moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by mahix3

Heyy girls. 

Sooo... the dreaded question.... how was the episode?

Sleepy episode.......... woke up hearing viren's voice and  when he was gone.,again went
 to sleep....... Sleepy

OMGG  resh ROFL . Par tujhe itna confidence tha ki they will show Viren in only 1 scene .Agar aur kisi scene mein bhi dhikhate toh ROFL

Viren's sound is recorded in my subconcious mind.ROFL.......... that when i hear him i automatically will woke up.......ROFL..........

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL .tu aur main bikul ek h yaarr seriousllyy trust me ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Heyy girls. 

Mahi, *hugs* how are u doing sweetie ??? We got an amazing NivRen phone call scene !!! A must watch scene !! The episode is heart wrenching and very emotional, but I did not mind it !!

Diiiii!!!!!!!!!!! Hiii *huge hugs* I'm okay. Just sort of sick and it's damn snowing again! How are you? Oh my Godd! I watched the NivRen phone call scene.. the whole "mera Viren" killed me! Too cute! That's all I watched along with the precap. I couldn't bear anything else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey girls, Good Morning/Evening . Hope you all are doing fine? I am soooo sick yaar. I can't take it anymore. But couldn't resist coming online and what do I see we got a Nivren scene oh my gosh. Kano wich tand padgayiLOL
Hopefully I feel much better by tomorrow I want to watch what happens

Sanju, My Sweetheart(think Kinshuk is saying this to you) thank you for the VM. Its just mindblowing I just watched once because I could not hold anylonger but my head is splitting. I will write in details after I watch it peacefully later but Thank YOu So much dear for making it for me. YOu are really a sweetheart and the best part is how you ended it with Nivi smiling and showing Viren's face "Badmaash" from the day I saw Viren I thought of this song. Thank You for Infinity times.

I won't be online much today, but hopefully I will feel better and watch the episode I am dying to see NivRen scene.
I am just thinking why oh why I got this sick now?

Awwww Milee, please take care of yourself and its best of you don't exert yourself too much today, just relax, have plenty of liquids and soup, it will help *hugs*
Awwwwwwwww Milee jaani please take care yaar, I know ur Viren is there to take care of u but still sweetie. Hope to c u up and abt by tomorrow

Yep, I second Zarmeen totally, please rest and take care so you are well tomorrow and can discuss tomorrow's epi with us !! *hugs*

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Hey my precious, my darling sweethearts how r we all today.Hug
guys i missed u all so much, couldnt come or post yesterday due to personal work and even today i cant stay for long.Cry. But i could not resist not posting.
Awww milee my precious hope u get well soon, i just came online and saw ur post and that ur not well, i pray u get well and feel much better to watch the epi. Take plently of rest and make ur self better. love u my precious.

Oh my what an epi, what a Nivren scene aaaa i think i died a thousand happy deaths.it was soo unexpected , i thought today we wont get a scene. wow mere virenBig smile i died along with viren oh my. now viren hurry up and return to ur wife, she need u badly,we need u badly. man i cant take this tourture anymore, a psychiatrist OMG thats too much yaar, i know viren will be there for her but man i cant take nivi's suffering anymore. i was crying so much with her yaar and now my eyes are puffy lolz. anyways i can get enough of Nivren scenes and i want viren back as soon as possible.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010xaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
@ mahi : am doing good hun !! *hugs* awww you are not well either ! Its the damn weather, has everyone with cold and flu ! please take lots of rest sweetie and take good care of yourself !! I knowww the NivRen scene was so sweet ! and heart wrenching too !!

gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Heyy girls. 

Sleepy episode.......... woke up hearing viren's voice and  when he was gone.,again went
 to sleep....... Sleepy

That's the only part I watched!

Hey mahi hu r u jaan ? Hug.Yaa only 1 NivRen scene was enough in 2dy's episode 2 forget all tortures we got till now .See d bigg smiles haina? Big smile

Yaar u know sometime i thnk we should nt expect anythng frm ct's , becozz d time we stop expectinng anythng frm ct's or doesn't expect anythng regarding any lead pair ct's comes up wid dhasu thng related 2 them . best example is of RAGVIR in bidaai haina?toh it's better nt 2 expect anythng frm them n we will get wht we want 2 see LOLWink

The NivRen scene was cute but this torture is still traumatic and horrible. For the first time, I've stopped watching full episodes [even I watched yesterday's episode but not today's] and I can't take it anymore. The NivRen phone call was beautiful but just not enough! I want my Viren back! I want my baby baccccccccck!!!

And yaar, no matter what we have expectations from the CTs... but still they're ruining our favorite show completely with this whole mental-Nivi track which is driving me mental. And you're right.. best is to not expect anything or expect the complete worst. Like how they destroyed RagVir and tried to replace it. Stupid CTs! 

Okay so right now I'll assume that they kill off Viren and make Nivi seem psycho then to only find out Divya was behind all this with an outside accomplice to make Nivi seem crazy because she wanted the whole rights as the Sood bahu even though Nivi was mistreated compared to her but since Vandhana and Bhupat loved Nivi, she wanted to get her out of the house and succeeds and when she is in the mental institute she finds out Viren died and it breaks her heart and she becomes the old quiet, self reserved Nivi and then when Sid finds out Divya's truth he will try to kick her out of the house but she will be like you can't because I'm pregnant and then they will keep Divya in the house but bring Nivi back and then Divya will try to torture Nivi every chance she gets and then right after Diva gives birth Sid hands her divorce papers and Divya is like you can't do this to me and threatens to kill their new born son and goes to the cliff to kill their child but Nivi reaches there in time and then the whole family and then Sid takes Divya and locks her in their bedroom and takes their son and then Divya hangs herself in their bedroom and then Nivi and Sid get married. Since the CTs want to destroy this show, they might as well do all this right?
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Oh Thanks guys for your concern and Yes my Viren was up all night taking care of me and he had to go to work as there was an important meeting today. I hope I feel better by tomorrow.

And Yes, I culd not hold any longer so watched the episode as its uploaded on the forum. It was so emotional for me. I cried in three scenes and they negated every Evil smirks that Evil Witch threw at the screen actually 4 scenes.
1. NivRen scene it was so emotional for me I will write little bit later in full.
2. Yash Scene
3. Sid-Nivi scene they both were hurting so  much because they had to say such rude words towards each other. Whatever their relation is now but foremost they were friends and its hurting so much. YOu can see tears in Sid's eyes too.
4. Dadaji-Nivi scene
My head is splitting and I am crying with emotions.
So let me rest for a while and be back.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Girls.. here is the other segment i was talking about

i loved the bonding between Yash and Nivi in real life Smile

Yaar Sneha I was not able to open up both the links. Can u just tell me the name of the segment and the date and I wll try to find it . Thanks yaar

Both the links are from desi**fo***

1. is named Kya phir ayega love triangle -  its from E24 around 27th-28th september
2. chand chupa mein hui khoob shopping . again from E24 around 2nd-3rd november

Thanks a ton for these segments sweetie, these days am as addicted to CCBM segments as I am to the show and NivRen scenes !! and I had seen the dan te ras one but hadn't watched the Kinny entry scene one with Yash !! He is such a sweetie, and he and Neha looks very close !! Loved how he says that 'she will fall for both the guys' and they cracked up !! sweet !! LOL

Anything for you girls hun Big smile Yeah i too am addicted to the segments and keep searching them everywhere LOL

And like Rachu said would really like to have Yash's name in the cast . I am sure he will have a big fan following since we all adore him too :)

Did u see how he was making her hair tidy LOL They seem like real life bro-sister . Love them too . Would like to see them off screen bonding too...

gmann2010

Go to top