutiepie12katherine123NirvrithiDhanakZdrmahacrazymayuriankirti123rads14...Mitali...daniella05-Anila-AmyArTiMayUr_ArTi4ever_SujaLuvsMayurAuroni.92drfizaahmedswati05-ISakuraS-shafy_MNstuti123Faria.hgrhrdynamic_dollMyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN---Mahima--annie07_TheJoker-Silent.DreamerPayal-15

varsh-mayur Goldie
varsh-mayur
varsh-mayur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
hey jiya im its really nice hope im the first one to comment...u came up with a realistic approach.....i seriously hate guys in these mamlas....they are really stupid i feel....pls dont make nupur agree with him so soon.......he should reliase  her importance and not taking her for granted.........good work loved it do continue soonSmile

--jiya--

daniella05 IF-Dazzler
daniella05
daniella05

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
awesome part!!!
plzzz continue soon
thanks 4 the pm

--jiya--

dezma Goldie

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--jiya--

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
jiya very nice part...
well again fight..that's the beauty of mayur...
well mayank will realise his mistake soon...

--jiya--

SujaLuvsMayur IF-Rockerz
SujaLuvsMayur
SujaLuvsMayur

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
lovely update.
mayank such a jerk.......khamakha nupur ka dil dukha dia!!!!
update soon.
thanks for the pm.

--jiya--

Go to top