India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 97)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Thanks, Zarmeen, Moni & Navz for replying back to my question and that's ture it does sound more plausoble thing to happen. I am all for it, I would much rather have him come back to Shimla for Nivi on instinct instead of someone else telling him to. Smile

Mahi, dear, do take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon.

Navz, thanks, dear as always for uploading the edited scenes on YT.

Suchi, I am so excited. Had no clue that you were going to write more scenes of your weekend retreat from today itself. So, excited!! Cannot wait to read it..

Rach, sorry, dear I had not read your post about your lappy, otherwise I would have commented at least something.

Moni, jaan, have been missing you a lot too. I think we haven't been online at the same time in a week or so!

Edited by Excruciating - 07 January 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Thanks, Zarmeen, Moni & Navz for replying back to my question and that's ture it does sound more plausoble thing to happen. I am all for it, I would much rather have him come back to Shimla for Nivi on instinct instead of someone else telling him to. Smile

Suchi, I am so excited. Had no clue that you were going to write more scenes of your weekend retreat from today itself. So, excited!! Cannot wait to read it..

Rach, sorry, dear I had not read your post about your lappy, otherwise I would have commented at least something.

Moni, jaan, have been missing you a lot too. I think we haven't been online at the same time in a week or so!

Thanks Payal di. It's just the weather now is so ughh. But I want it to keep snowing as long as it doesn't stick to the ground you know

tamushisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Its ok payal I was just kidding oh I am so waiting for tomorrow to know what will Viren do now

tamushisimran728Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Oh jaan missedd u alotttt. Hug.
Ya dear we were ol almost daily but on different timings Cry .n see Naa now also u r just in n i m abt go .So jaan 2dy also i will nt b able 2 talk 2 u .Cry .DISGUSTINGGG AngryAngry .
Tc of urself jaan lovv u Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Guys so sorry to pop in and out i know i am annoying u guys just posting in between, what can i do lolz.

anyways first let me say a few things to my lovely girls that did remeber meWink jokes you all are lovely.

Mahi- dear oh my u sound so sick, i hope u get well soon. read about u throwing up, thats bad. take good rest ok and keep warm, i dont want u to fall too sick. hope th snow stops soon for u. oh my it must be quite bad there rite. i am praying u get well soon and is safe.love ya.

Zarmeen- precious its great to see ur fit and fine.How was ur aniversary?

Anju- sweety i see u also forgot me, but yaar i dont blame u i am a bore so its ok lolz. ok ok do exuse me but i was joking i didnt take anything personally , i never can, so love ya. So tell me is ur mom fine and recovering now?? I am always praying for her and i hope she gets better soon. I cant wait for ur analysis dear so take ur time and cant wait to read it.

Suchi- dear ur are the best i love ur retreat and even ur posts lolz, i was laughing at all ur post, love ur anger on sid and PB and agree with u too. lolz yep i am with u we should tie both of them up lolz and ur karele ideaROFLcant get that out of my head oh my sooo good . thats like the best punishment, but yaar Divya is soo bitter herself so she might like karele rite lolz. cant wait to read ur retreat, thanks darlz i love u soo excited.

Rachu- dear i hope ur laptop is fine from the shock and so great to read that it was saved from falling. but yaar ur too much, u fell lolz, sorry i shouldnt be laughing but it was funny that look at the extent we go to for our nivren, i say virens name in my sleep ( and lately nivi's name tooLOL) and you fall from ur bed. Oh my we should seriously get ourselves check. ok on a serious note rachu precious hope ur well dear and take good care of ur back ok.

Simran- OMG i was laughing so hard reading about viren being a tornado andhitting sood house,i love u hun i loved what u wrote lolz.LOL

Payal- cant wait for ur thoughts on the nivren scenes i know allready what u must be thinking lolz but i cant wait to read all the wonderful thing u write.Anyways it seems me being away for one day has made everyone forget meCry u forgot me tooo payalCry naah just kidding i know ur busy at work so sweetheart concentrate on ur work and i cant wait for ur views.

Ashley and ketty and monica- I love u guys so much. out of everyone you 3 said hi to me.so i guess i am not forgotten after all. i feel special nowBig smile.love ya.

Navz- i love ur views on Nivren scenes and agre with u in every way. and tanks a ton for ur YT uplodes, i will run now to watch it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I really fail to understand what kind of a woman CC is ? I remember after the first stalking incident when CC was pretending to accept Nivi, she herself told Nivi to call her 'Maa' and Nivi and Viren's happiness has no boundaries, they were soooooo happy ! Even if a evil witch is called 'Maa' she melts, but this woman doesn't even know the meaning of word 'Maa' , let alone understand and feel it !! Even now after whatever is happening Nivi, even after knowing CC true colors she still calls her Maa !! How can she torture a motherless child this  Cry and use her mom's death as an advantage for her devious plans Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@Mahi Get well soon jaan . lovv u

@rach i hav commented on ur lappy post hehee .I hope ki it is safe n plzz do TC of urself otherwise hamein rozz nahi nahi theories kaun dega ? lolzzz

@all Okk Gals now time 2 leave . Will see u all tomm . n watngg eagerlyy for tomm tht Wht will my hotiee do tomm as he is MR TSUNAMI who is gonna hitt Sood house at 8.00 pm on SP LOL

lovv u alllll .Bye n tc of urselves

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys so sorry to pop in and out i know i am annoying u guys just posting in between, what can i do lolz.

anyways first let me say a few things to my lovely girls that did remeber meWink jokes you all are lovely.

Mahi- dear oh my u sound so sick, i hope u get well soon. read about u throwing up, thats bad. take good rest ok and keep warm, i dont want u to fall too sick. hope th snow stops soon for u. oh my it must be quite bad there rite. i am praying u get well soon and is safe.love ya.

Zarmeen- precious its great to see ur fit and fine.How was ur aniversary?

Anju- sweety i see u also forgot me, but yaar i dont blame u i am a bore so its ok lolz. ok ok do exuse me but i was joking i didnt take anything personally , i never can, so love ya. So tell me is ur mom fine and recovering now?? I am always praying for her and i hope she gets better soon. I cant wait for ur analysis dear so take ur time and cant wait to read it.

Suchi- dear ur are the best i love ur retreat and even ur posts lolz, i was laughing at all ur post, love ur anger on sid and PB and agree with u too. lolz yep i am with u we should tie both of them up lolz and ur karele ideaROFLcant get that out of my head oh my sooo good . thats like the best punishment, but yaar Divya is soo bitter herself so she might like karele rite lolz. cant wait to read ur retreat, thanks darlz i love u soo excited.

Rachu- dear i hope ur laptop is fine from the shock and so great to read that it was saved from falling. but yaar ur too much, u fell lolz, sorry i shouldnt be laughing but it was funny that look at the extent we go to for our nivren, i say virens name in my sleep ( and lately nivi's name tooLOL) and you fall from ur bed. Oh my we should seriously get ourselves check. ok on a serious note rachu precious hope ur well dear and take good care of ur back ok.

Simran- OMG i was laughing so hard reading about viren being a tornado andhitting sood house,i love u hun i loved what u wrote lolz.LOL

Payal- cant wait for ur thoughts on the nivren scenes i know allready what u must be thinking lolz but i cant wait to read all the wonderful thing u write.Anyways it seems me being away for one day has made everyone forget meCry u forgot me tooo payalCry naah just kidding i know ur busy at work so sweetheart concentrate on ur work and i cant wait for ur views.

Ashley and ketty and monica- I love u guys so much. out of everyone you 3 said hi to me.so i guess i am not forgotten after all. i feel special nowBig smile.love ya.

Navz- i love ur views on Nivren scenes and agre with u in every way. and tanks a ton for ur YT uplodes, i will run now to watch it.

U r veryy veryyy especial 2 me my sweets . like u all were sayngg na "MY PRECIOUS" somethng like tht LOLWink muhwwwww

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top