Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 89)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : am doing good hun !! *hugs* awww you are not well either ! Its the damn weather, has everyone with cold and flu ! please take lots of rest sweetie and take good care of yourself !! I knowww the NivRen scene was so sweet ! and heart wrenching too !!

You're right di, it's the damn weather. I mean for me it snowed 3O inches like two weeks ago and not all the snow has cleared up yet more snow!!! I have such a headache and cold and blah. I feel really sick. I'm trying to rest and drink fluids but jeeze I can't chill while they destroy my show!! 

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
@ all : You know tonight's NivRen scene holds great significance and importance, it is a huge turning point in itself, because tonight when Nivi was missing Viren, she was missing him as a wife, not like a friend, as she did when he left, because tonight she unknown to her accepted their marriage and Viren as her husband from her whole heart, that is why she called him 'Mere Viren' so naturally, and I am so glad, because it shows her 100% trust in Viren that whatever anyone thinks, Viren will believe in her, and am so glad she called him 'Mere Viren' tonight, rather then tomorrow, after the confrontation !! Because this will show even Viren that he feelings for him are not out of gratitude, it is because she loves and trusts him !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hi everyone..how r u ??? sooo excited ya?? cool right..tomorrow TORNADO VIREN is going to hit SOOD house ...so be prepare you Moronics Soods. Take Shelter..but wait where will they hide the HIPPO?? 

sad ..i am work and cant write much or see the scene..tonight only after going home..i will get some relief.. but your explantion and anaylsis is helping me so much.. 2 words are echoing in my brain without watching the scene "sweetheart" and "mere viren" ..OMG. what will happen when i watch in really? i might fall off my bed..or kiss my pillow..Tongue

@ ashly - thanks again for giving us a live update...you are a life saver like we have always told you. thank youuuu so muchhh

@ milee - i hope you feel better...take fluids if you have flu and i am sure ur hubby there right by your side..so no probs. take care.
also we will we patiently wait for your analysis...i cant imagine what you are going to say after such wonderful scene..cant wait for words to take it to the next level.

@ Anju - how is your mum dear? i know asking eveyrday is annoying but i was just thinking of u. you also take care.

@ navz - good to know your nephew is feeling well now..

@ moni - thanks for the great analysis on Nivren scene today...oh I love it..

@ navz - great analysis on marriage of Nivren. how they are sacrificing for each other. ..i agree ..when there is spirit of sacrifice in your relationship then every else falls in place...I can see the same in our relationship..though on a small level and i know all you married girls will agree with me..this is what makes our marriages successful too. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanizarmeenoxaviaramoniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by xaviara

@ mahi : am doing good hun !! *hugs* awww you are not well either ! Its the damn weather, has everyone with cold and flu ! please take lots of rest sweetie and take good care of yourself !! I knowww the NivRen scene was so sweet ! and heart wrenching too !!

You're right di, it's the damn weather. I mean for me it snowed 3O inches like two weeks ago and not all the snow has cleared up yet more snow!!! I have such a headache and cold and blah. I feel really sick. I'm trying to rest and drink fluids but jeeze I can't chill while they destroy my show!! 

Oh God, it is still snowing there ! wow that must be tough !! have lots of soup, it will help you !! and relax hun, they are not destroying the show, because the soul of the show are NIvRen and they are still intact and becoming stronger together Mashallah with each passing episode ! Tonight's NivRen scene is a veryyyyyy important one if you look at it meaning wise, it has a lot of depth and significance !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Oh I forgot to say Hi to RACHUU and Mahi...Where is SUCHI dear?? Is she missing from here?? maybe she went to give special message to Viren..to come back soon!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Hi Girls... I read last few pages and was happy that you all missed me... Oh!!! you all are sweethearts just like my Viren..
Milee, please take rest and feel better soon.
Navz, loved your points about the NiVren scene - yes they are husband wife in true sense and give importance to each other's happiness more than to themselves. This is the beauty of this relationship. I am glad that your little nephew is fully recovered. Give him hug from my side and a kiss too. I am missing my nephew..

Zarmeen, I am glad you are online and posting. Hope you have recovered fully. Hi to Rachna, Sanju, Moni, Payal. Simran, Ashly, Ketty  and others. Simran my mom is better. Thanks for asking and keep praying.
I loved today's episode - no I am not sadistic but the story moved ahead and I have so much to write about it. I will surely put my points down as I have not done after Monday. But today, wait for my analysis. I have a meeting in a short while. So will be back.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
I am here just came on.. i am just peeping here and there to see whats going on. 

you guyz know how stupid I am when it comes to nivi then again we all are lol

So emotionally weak !!!

I will wait for navz to upload today's nivren scene and see it. I cannotbear to watch the episode!

NivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Oh I forgot to say Hi to RACHUU and Mahi...Where is SUCHI dear?? Is she missing from here?? maybe she went to give special message to Viren..to come back soon!!!

Hello Simran! Forget me next time and I'll be sad! Tongue
As for Suchi di,look she's back. Ughh CCBM Cry

Edited by mahix3 - 07 January 2011 at 11:29am

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Suchi-

Go to top