With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87) - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
first of all thnx jiya for writing this..
i really liked it...
for me it was not dramatic at all..
i could feel this..
all parts are wonderful...
last part is just awesome..
and write more..
waiting 4 ur new ff of os..
awwww... jiya...
such a beautiful endin re!!!!๐Ÿ‘
it ws utterly cute!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜
totally luvd it re!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
do write more... & thnx 4 d pm!!!
a big jadoo ki jhappi 2 u... 4 such beautiful update !!!!๐Ÿค—
nice update jiya.
very cute.
loved d song.........n d way u improvised d situation of mayur n nupur's pain..........was outsatnding.
its a perfect ending.........superb.
love mayur........they r always sizzling.
want more from u.
waiting for another one.
thanks for the pm.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I AM SORRY THIS TIME I COULD NOT REPLY TO YOU INDIVIDUALLY, SO I THOUGHT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU WITH A NEW STORY. I TRULY HOPE YOU LIKE IT. 

waiting for you...

"I am sorry Nupur, mujhe jaana hoga."

"I understand Mayank... Main tumhara intezaar karungi... I'll wait for you"

"No Nupur... mera intezaar mat karna, main shayad ab kabhi wapas nahi aaoonga"

"Aisa mat kaho Mayank... main..."

"Please Nupur, mera intezaar mat karna.... mere paas tumhe dene ke liye ab kuch nahi bacha.... mujhe bhool jaao Nupur, please!!"

"Mayank, meri baat suno....."

"Goodbye Nupur..."

"MAYANK!!"

Mayank jolted out of his thoughts as the cab came to a sudden halt. He saw the raindrops trickle down the glass window pane. Moments from the past flashed before his eyes, moments that he spent with his love, Nupur. The first rain dance, the realization, the confession, the special night, rain had a deep bond with them; it was the only witness of their love....and their separation. 

The cab driver was busy hurling curses to his vehicle, when Mayank handed him a 500 rupee note "keep the change" and he got out of the cab. He was near the beach; he started walking towards the water. It was only 9:00 p.m. at night, but due to the rain, the beach was deserted.

"Mayank!! Baarish mein samundar kitna khubsurat lagta hai naa??"

"Mayank!! Kya kar rahe ho?? Meri poori dress geeli kar di tumne??"

Her voice was still so clear in his heart.

"Kya tum mujhe bhool gayi ho Nupur? Haan, main jaanta hoon ki maine hi tumse kaha tha mujhe bhool jaane ke liye, apni zindagi mein aage badhne ke liye.......par.......phir main kyun tumhe bhool nahi paaya Nupur? Kyun aaj bhi tumhaara chehra meri aankhon se hat tha nahi? Kyun mujhe baarish mein tumhari awaaz sunayi deti hai? Kyun Nupur? Kyun?" He was busy searching for answers from his heart, he didn't realize when he had reached the beach. The sound of the lashing waves brought him back to the present. He was standing the same place, where 10 years back a 21 year old Mayank had left his love......and his life. It was raining that night, and it is raining today too. But today Mayank is standing here, alone, and his love was somewhere else, he didn't know.

Ten years ago, Mayank Sharma, the only heir of the prestigious Sharma Industries fell in love with Nupur Bhushan, the only daughter of a rich business associate of his father. Their families were very happy with the relationship, and they decided to get them married. But, destiny had some other plans. On the day of their engagement came a big storm, and blew away all their happiness. A fire broke in the Sharma Industries main unit, which, along with all the materialistic possessions, also engulfed the lives of the two little love birds. Mayank's father could not bear the shock, and was paralysed after a cerebral attack. Nupur's father did not want to marry his daughter in a family who were not in a state to take care of even themselves. He called off the marriage. Mayank was devastated, but he agreed with Nupur's father. He knew that destiny had left him with nothing but love to give Nupur. He went away from her. He moved to US at his uncle's place, so that his father could get a better treatment. But, he couldn't. Mr. Sharma died after a few days, and Mrs. Sharma followed him soon after. Mayank's uncle supported him a lot, and helped him come back to a normal life. He went on to be a rich man again, this time by his own hard work. It seemed to all that he was happy, but he could never forget Nupur. And today he is here, back to the place where he left all his happiness ten years ago.   

His eyes fell on a shadow, a shadow of a girl. She was standing at a little distance from him; drenched in the rain, wearing a white churidaar, her dupatta fluttering high due to the wind. It was getting quite chilly, but she seemed least bothered. Her eyes were closed; she was feeling the raindrops slide down her cheeks, mixing with her tears. She looked so familiar. Wait!! What is she doing? She is moving towards the water. "HEY!! DON'T GO!! IT'S DANGEROUS!!" She didn't seem to hear, she just kept moving forward. "STOP!!" He ran towards her, and dragged her out just as she was about to submit herself to the sea. The sea growled in rage on loosing its prey. He held her securely in his arms, her eyes were still closed. Suddenly there was a lightning flash, and he saw her face. "Nupur!!"

Nupur never forgot Mayank. She was waiting for him since the last ten years.  Her father tried to marry her off a lot of times, but she denied every proposal that came her way. She knew that one day he would come back to her. Her everyday would start with a hope of his return, and would end with a heated discussion with her father. But today, Mr. Bhushan had forcefully announced her engagement with a business associate of his. Nupur couldn't think of marrying someone else, not even in her worst nightmare. She knew her denial this time would put her father's reputation at stake, so she decided on the extreme. 

She slowly opened her eyes, and whispered "Mayank" She caressed his cheeks to believe his presence "Mayank"

"Haan Nupur. Mayank. Tumhara Mayank."

"Mayank!!" A tear escaped her eye "Itni der kyun kardi tumne Mayank? I was waiting for you....." 

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. PLEASE DO COMMENT/CRITICIZE AS THEY MATTER A LOT TO ME ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Part 2 on page 33
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
awwwwwwwww.... so cute... do continue if u can..... thx for the pm jiya....
amazing OS dear.....loved it lots..........
it was awesome jiya
just too good.....loved it
keep it up
awwww sooo sweeet dear๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by cutiepie12

superb chanda๐Ÿ‘

thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ