Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 94)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Girls!! I am so thrilled about today's NivRen scene. There are so many thoughts going on in my mind right now about the scene & what it signified and honestly, cannot wait to put them in words and share it with everyone but unfortunately, I am swamped at work right now Unhappy and so, will have to wait till evening to post my comments. Anyhow, I just had a quick thought or more like a question that I wanted to pose it to you guys - So, we do know that Viren is going to be there tomorrow for the confrontation but based on today's phone conversation, Nivi clearly didn't encourage him to come back to Shimla and he also, did imply that his work has still not got finished, so do you guys think that someone else like VD, Yash or NT Dadi maybe called him & told him to come back to Shimla, asap, by basically indicating that Nivi really needs him and things are not going right??
Sorry, I am completely forgetting my manners here - Milee, dear, sorry to hear that you not feeling well. Just take care, rest good & try to get ready for tomorrow. Anju, good to know that your Mom feeling better now. Hello to, everyone else who is online - Navz, Moni, Simran, Rach, Ketty, Zarmeen, Suchi, Mahi (sorry, if I missed anyone)
Hello Payal. I think yaar Viren has sensed that there is something wrong. he does not need any1 to call him. He will come coz of his instinct that his lovely wife needs him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillatingxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
No one felt bad for my lappy poor thing it was going to fall when Nivi said mere Viren and no one consoled it you know how much I love my lappyCryCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillatingxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@ anju : it okay sweetie, take your time, we will wait because your analysis are worth waiting for !! *hugs*

@ payal : hey sweetie, how are u doing ? *hugs* Yaar, I agree with Zarmeen, I don't think he will need anyone to call him, I think he has already figured out that something is wrong, but he didn't show it except for him asking her if he should come back ! He knows how important his completing his work is for Nivi, so hopefully he will finish his work and then return asap !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingmoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No one felt bad for my lappy poor thing it was going to fall when Nivi said mere Viren and no one consoled it you know how much I love my lappyCryCry

awwww rachu, I missed that post of urs or I would have definitely asked you about it ? i'm super crazy and possessive about my lappy too, can't live or breathe without it !! so i know how u must be feeling ! is it okay ?? you saved it from falling right ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Suchi, I love you babes !!! *hugs* am already in NivRen dreamlad because of tonight's scene and now I will be residing there permanently because of your retreat !!

Btw, will be uploading tonight's scene in another 15 mins or so on YT !! I remember you said, you are waiting for me to upload it, so you can watch ! so check back and enjoy !! Wink

Navz I waiting too, I haven't seen today's episode either. And can't wait to see famous NivRen scene of today. Thanks dear. Did Druvie posted today's episode I can't seem to find it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

awwww rachu, I missed that post of urs or I would have definitely asked you about it ? i'm super crazy and possessive about my lappy too, can't live or breathe without it !! so i know how u must be feeling ! is it okay ?? you saved it from falling right ???
Yep I saved it but fall instead of it my back is still paining due to that isiliye bahut kam post kar rahi huin aur 3-4 bar oitment bhi laga liya see how much excited I was when Nivi said mere Viren aur mere excitment ke samne Viren ka excitment kitna pheeka pheeka tha.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Oh Rach I hope your lappy bear that shock. From now on whenever you watch NivRen scene make sure your lappy is securely placed and even if you jump with joy, your lappy is safe. Wink

Oh dear just read about your back pain, yaar be careful. Hope that it gets better soon.

BTW I posted a pic on page 76. Please anyone tell me that I am not losing my mind.

Edited by gmann2010 - 07 January 2011 at 12:20pm

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Please don't try to commit me to pagalkhana with Nivi but look at the following pic and see if you see someone looking at Nivi, just a shadow. I think my eyes are playing tricks with me.

Jaanu you are right even I feel someone is following her true and my back is ok now just paining I fall from bed at that moment I was so excited didn't felt the pain for sometime but then when I was going to kitchen for making breakfast I come to know how much it was paining then I lay down on bed and applied ointment and now its ok

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Go to top