Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 9)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Rachuu... Nahiii... U 've gone to d extreme..!! Have u crossed over to d other side..?? CTs! wat 've u ppl done to our dear rach..?? :-(
I am scared to hell ashly and I think it is only going to happen and I can't bear serials with these logics as now exactly they are doing this. Viren dialogs are haunting me and everything is pointing only towards him and he may have left dadi in way saying I will come by plane and in shimla only and hasn't went anywhere and will come out later after knowing everytruth.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728NivRenDeewanitamushi

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rachuu... Nahiii... U 've gone to d extreme..!! Have u crossed over to d other side..?? CTs! wat 've u ppl done to our dear rach..?? :-(
I am scared to hell ashly and I think it is only going to happen and I can't bear serials with these logics as now exactly they are doing this. Viren dialogs are haunting me and everything is pointing only towards him and he may have left dadi in way saying I will come by plane and in shimla only and hasn't went anywhere and will come out later after knowing everytruth.
Don't be scared jaani. Just rela and enjoy the show coz I know it is definitely not Viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafan

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Since no one was kind enough to reply to my comment and tell me that I shouldn't watch the episode-- I ended up watching it and ughh. I need a break from Chand Chupa Badal Mein because right now there is no chand at all. It's just all sad and traumatic events and I can't bear to watch this any longer.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010shana_83simran728tamushiShayafanNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

payal, shova, sauji. ketty, rach, milee, simran....
thanx a lot dears 4 d support. I'm still not completely fine but trying to be back on track...

I've a question to d married ones here...does it take so much time to get adjusted completely from single life to married life?
Ash, Don't worry too much dear. For every couple its different but enjoy the journey its really beautiful. But always remember that for a succesful marriage patience, compromising, communiction, understanding, respect, trust is required if you have all this Love automatically comes into picture.
I am telling you Patience because you see husband and wife come from different background they are brought up differently and their thinking is completely different but you need to talk it out and be patient. Specilly with men most of the men don't have much patience and they lose it pretty fast at that time its us who needs to be patient. Communicate a lot don't you ever bottle up any feelings inside, but when you communicate try to be calm don't get agitated and don't get him agitated.

I will give you best example, we have some similar situation going on in this serial we all are so crazy about.
In NivRen case, they have that communication and at the same time both of them have the patience. Viren is patiently waiting for her to reciprocate his feelings and Nivi also shows patience when it comes to Viren's bachpana and all, even if she says no to him she says it with pleasing attitude which makes him melt and agrees for whatever she asks.Nivi even though she did not suspect him as MP but still used to ask him if he was present at the incident place because she knew he always runs around for her but didn't it clear her that her husband is not involved. And for him too it will be helpful now when he will belooking for MP.(I don't know how CT's handle but if we use common sense that is the right way)

But this is not the case with Divya-Sid. I know Sid was wrong for not telling her all his past but if we keep this aside. How did Divya react with the Pendant and then with KC night. She should have calmly asked what is going on, I am always there with you but tell me everything so that we can work it out. When she came to know about pendant, instead of just showing it to him and kind of instigating him rather she would have asked him that CC told me that you bought this and I found it with Nivi what is the matter do I need to know something. Yes, at first he would have said nothing but if she asked him calmly he would have definitely told her everything and right now they would have been in their honeymoom(just kidding) but their relation would have started a fresh. But no she took her mom advice of tying your husband to pallu and made him promise not to talk to Nivi. That is not the right way of handling situations in marriage.

Communication is key and if its not their all the outside elements doesn't take few seconds to break/ruin the marriage. 
Please take care dear and don't worry too much just enjoy the journey its really beautiful and when you look back after few years you will laugh and cry with joy that all this happened. Sorry if I bored you with long post and hope all my married friends here agree with me atleast some of it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeNivRenDeewanitamushiShayafanScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Since no one was kind enough to reply to my comment and tell me that I shouldn't watch the episode-- I ended up watching it and ughh. I need a break from Chand Chupa Badal Mein because right now there is no chand at all. It's just all sad and traumatic events and I can't bear to watch this any longer.

Mahi I am definitely taking break from CCBM as I can't bear it anymore Nivi getting tortured daily and I keep suspecting Viren its too much to handle for me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83NivRenDeewanitamushi

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Hello Girls am back !!!!!! Wow another beautiful thread. Awesome post Milee. Absolutely loved it.

My guests have left today and so am back to the thread Big smile Could not read all the posts in the previous thread, infact did not want to read since once u start reading you can not help but join the discussion and it goes on and on. My husband already thinks i am Mad but did not want the guests to think as well LOL

Just read earlier posts what's with everyone. Who all are not keeping well? from what i could make out it is Zarmeen, Anju and Ashly. Did i miss anyone? Take care of yourself Girls .......

Just watched the episode... I dont know if the CT's are trying to potray a unpredictable character as MP or a very predictable one..... But after watching CC's reaction today i am thinking of putting off my list of MP. She was scared to death about what happened to Dadaji, not because she cares for him but because of YD... and like we have been saying earlier the CT' s have shown her plots in open so y would they hide this plan of hers. I think its JW alone or with the help of someone else.... I really dont want to think Viren is involved in any ways.... Seriously the track has to progress at a much faster rate now.... The MP track neutralises the effect that NivRen scenes have on us.... NivRen scenes can not be shown in bits and parts always if they want the show to be a hit... God knows when the actual love story will start....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingxaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Very good points Milee regarding marriage. I would like to add one more thing here which me and my husband follow:-

"Never ever sleep before solving the issue between you if there is any."  If we argue or have discussions and fight, we resolve it and only then go to bed not before that. This way you are building the communication and you are not carrying over the grudges for the next day. Finish off everything that day itself. And start new day as if nothing happened because you both have already resolved your issue.

We follow this rule till now and touchwood never have any issues. It is not possible to not have arguments and fights between husband, wife but do not let these come between you.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeemilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiShayafangmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

payal, shova, sauji. ketty, rach, milee, simran....
thanx a lot dears 4 d support. I'm still not completely fine but trying to be back on track...

I've a question to d married ones here...does it take so much time to get adjusted completely from single life to married life?
Ash, Don't worry too much dear. For every couple its different but enjoy the journey its really beautiful. But always remember that for a succesful marriage patience, compromising, communiction, understanding, respect, trust is required if you have all this Love automatically comes into picture.
I am telling you Patience because you see husband and wife come from different background they are brought up differently and their thinking is completely different but you need to talk it out and be patient. Specilly with men most of the men don't have much patience and they lose it pretty fast at that time its us who needs to be patient. Communicate a lot don't you ever bottle up any feelings inside, but when you communicate try to be calm don't get agitated and don't get him agitated.

I will give you best example, we have some similar situation going on in this serial we all are so crazy about.
In NivRen case, they have that communication and at the same time both of them have the patience. Viren is patiently waiting for her to reciprocate his feelings and Nivi also shows patience when it comes to Viren's bachpana and all, even if she says no to him she says it with pleasing attitude which makes him melt and agrees for whatever she asks.Nivi even though she did not suspect him as MP but still used to ask him if he was present at the incident place because she knew he always runs around for her but didn't it clear her that her husband is not involved. And for him too it will be helpful now when he will belooking for MP.(I don't know how CT's handle but if we use common sense that is the right way)

But this is not the case with Divya-Sid. I know Sid was wrong for not telling her all his past but if we keep this aside. How did Divya react with the Pendant and then with KC night. She should have calmly asked what is going on, I am always there with you but tell me everything so that we can work it out. When she came to know about pendant, instead of just showing it to him and kind of instigating him rather she would have asked him that CC told me that you bought this and I found it with Nivi what is the matter do I need to know something. Yes, at first he would have said nothing but if she asked him calmly he would have definitely told her everything and right now they would have been in their honeymoom(just kidding) but their relation would have started a fresh. But no she took her mom advice of tying your husband to pallu and made him promise not to talk to Nivi. That is not the right way of handling situations in marriage.

Communication is key and if its not their all the outside elements doesn't take few seconds to break/ruin the marriage. 
Please take care dear and don't worry too much just enjoy the journey its really beautiful and when you look back after few years you will laugh and cry with joy that all this happened. Sorry if I bored you with long post and hope all my married friends here agree with me atleast some of it.
Ash for me it was not that diffcult to adjust after marriage but my parents did say that it takes minimum 2 yrs to adjust to a new life style but always remember that one should always have open communication with their spouses and I have to agree with Milee here that communication is key to any relationship and if it's not their people do take advanatge of the situation and another thing whenever u have a fight with ur hubby/wife that fight should always stick in the bedroom and should not go outside. Once the couple is outside they should behave normal like nothing happened coz again outside elemants do take advantage.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83prajeeShayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Go to top