...Mitali... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Very sweet Os.................!!!👏
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much guys for liking my stories till now🤗

Thank you Umi, Sujata-di, Ishita, Faria, Tasfia, Dezma, Supriya, Ridi, Rosheen, Fiza, Moona, Mitali, and all others (sorry, if I'm forgetting someone)🤗

As I had told you earlier, this SS is not going to end as quickly as my others, so I would like to know from you that whether you want me to continue it or not... because the pace may be real slow in the beginning 4-5 parts.

As of now... I am updating part two... and you can guess from this part how slow it is going to be...

So, please do let me know...

Luv,

Jiya 

P.S. @Ishita - I am still waiting for your comment😆

@Faria - I changed the title... I hope you like it now😕

@Tasfia - Don't go

Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
❤️ KISMAT SE BANDHI YEH DORI ❤️

CHAPTER 2

She was standing at the balcony of her new room, in her new home. The soft moonlight shone on her face, enhancing the serenity of her innocence. The cool winter breeze blew in her hair, sending a slight shiver down her soul. She stood there, staring at the horizon, but her eyes were void. A hand touched her shoulders, and she turned around to face reality.

"andar aao Nupur... thand lag jaayegi"

She quietly followed her husband.

The room was decorated with purple orchids all over, Payal's favourite. The curtains, the furniture, even the bed-sheet, everything was there according to her taste. But now, she herself was not here.

"Nupur..."

Mayank's voice broke her chain of thoughts, and she looked at him, as he gestured her to sit.

"Dekho Nupur... main jaanta hoon yeh tumhaare liye aasaan nahi hai... yeh mere liye bhi aasaan nahi hai... par uswaqt, mere paas koi chaara nahi tha... yeh baat tum bhi jaanti ho aur main bhi, ki agar hamari shaadi aaj nahi hui hoti, toh tumhaare maa bauji ko bahut humiliation sehni padti... aur main yeh nahi chahta tha..." He paused for a while waiting for her reaction, but she was quiet...

"mujhe nahi pata hamare is rishtey ki manzil kahan hai... bas main itna jaanta hoon, ki ab humein iss rishtey ko nibhana hai..."

"Mujhe thoda waqt chahiye..." was all she managed

"Waqt toh mujhe bhi chahiye Nupur... apna pehla pyaar bhulana itna aasaan nahi..."

She faintly smiled at him, because she knew that though he was speaking these words with so much ease and composure, he had a volcano of anguish hidden inside his heart. Seeing her smile, he also smiled back, and forwarded his hand 

"toh kya hum dosti se shuruat kar sakte hai?"

She smiled genuinely now, and nodded yes holding his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bright morning sunrays peeped through the large window greeting her good morning. Nupur rubbed her eyes and opened them, to find herself in a totally unfamiliar surrounding. She looked by her side and almost fell off the bed out of shock. There was a man sleeping at the other end of the giant bed, between them was a wall of pillows. It took a while for her to realize that the sleeping man was her husband, and she has got married last night.

She made way to the washroom to freshen up, and then opened the closet to find some clothes. She brushed through them, wearing a confused look on her face. All the stuff reminded her of her sister, because all of it was bought for Payal, and not for her.

"Kya dhoond rahi ho?"

She was startled to hear his voice.

"Jee... wo... main... kapde... uhm... wo..." she fumbled big time.

He smiled at her, because he understood why she was confused. "abhi in mein se kuch pehenlo, sham ko tumhaare ghar se tumhaare kapde le aayenge."

She was shocked hearing him speak her heart "jee... uhm... thanks"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They descended the stairs together, she looked beautiful in a purple saree, and he was as handsome in a white churidaar kurta. Mayank had a big house, rather, a mansion, but only two people to live there, Mayank and his mother Mrs. Shilpa Sharma. Oops, sorry, I forgot, now there would be three people living here, the latest addition being Mrs. Nupur Sharma, the newly wed wife of Mr. Mayank Sharma.

Shilpa was waiting for her son and daughter-in-law at the breakfast table. She was a mature person, and had supported Mayank with all his decisions, including the latest one. She greeted Nupur with a smile of affection.

"Kaisi ho beta?? Raat ko koi taqleef toh nahi hui naa tumhe??"

"Jee nahi aunty... thanks" Nupur replied with a smile, and bent down to touch her feet.

"Aunty nahi... Maa" She held her by her shoulders in a gesture to stop, and kissed her forehead "tum is ghar ki bahu nahi, beti ho... aur hamare ghar mein betiyaan pair nahi chhuti"

She was touched by her words, a drop of tear threatened to fall from her eyes, but before it could fall, she was taken in a warm embrace by her mother-in-law. 

"Chalo chalo... jaldi se breakfast kar lo, phir tum dono ko Nupur ke maayike bhi toh jaana hai"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They reached Bhushan house, and were greeted with warmth. Though they could not avoid the whispers being passed around, yet the day started well.

"Nupur... main tumhe sham ko 7 baje lene aaoonga..."

After Mayank left, Nupur was flooded with questions and more than that, advices.

"Beta, apne maa-baap ka maan rakhna... kuch aisa mat karna jisse hamara naam kharaab ho... Payal ne toh humein kahi ka nahi chhoda... ab to sab kuch tere hi hawale hai...

wahan zyaada chapar chapar mat karna... Mayank aur apni saas ki har baat manna... tujhe ek achchi biwi aur ek achchi bahu banke dikhana hai... 

etc etc etc..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank came to pick her up sharp at 7 p.m. She was actually very happy seeing him, because, the place she called home till yesterday, had suddenly become suffocating for her today. She was subjected to continuous advice sessions from different people, all of whom said apparently the same thing. Amidst this torture, she forgot that she had to pack her stuff, and she remembered that only after Mayank reminded her.

"Arey... tujhe packing karne ki kya zaroorat hai? Humne naye kapde bheje hain naa wahan..." Bui interrupted in a harsh tone, but she was too exhausted to fight with her now, so she quietly continued her packing.

"Arey... bhabhi... aap hi samjhao isse... sasuraal mein apne puraane kapde pehenegi... toh wo log kya sochenge hamare bare mein?" Bui looked at Shobha who was equally disapproving of Nupur's deed.

"Bui... wo kapde mere nahi... di ke hain... main unhe nahi pehen sakti..." Nupur uttered coldly, while she zipped close the bag.

"Kya matlab di ke hain?? Payal ne unhe kabhi nahi pehne... toh wo uske kaise hue?? Aur agar uske hain bhi... toh yeh pehli baar to nahi ki tu uske kapde pehen rahi hai??" It was Shobha this time.

"HAAN MAA... MUJHE PATA HAI... MAINE SHAADI KA JODA BHI DI KA HI PEHNA THA!!!" 

Nupur could not bear it any more. She had been hiding a lot inside, but out of sheer respect for her parents, she did not utter a word till now. But, this small incident was enough to trigger her outburst. "Bachpan se leke aaj tak... Di ke kapde, uski kitaabein, uske khilone, uski wo har cheez jo use naa pasand ho, wo aap log mujhe de dete the... Payal ko pasand nahi? Koi baat nahi... Nupur hai naa... Kabhi ye socha aapne, ki mujhe wo pasand hai yaa nahi? Di shaadi ke din bhaag gayi, toh aap ne meri shaadi karwa di... ye socha aapne, ki main iss shaadi se khush rahoongi yaa nahi? Mere sapne, meri khushiyaan, kya ye sab koi maaine nahi rakhte?" She was fuming with anger, while the two ladies in front of her listened dumbstruck. But they did not know, that there were two more persons, who witnessed her outburst from outside the door. Both of them lowered their eyes, one felt guilty of forcing a relationship on his daughter just for the sake his own respect, and the other felt guilty of taking such an important decision like marriage without even talking to his bride. They turned back, and quietly left the place, not waiting to hear her next words "Main uss ghar mein ek nayi zindagi ki shuruat karne jaa rahi hoon... aur main ye shuruat di ke utran se nahi kar sakti..."       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throughout the journey back home, both Mayank and Nupur were quiet. While Mayank tried hard to not think of his past, Nupur was busy figuring out her hazy future. They reached home, and quietly headed towards their room.

"Maa... main thak gaya hoon... bilkul bhookh nahi hai... aap dinner kar lo"

"Haan aunty... sorry, Maa... main bhi bahut thak gayi hoon... aap dinner kar lijiye"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

So guys... that's it for Chapter 2... please do let me know whether you want me to continue this or not... will be waiting for your comments

Luv ya all
🤗
- Jiya -

Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edit............................
Jiya - i told u to change the tile of ur topic. not the story title.LOL
ur previous tile was beautiful- dont change it.

Jiya i read ur update dear- and it was simply wonderful
i can understand what is going through our mayur........
they r bounded with an unexpected relationship.
and both were feeling awkward........
but no problem- they r my mayur na-i know their relation will work out successfully...

i felt bad for nups- her each and every word made me sad
her family alwz  has given priority to Payal....
nobody trying to understand nups feelings- nobody as k her what she actually want??????

and our mayu- usne bhi nups ki baate sunkar dukhi hogayi. kash nups ki agle baate bhi sun li hoti
anyway i hope everything will b fine b/w Mayur- and they will start a new and happy life soon

btw dont bring paayl back to mayur life- kahi aisa na ho jab sab kuch thik hone lage tab tum payal ko le aoge- pher tou mere hato pe jarur pitega tu.lol

ok bahut hogayi mere nonstop bakbak

take care dear
do update next part soon

Edited by -Faria- - 13 years ago
Maria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wow Awesom update

u write it beautifully

loved it

do continue soon
RoohPay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nicely executed nup's emotions.....lovely part...pls cont soon...thnx 4 pm...
Payal_
mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice part

poor mayank feeling guilty

hope they gets together soon

continue asap !!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res...will edit both posts when i get home tonight.😊

U should know my answer Jiya😆..., please do continue the story...I really wanna know more.

Edited:

Chapter 2

-again, loved the way u described her…ur description help set the stage for the emotions…good job!!👏

-Poor Nupur! I could imagine how she must be feeling, being in a place that was meant for somebody else. 😭

-I'm glad they understand each other..esp Nupur, she understands what is going on in his heart…and happy to see them starting out as friends…It's a must: to be friends with your partner…makes a relationship much more smoother and fun. 😃

-Aww..Mayu understands her….another must in a relationship😊

-Shilpa aunty really is a sweet mother-in-law and strong woman!!

-People: always ready to give free advice😡

-Nupur's outburst: wow!! I didn't expect this…though it is very much a justified reaction.  Payal ko pasand nahi? Koi baat nahi... Nupur hai naa... Kabhi ye socha aapne, ki mujhe wo pasand hai yaa nahi? – very touching!!  I mean, she had always been treated like a 2nd hand citizen. I understand parents use hand-downs because of their financial situation but we can try to ask if the child likes it or not…it's sad to see these things and esp how it affects the child. Sometimes they don't say it and sometimes it comes out like this… I'm glad u brought this issue into this ss👏👏

-Happy that Bauji and Mayu saw this outburst…hopefully they'll take her views into consideration from now on (although they were not totally at fault – it was Shobha and Bui who asked Nupur and then Mayank was trying to make the best decision out of the situation they were in) but I wish they had listened to the last part too..😕

Another wonderful chapter ! Do continue, please!

Edited by Ishita16 - 13 years ago
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept.............plsss pm me when update...........!!!