Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 91)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

: )
dont worry guyz I am going to post some scenes of the trip today as I have to complete that already lol its been 2 weeks already and I am writing and writing. 

So atleast we can be in our dream land until tomorrow and then! wait for the episode drool over that when viren beats the C$*#( out of theSood

btw who wants to help me tie up sid and throw him in a well??

MAN i hate that spineless worm of a person

seriously!!!!!

How COULD HE DARE to utter such things about Nivi...

NIvi doubting him makes sense cause he was going to kill himself  for her.. naturally she will think if he can do that , can't he be jealous..

I mean she is scared out of her wits

But how can he say such a thing!!!

hate hate hate him

@bold- suchiiii...luv u....did u read wat i wrote abt my dream? i saw yday nite in dream dat u saved us fm d show torture by posting retreat 2day....OMG it turned true....!!!! i'm definitely hoping to dream such ones more...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Milee take care of yourself dear. I hope you feel better by tomorrow so you can enjoy maha episode.

@Mahi and @Shova how r u sweets? I think in good mood today seeing at least one NivRen scene. Wink

Hey di. I'm okay. Getting sick sort of but am okay. Watching the NivRen scene is made me feel good but the show as of right now just makes me sad

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
nahi re I just pmed you about what dream you had. I was too depressed to come to this forum. WEll sad not really depressed but I had to come today cause i saw we have a nivren scene 

: ) : )

@ mahi.. han yaar we got each other. HUG SNIF SNIF : ) ehhe

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

dont worry guyz I am going to post some scenes of the trip today as I have to complete that already lol its been 2 weeks already and I am writing and writing. 

So atleast we can be in our dream land until tomorrow and then! wait for the episode drool over that when viren beats the C$*#( out of theSood

seriously!!!!!

NIvi doubting him makes sense cause he was going to kill himself  for her.. naturally she will think if he can do that , can't he be jealous..

hate hate hate him

Hi Suchi, how r u dear? I will be with you whenever you need to throw Sid in well, I haven't seen today's episode but I am fuming with anger and it's all targeted at him. He just knows how to get angry at Nivi, he should target some of that anger at his lovely wife too. It will do a tons of good to him and all of us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728xaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

seriously!!!!!

hate hate hate him

@ black : Yahoooooooooooooo ! we are gonna get your scenes today, haiiiii me jumping up and down with excitement ! haiiiiiii Suchi, a NvRen scene, and your retreat ! Its pure heaven !!! Wink Can you post the first one soon ? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ? with cherry on top ? EmbarrassedLOL

@ maroon : suchi, I will help you ! I have had it with this spineless idiot too !! I so wanted to whack him tonight !!! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Simran , Anju , milieee , Payal , shovu  hu all r u dear ? Sorry if missed some1 .

@simran Oh dear I thnk Viren's other name also cn b TSUNAMI CYCLIC VIREN becozzzz tomm it will hit Sood house .

@Anju hu r ur mom dear ? I hope she recovered Fully . My Prayers n gd wishes r always wid her .watngg for ur Longg analysis .Also for ur Prediction :)

@milieee awwwwww swwets plzzz get well soon . Tc of urself . lovvvv u .

@shovu Jaannn hu r u dear ? missed u alott . yest also i thnk u didn't come ol . come soon jaan . will miss u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by gmann2010

@Milee take care of yourself dear. I hope you feel better by tomorrow so you can enjoy maha episode.

@Mahi and @Shova how r u sweets? I think in good mood today seeing at least one NivRen scene. Wink

Hey di. I'm okay. Getting sick sort of but am okay. Watching the NivRen scene is made me feel good but the show as of right now just makes me sad
Please take care of yourself sweetie. It's snowing hard now. Well personally love snow but only when I don't have to get out of house. It's started piling up now, hope is  not going to be like last time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@ Anju : how is you mom doing sweetheart ?? Give her my love, regards and best wishes !! *hugs*

Am waiting for your Analysis sweetie, so write one soon !!!
LOL

Go to top