Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 99)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

I know navz, i also dont understand her. Like i was saying Duvya is bitter, well i change my mind i should have said CC is bitter, more bitter then a karele oh my goddddd i hate her. i agree dispite everything CC does nivi still calles her Maa, even in the precap while being dragged nivi was calling her maa but this CC freak,hartless women, hitler just keeps on toutring nivi. ufffAngry.

Navz to tell u the truth, i dont think CC heart can melt with nivi calling maa cause CC dosent have a heart to start with.Angry

Hey Shova dear, welcome back. I am watching today's NivRen scene again and again. I didn't see the whole episode, otherwise i would have burst with anger seeing that PB giving pain to Yash. I have no words for her dumbness. First she told NT Dadi about Nivi not being able to see her and caused her a heart attack and now telling about Nivi to Yash. Angry Angry Angry For CC I just want to wipe her out from my screen. Can't bear her face even for a moment. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!! AASHVEE IS BACK!!!!!!!DancingI am soo happy, that precious just PM me and she is safe and is back OMG so happy was missing her soo much so now i cant keep my excitement down lolz.

That's good news. Big smile Can't wait for her comic relief.

NivRenDeewanitamushi

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I know Shova, she doesn't have a heart or a soul for that matter, because if her own son can not melt her, then who is Nivi ?? Cry
agreed navz that soul less witch. she gave birth to her only son, the only thing thats her yet if he cant melt her then no one can. i agree, then who is nivi. if she is also causing pain to her son then her hurting nivi is normal to her naa. stupid thingAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!! AASHVEE IS BACK!!!!!!!DancingI am soo happy, that precious just PM me and she is safe and is back OMG so happy was missing her soo much so now i cant keep my excitement down lolz.

That's good news. Big smile Can't wait for her comic relief.
I know naa?? I cant even type with this excitement. i was missing her soo much and then i get her PM and i am soo happy and jumping like crazy. but i took lessons from rachu and made sure me and my laptop were both safe so yeh now i am jumping and typing with the excitment that my precious is back lolz.

you know when one of u guys are sick, away on a trip or even dissapear for a second i start having heartattacks lolz. I am soo attached to all u guys and when i dont see u guys for even a moment i start to worry and miss u guys.love u all my precious.Hug

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 07 January 2011 at 2:07pm

gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

oh perfect. now we cant wait for her to give her analysis on the maha episodes. it will be great and funny n i all excited to read thoughts...she will have lots to catch up with..plus she would want to go and watch all the scenes and episodes until now...wow ..i am happy she is back before the maha episode...i wonder what she will call PB now?? Brainless??? oh wait except for CC everyone in Sood house is brainless ..so that does not help...but CC for sure is heartless. if I would be CT ..i would be confused too as to what punishment to give to CC...everything seems to less for her.

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

oh perfect. now we cant wait for her to give her analysis on the maha episodes. it will be great and funny n i all excited to read thoughts...she will have lots to catch up with..plus she would want to go and watch all the scenes and episodes until now...wow ..i am happy she is back before the maha episode...i wonder what she will call PB now?? Brainless??? oh wait except for CC everyone in Sood house is brainless ..so that does not help...but CC for sure is heartless. if I would be CT ..i would be confused too as to what punishment to give to CC...everything seems to less for her.

The whole Sood house reminds me of characters from Wizard of Oz. LOL

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hi girls ,

Its been ages since I have been active I think and with this new job is seems impossible , I havent even watched the episode yet CryCryCryCry

I just coudnt get myself to watch yesterdays torture , I read all your updates so I decided to not watch it , I watched some old CCBM dvred episodes last night on TV and then I am dying to go home and watch todays nivren scene . Thanks everyone for describing it Big smileBig smileBig smile

Milee di and Mahi please get well soon . Anju di hope ur mom is feeling better . Navi good to hear that your nephew is fine now . I want to say a big hi to everyone else . I guess I may not be active too much but I want to still be a part of it so may post here and there and read your analysis Big smileBig smileBig smile

Suchi di looking forward to the weekend retreat Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Shova dear, welcome back. I am watching today's NivRen scene again and again. I didn't see the whole episode, otherwise i would have burst with anger seeing that PB giving pain to Yash. I have no words for her dumbness. First she told NT Dadi about Nivi not being able to see her and caused her a heart attack and now telling about Nivi to Yash. Angry Angry Angry For CC I just want to wipe her out from my screen. Can't bear her face even for a moment. Angry
Thanks ketty precious, its good to be back. OMG did i tell u that aprantly (according to the bus dude,yes i met him yesterdayEmbarrassed) i also say Nivi's name in my sleep. Argh soo embrassing,now people are gonna get such wrong thoughts about me. he was laughing like hell and was confused about me. and imagin me oh my i was dying yesterday lolz, thats why i didnt come online as i was with him for the whole day practically. and now guess what he is here now looking over my sholdures and giving me looks like i am crazy. by the way he said hi to all u girls and said not to put more crazy thoughts in my head lolz.

anyways sorry for spamming but he was bugging me to say all those. anyways i agree with u, stupid PBAngry now her target in pooor yash. i love yash soo much, poor baby, i was crying just seeing him cry. its good u didnt see the whole epi. i dunno why i watched it and was crying like hell.

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top