India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 92)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I will start writing in fwe minutes I am finishing up illustrating for a kids book that we are doing. 
its fun thats why my mood is still good. 

Han yaar Seriously , not only we should throw him we should tie both divya and sid together and throw them in an empty well with no water. I mean we do not want to kill them. 

And then , give them only karele ( bitter goud) to eat for one entire year. 

P.S I hate karele..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010ashred12xaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@suchii hu r u jaan ? Wowwwwwwwwww we gonnaaa get ur retreatt . Woww amazinggg . Ur retreat , NivRen's scene n pluss tomm upcomingg dhasu mahaei . Woww wht else we want ? yupieeeee .Suchi post it soon dear . can'tt waitttt 

Yaar serioullyy Suchi i m wid u . I m sooo sooo pissedd of sidya tht can't tell u AngryAngry.Bunch of IDIOTS AngryAngry. It would b better if they just stay out of Nivren's life . go 2 hell . AngryAngry

Edited by sushmitadutta - 07 January 2011 at 11:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
anju sorry dear I didn't know about your mom being sick. So what happened and how is she now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Girls... I read last few pages and was happy that you all missed me... Oh!!! you all are sweethearts just like my Viren..
Milee, please take rest and feel better soon.
Navz, loved your points about the NiVren scene - yes they are husband wife in true sense and give importance to each other's happiness more than to themselves. This is the beauty of this relationship. I am glad that your little nephew is fully recovered. Give him hug from my side and a kiss too. I am missing my nephew..

Zarmeen, I am glad you are online and posting. Hope you have recovered fully. Hi to Rachna, Sanju, Moni, Payal. Simran, Ashly, Ketty  and others. Simran my mom is better. Thanks for asking and keep praying.
I loved today's episode - no I am not sadistic but the story moved ahead and I have so much to write about it. I will surely put my points down as I have not done after Monday. But today, wait for my analysis. I have a meeting in a short while. So will be back.

Nice to see Anju di forgot me Cry

Mahi seems like anju na nivren land main jaker, memory power loose ker rahi hai..
she forgot me too

SNIF>>
lets start a , club.. of the "forgotten Nivreniacs Club"

At least we have each other Suchi di.
I mean like you go away for a little while and look, they forget us! 
But hey, I'll never forget my Suchi Di (:

OMG.. aisa kabhi ho sakta hai ki mein tum dono ko bhool jayun.. You both are life of this NiVren thread yaar... I saw both of you posted but I was in a hurry to pen down my thoughts isliye kuch naam rah gaye..I am sooooo soooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... I am holding my ears and doing uthak baithak..Please maaf kar do...
Suchi, please sorry because of this do not stop writing your weekend scenes.. I survive on them..
Mahi,  feel better soon. It is snowing so much yaar.. I am already tired of this snow...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Girls... I read last few pages and was happy that you all missed me... Oh!!! you all are sweethearts just like my Viren..
Milee, please take rest and feel better soon.
Navz, loved your points about the NiVren scene - yes they are husband wife in true sense and give importance to each other's happiness more than to themselves. This is the beauty of this relationship. I am glad that your little nephew is fully recovered. Give him hug from my side and a kiss too. I am missing my nephew..

Zarmeen, I am glad you are online and posting. Hope you have recovered fully. Hi to Rachna, Sanju, Moni, Payal. Simran, Ashly, Ketty  and others. Simran my mom is better. Thanks for asking and keep praying.
I loved today's episode - no I am not sadistic but the story moved ahead and I have so much to write about it. I will surely put my points down as I have not done after Monday. But today, wait for my analysis. I have a meeting in a short while. So will be back.

I hope your mom is doing better sweetie. I can't wait for your analysis. Past few days was endless torture on Nivi, today too, but we had a slight ray of sunshine seeing Nivi's Viren today. I hope we have bright sunny day with  lots of NivRen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

anju sorry dear I didn't know about your mom being sick. So what happened and how is she now?

Hi Suchi, she has been disgnosed with some lung disease and it is the initial stage. We have not told her anything as we are hopeful that it will be stable after 1 month of treatment. She is feeling better. Thanks for asking

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
hehehe luv u anju too cute

acha ahca let me get back to work or else main yahan batain kernay bait jaungi and I want to write so that my dear navz wish with her cherry on top wish is fulfilled and mine too : ) :)

I want to know what will Nivren do too.. 

ok going to go and talk to my heart and brain 

Flying to my nivren land : )

nutsNivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010anjubalaxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
mahi n milee...pls take care...

mahi...keep thinking like dat so dat CTs 'll give something else...they always do opposite of our expectation na...

milee...i really wanted to strangle dd for hurting d most innocent character of ccbm, yash..he always reminds me of a sweet cute baby...d person who's doing dat character is so cute n he acts so good...i too wish they include his name in d cast...

hi anju...hope ur mom is recovering well...

resh...superb tuning ur subconscious has...LOL

hi shova dear...i'm sure all of us were emotional seeing today's scene...it was sooooo sweeet...

suchi...i remember only d last part of my dream wer i came to forum depressed abt nivi's torture n i saw dat u posted a retreat b4 weekend n i got excited n sadly i woke up...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushi

Go to top