With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87) - Page 49

Posted: 13 years ago
Edited:

-Aww….I loved how the twins woke up Mayu!! So cute!

-Lol, Mayank! She got to him before he could…he was so cute admiring her. 😍

-He still has that effect on her? How sweet!! Loved their cute moment!! Aww…poor Mayu, his moment with his wife was disturbed!

-"who had been spared of the horror; that is how it is put by the three married men in the household." – 🤣

-I loved the attack on Samrat by the kids..lol  Mayu was in serious discussion on holi too ???he'll never change….LOL🤣 and then the attack on Mayank ….LOL!! 😆

-Wow, the women are too good!! I loved how Mayu was scared of his Jhansi ki Rani. And she left him even though he was lying…awww..

-Mayu was drunk!!!  "I'm really sorry… dil se sorry… duniya mein jitney sorry hai sab sorry, please maaf kardo… phir kabhi nahi karoonga!!"  - reminded me of the first holi…I love them! ❤️

-"How could one say no to that face?? "–awww….Mayu is just too cute when drunk …LOL😆

-He could feel her silent sobs, he hadn't realized before that such a small incident could lead to so much – This is a nice situation....shows the care and concern of a wife, I'm glad Mayu understood her….😊

-"He kissed her forehead, it said I will always be with you. The kiss on her closed eyes was an assurance for those unsaid words, and then… he closed her lips with his, therefore sealing the promise forever."  – That was Beautiful!! Aww….I'm in Mayur dreamland now….

ANother Awesome OS Jiya!! Love u so much!! Will miss u!! 🤗 

Everything will go great hun!! 👍🏼

(Will unreserve all my posts in awhile...😊)

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
awwwww...that was lovely, beautiful, sweet, romantic, full of love and togetherness..keep writing!

and all the best for ur work..

superb os!!!
loved it.....
do write more
thanks 4 the pm
@jiya

OMG....such a beautiful OS

Very beautifully written

i loved ittttt

do continue soon.....
res
will update tomorrow.
actually tody i ve no mood to comment............plz bare me!

EDIT

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww🤗
Jiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗
waht an os dear😃...............beautiful.⭐️...........colorful⭐️
loved it.👏
i loved d way u wrt d whole holi.............was beautiful.👏
mayur n their two devils..............awww...................they r so sweet......cute.😃
d whole gang was together in holi................hayyyyy😍...............u remembered me MJHT holi days😍.........it was awesome.
i love sam-kids scene..............toooooooo funny..............n hilarious.😆
u r right.............samrat chachu was sounds gud.........mausaji was yukkkk🤢 like heartbroken🥺
d last scene was grt.😃
i thot, mayank was talli again😆.............bt this time not...........he's acted like this.😉
nupur bechari pareshan ho gayi thi!!
she loves him too much...........so do him.😃
awesome os..............mindblowing.😃
want more from u.😃
keep writing.😃
thanks for the pm.
Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 13 years ago
Hi!

I've updated my post on p.61
awwww what a sweet update!....great to read an os on all the characters...the first scene was very sweet with mayank and the kids....naina
Oh it was so beautiful
I loved Mayur  so much
lovely Os so touchy
thanks for Pm
awwww  loved OS
happy holi 2 u na :)
keep writing
it was so cute. so much care and love for each other, only mayur can do this na?