Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 98)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15046

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys so sorry to pop in and out i know i am annoying u guys just posting in between, what can i do lolz.
 
anyways first let me say a few things to my lovely girls that did remeber meWink jokes you all are lovely.
 
Mahi- dear oh my u sound so sick, i hope u get well soon. read about u throwing up, thats bad. take good rest ok and keep warm, i dont want u to fall too sick. hope th snow stops soon for u. oh my it must be quite bad there rite. i am praying u get well soon and is safe.love ya.
 
Zarmeen- precious its great to see ur fit and fine.How was ur aniversary?
 
Anju- sweety i see u also forgot me, but yaar i dont blame u i am a bore so its ok lolz. ok ok do exuse me but i was joking i didnt take anything personally , i never can, so love ya. So tell me is ur mom fine and recovering now?? I am always praying for her and i hope she gets better soon. I cant wait for ur analysis dear so take ur time and cant wait to read it.
 
Suchi- dear ur are the best i love ur retreat and even ur posts lolz, i was laughing at all ur post, love ur anger on sid and PB and agree with u too. lolz yep i am with u we should tie both of them up lolz and ur karele ideaROFLcant get that out of my head oh my sooo good . thats like the best punishment, but yaar Divya is soo bitter herself so she might like karele rite lolz. cant wait to read ur retreat, thanks darlz i love u soo excited.
 
Rachu- dear i hope ur laptop is fine from the shock and so great to read that it was saved from falling. but yaar ur too much, u fell lolz, sorry i shouldnt be laughing but it was funny that look at the extent we go to for our nivren, i say virens name in my sleep ( and lately nivi's name tooLOL) and you fall from ur bed. Oh my we should seriously get ourselves check. ok on a serious note rachu precious hope ur well dear and take good care of ur back ok.
 
Simran- OMG i was laughing so hard reading about viren being a tornado andhitting sood house,i love u hun i loved what u wrote lolz.LOL
 
Payal- cant wait for ur thoughts on the nivren scenes i know allready what u must be thinking lolz but i cant wait to read all the wonderful thing u write.Anyways it seems me being away for one day has made everyone forget meCry u forgot me tooo payalCry naah just kidding i know ur busy at work so sweetheart concentrate on ur work and i cant wait for ur views.
 
Ashley and ketty and monica- I love u guys so much. out of everyone you 3 said hi to me.so i guess i am not forgotten after all. i feel special nowBig smile.love ya.
 
Navz- i love ur views on Nivren scenes and agre with u in every way. and tanks a ton for ur YT uplodes, i will run now to watch it.
 


hey shova *hugs* how are u doing sweetie ? how come you aren't online tonight, this is the first time I have seen you tonight !! and am glad you liked my thoughts on the NiVRen scene !! *hugs* am still waiting for your thoughts, or have you posted them already ? Shocked I was busy editing, so I might have missed it !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I really fail to understand what kind of a woman CC is ? I remember after the first stalking incident when CC was pretending to accept Nivi, she herself told Nivi to call her 'Maa' and Nivi and Viren's happiness has no boundaries, they were soooooo happy ! Even if a evil witch is called 'Maa' she melts, but this woman doesn't even know the meaning of word 'Maa' , let alone understand and feel it !! Even now after whatever is happening Nivi, even after knowing CC true colors she still calls her Maa !! How can she torture a motherless child this  Cry and use her mom's death as an advantage for her devious plans Angry
I know navz, i also dont understand her. Like i was saying Duvya is bitter, well i change my mind i should have said CC is bitter, more bitter then a karele oh my goddddd i hate her. i agree dispite everything CC does nivi still calles her Maa, even in the precap while being dragged nivi was calling her maa but this CC freak,hartless women, hitler just keeps on toutring nivi. ufffAngry.
 
Navz to tell u the truth, i dont think CC heart can melt with nivi calling maa cause CC dosent have a heart to start with.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
ShockedHug
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

 
Payal- cant wait for ur thoughts on the nivren scenes i know allready what u must be thinking lolz but i cant wait to read all the wonderful thing u write.Anyways it seems me being away for one day has made everyone forget meCry u forgot me tooo payalCry naah just kidding i know ur busy at work so sweetheart concentrate on ur work and i cant wait for ur views.
 
Hey, not even in a million years can I ever forget my Shova. Hug How are you, sweets? Yup, I have so much work to finish today, Shocked it is not even funny!! I better, get my act together and focus on work. But it is so hard to keep getting drifted in the NivRen Dreamland Day Dreaming. No matter, how hard I try I keep getting pulled to the forum to chat with everyone. Okay, I am going to go offline now. Will come online in the evening. Laters!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 15046

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by xaviara

I really fail to understand what kind of a woman CC is ? I remember after the first stalking incident when CC was pretending to accept Nivi, she herself told Nivi to call her 'Maa' and Nivi and Viren's happiness has no boundaries, they were soooooo happy ! Even if a evil witch is called 'Maa' she melts, but this woman doesn't even know the meaning of word 'Maa' , let alone understand and feel it !! Even now after whatever is happening Nivi, even after knowing CC true colors she still calls her Maa !! How can she torture a motherless child this  Cry and use her mom's death as an advantage for her devious plans Angry
I know navz, i also dont understand her. Like i was saying Duvya is bitter, well i change my mind i should have said CC is bitter, more bitter then a karele oh my goddddd i hate her. i agree dispite everything CC does nivi still calles her Maa, even in the precap while being dragged nivi was calling her maa but this CC freak,hartless women, hitler just keeps on toutring nivi. ufffAngry.
 
Navz to tell u the truth, i dont think CC heart can melt with nivi calling maa cause CC dosent have a heart to start with.Angry


I know Shova, she doesn't have a heart or a soul for that matter, because if her own son can not melt her, then who is Nivi ?? Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hey shova *hugs* how are u doing sweetie ? how come you aren't online tonight, this is the first time I have seen you tonight !! and am glad you liked my thoughts on the NiVRen scene !! *hugs* am still waiting for your thoughts, or have you posted them already ? Shocked I was busy editing, so I might have missed it !!
[/QUOTE]
Aww navz my precious(ok dont freak out i am not golamWink ok i just love u guys and calling u guys this and also to freak milee out ehehehBig smile) I am so touched really, U actually read my thoughts?? thanks, it a honor to have u read my stupid thoughts lolz. no i didnt post anything, will do if i get the time. yeh i didnt come online yesterday and this is like my 4th post today and that too at this hour lolz. usually i post around 10 by now lolz. But i have something going on and rite now at uni(yes its only 8am here but at uni lolz) so hardly getting a chance but i cant help not sneak in and post lolz, u know me naa.Big smile i am doing well, how r u and how is our little viren doing, i read he is well do give him another kiss from his shova khala ok??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I really fail to understand what kind of a woman CC is ? I remember after the first stalking incident when CC was pretending to accept Nivi, she herself told Nivi to call her 'Maa' and Nivi and Viren's happiness has no boundaries, they were soooooo happy ! Even if a evil witch is called 'Maa' she melts, but this woman doesn't even know the meaning of word 'Maa' , let alone understand and feel it !! Even now after whatever is happening Nivi, even after knowing CC true colors she still calls her Maa !! How can she torture a motherless child this  Cry and use her mom's death as an advantage for her devious plans Angry

Argh....I don't know how evil a person can be. If she can use her own son for her games, Nivi didn't have any chance.  But using someone's mom's death as torture is just low. I keep watching today's scene and crying, why Viren has to have mom like that who can't even see her own son's happiness. But today I am happy about one thing that even though Nivi doesn't know, but she loves Viren a lot his honor is more important to her than her own life. I wish Viren can teach her mom a lesson of her life and she will never be able to play with anyone's life ever again. I am angry at rest of the people in Sood house too, CC is evil but rest of them are bad to because knowingly or unknowingly they are part of her bad deeds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, not even in a million years can I ever forget my Shova. Hug How are you, sweets? Yup, I have so much work to finish today, Shocked it is not even funny!! I better, get my act together and focus on work. But it is so hard to keep getting drifted in the NivRen Dreamland Day Dreaming. No matter, how hard I try I keep getting pulled to the forum to chat with everyone. Okay, I am going to go offline now. Will come online in the evening. Laters!!
aww i was starting to think i failed as ur sisterCrylolz kidding but reading this i am all happy now.
naughty di concentrate on ur work, u r teaching ur little sister wrong thingsWinklolz, ok u go offline now and do ur work and i will be looking forward to ur posts.
 
 
 
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!! AASHVEE IS BACK!!!!!!!DancingI am soo happy, that precious just PM me and she is safe and is back OMG so happy was missing her soo much so now i cant keep my excitement down lolz.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1438

.Tanya. 0 1438 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1178

Jetinder 0 1178 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5463

Luminous_Lins 7 5463 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 5   Views: 1740

niveditha 5 1740 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index