India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 96)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I am an emotional fool but I don't cry watching movies or drama, but today's NivRen scene is an exception, oh I can't stop crying. It was so beautiful and heart wrenching, Nivi needs Viren so much but still she doesn't want him to come right away as he needs to prove himself for his family, and that is more important to her than her own safety. I just wish this two gets their share of happiness soon. Be ware Bellatrix you are going to get it real good, when your son comes back. Angry  I am really sad for Nivi that no one in that whole house and who cares for her are away and can't get to her right now. Cry

Edited by gmann2010 - 07 January 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraSofnamoniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
@Navzz hey jaan thanxxx a lottt . We will enjoyy it yupiee . aaj toh bada hi khushii ka din h . n kal usse bhi jaaada khushi ka din hone wala h yupieee damnn excited

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Who is still here?
Sorry I was reading your posts and was going to reply but then I got sick. Started to like throw up D:
Hey mahi how are you now are you ok sweetu everyone is ill today.

Hey di.. I was okay up until just recently. Earlier I just had like a headache but right now I feel completely sick! I just got sick and I don't even know.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one felt bad for my lappy poor thing it was going to fall when Nivi said mere Viren and no one consoled it you know how much I love my lappyCryCry

awwww Rach where u disappeared jaan . I as asking for u . Hug. n awwwww ur Lappyy say GET WELL SOON 2 him as nahi toh vo tujhe kal ka NivRen Dose kaise dega ? LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ketty di, Sauji di and Navz di. 
I'm just trying to lean back and relax but my stomach is churning now.
Ughh ]:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

anju sorry dear I didn't know about your mom being sick. So what happened and how is she now?

Hi Suchi, she has been disgnosed with some lung disease and it is the initial stage. We have not told her anything as we are hopeful that it will be stable after 1 month of treatment. She is feeling better. Thanks for asking

Anju... My prayers are with u dear... hope ur mom gets well soon.. take care of her... :)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Girls!! I am so thrilled about today's NivRen scene. There are so many thoughts going on in my mind right now about the scene & what it signified and honestly, cannot wait to put them in words and share it with everyone but unfortunately, I am swamped at work right now Unhappy and so, will have to wait till evening to post my comments. Anyhow, I just had a quick thought or more like a question that I wanted to pose it to you guys - So, we do know that Viren is going to be there tomorrow for the confrontation but based on today's phone conversation, Nivi clearly didn't encourage him to come back to Shimla and he also, did imply that his work has still not got finished, so do you guys think that someone else like VD, Yash or NT Dadi maybe called him & told him to come back to Shimla, asap, by basically indicating that Nivi really needs him and things are not going right??
Sorry, I am completely forgetting my manners here - Milee, dear, sorry to hear that you not feeling well. Just take care, rest good & try to get ready for tomorrow. Anju, good to know that your Mom feeling better now. Hello to, everyone else who is online - Navz, Moni, Simran, Rach, Ketty, Zarmeen, Suchi, Mahi (sorry, if I missed anyone)

Heyy Payal hu r u jaan ? missedd u sooo soo much HugHugHugHug

Dear i agrre wid zarmeen ki Viren doesn't need any1 2 tell him ki his wife needs him .He sensed on tue only when he 1st time called her frm Delhi .n 2dy toh his doubt cleared regarding dis . n tomm when he will see ki YSD also left 2 Shimla wout informing him toh his doubt will clear fullyn he will come runnung 2 shimla n poor guy again has 2 prove so many thngs , hav 2 fight wid every1 . Ohh god when dis guy will live his life for himself yaar Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

anju sorry dear I didn't know about your mom being sick. So what happened and how is she now?

Hi Suchi, she has been disgnosed with some lung disease and it is the initial stage. We have not told her anything as we are hopeful that it will be stable after 1 month of treatment. She is feeling better. Thanks for asking

Anju... My prayers are with u dear... hope ur mom gets well soon.. take care of her... :)

Ohh Anju di I didn't know.
My prayers are with you and your family.
Whatever God does, is for the best.
Have faith, InshaAllah everything will get better.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top