Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 90)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Hi Girls... I read last few pages and was happy that you all missed me... Oh!!! you all are sweethearts just like my Viren..
Milee, please take rest and feel better soon.
Navz, loved your points about the NiVren scene - yes they are husband wife in true sense and give importance to each other's happiness more than to themselves. This is the beauty of this relationship. I am glad that your little nephew is fully recovered. Give him hug from my side and a kiss too. I am missing my nephew..

Zarmeen, I am glad you are online and posting. Hope you have recovered fully. Hi to Rachna, Sanju, Moni, Payal. Simran, Ashly, Ketty  and others. Simran my mom is better. Thanks for asking and keep praying.
I loved today's episode - no I am not sadistic but the story moved ahead and I have so much to write about it. I will surely put my points down as I have not done after Monday. But today, wait for my analysis. I have a meeting in a short while. So will be back.

Nice to see Anju di forgot me Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : am doing good hun !! *hugs* awww you are not well either ! Its the damn weather, has everyone with cold and flu ! please take lots of rest sweetie and take good care of yourself !! I knowww the NivRen scene was so sweet ! and heart wrenching too !!

You're right di, it's the damn weather. I mean for me it snowed 3O inches like two weeks ago and not all the snow has cleared up yet more snow!!! I have such a headache and cold and blah. I feel really sick. I'm trying to rest and drink fluids but jeeze I can't chill while they destroy my show!! 

Oh God, it is still snowing there ! wow that must be tough !! have lots of soup, it will help you !! and relax hun, they are not destroying the show, because the soul of the show are NIvRen and they are still intact and becoming stronger together Mashallah with each passing episode ! Tonight's NivRen scene is a veryyyyyy important one if you look at it meaning wise, it has a lot of depth and significance !!

The soul of Bidaai was RagVir and Sadhana-Ragini but they ruined both souls of the show. I wouldn't be surprised if they destroy this show. *sniffles* But thanks, I'm trying to stay healthy but the weather. Ick

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Suchi-moniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@Milee take care of yourself dear. I hope you feel better by tomorrow so you can enjoy maha episode.

@Mahi and @Shova how r u sweets? I think in good mood today seeing at least one NivRen scene. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
: )
dont worry guyz I am going to post some scenes of the trip today as I have to complete that already lol its been 2 weeks already and I am writing and writing. 

So atleast we can be in our dream land until tomorrow and then! wait for the episode drool over that when viren beats the C$*#( out of theSood

btw who wants to help me tie up sid and throw him in a well??

MAN i hate that spineless worm of a person

seriously!!!!!

How COULD HE DARE to utter such things about Nivi...

NIvi doubting him makes sense cause he was going to kill himself  for her.. naturally she will think if he can do that , can't he be jealous..

I mean she is scared out of her wits

But how can he say such a thing!!!

hate hate hate him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaramoniluvskinshuk

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Hi Girls... I read last few pages and was happy that you all missed me... Oh!!! you all are sweethearts just like my Viren..
Navz, loved your points about the NiVren scene - yes they are husband wife in true sense and give importance to each other's happiness more than to themselves. This is the beauty of this relationship. I am glad that your little nephew is fully recovered. Give him hug from my side and a kiss too. I am missing my nephew..

Zarmeen, I am glad you are online and posting. Hope you have recovered fully. Hi to Rachna, Sanju, Moni, Payal. Simran, Ashly, Ketty  and others. Simran my mom is better. Thanks for asking and keep praying.
I loved today's episode - no I am not sadistic but the story moved ahead and I have so much to write about it. I will surely put my points down as I have not done after Monday. But today, wait for my analysis. I have a meeting in a short while. So will be back.

Mahi seems like anju na nivren land main jaker, memory power loose ker rahi hai..
she forgot me too

SNIF>>
lets start a , club.. of the "forgotten Nivreniacs Club"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=anjubala]Hi Girls... I read last few pages and was happy that you all missed me... Oh!!! you all are sweethearts just like my Viren..

[/QUOTE

hey Anju thanks yaar Feeling much better today and after Nivren scene forgot all my pains and was jumping like anything.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Zarmeeno... how are you? long time no see.. ( then again I was MIA so lol may be you came and I didn't notice) sorry babe : )

how are you and everything

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Mahi seems like anju na nivren land main jaker, memory power loose ker rahi hai..
she forgot me too

SNIF>>
lets start a , club.. of the "forgotten Nivreniacs Club"

At least we have each other Suchi di.
I mean like you go away for a little while and look, they forget us! 
But hey, I'll never forget my Suchi Di (:

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanitamushisimran728gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Go to top