Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 83)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Hello girls *hugs*

What a heart wrenching episode it was ! I had tears in my eyes through out, especially when Nivi was missing Viren and then crying silently over the phone !! My poor baby !! But how sweet was the NivRen scene !! She said 'Mere Viren', I'm sure Viren ke saath aaj hum sab ki bhi nikal padi' Embarrassed I'm so in love with tonight's NivRen scene, I can't tell you !! Embarrassed I really hope that Viren comes tomorrow at the earliest of the epi tomorrow, so we don't have to see much more of this torture !!

You know tonight's NivRen scene is what marriage and a relationship/bond between a husband and wife, that at the end of the day they live and think for each other only and place their happiness above everything and everyone. Viren is dying to be with Nivi, but he is working and rectifying his mistake, because that is what Nivi wants and will make her happy, and Nivi is suffering so much, and is dying to have Viren back, but she wants him to complete his work so that everyone in the family knows his worth and importance and can't accuse or blame him of being irresponsible or careless. What a beautiful relationship !! God bless these two !! am so proud of my darlings tonight !!

I loved the your description of their love Navz and missed you too much we had talked yesterday much so how do you feel he is going to prove Nivi innocent to everyone in the family as in article he said he will take challenge in front of everyone to prove Nivi innocent. How come YD is in Shimla right in the morning didn't they went Delhi and how she came back in morning only. where is Viren when he did his work I mean they reached Delhi in night and they will be back in the morning only so this mean they went and returned so when he did his work to make Nivi proud of him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafangmann2010xaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Heyyy gals hu r u all ? Hug

or should i say ' just like me aap sabke kaano ko bhi thand pend gayi hogi " LOL .

Yaarr wht a magician Viren aka Kinshuk is !!!!! he just proved it 2dy . After 2dy's torture , just 1 scene n we forgot all tortures . dis is wht called true success of an actor whose character if becomes so popular tht people attched 2 it soo soo much ki they don't want 2 miss them even for a second . HATS OFFF 2 KINSHUK Clap

Okk now abt d NivRen scene . Wht 2 say yaar ? Just 1 scene n see d bigg bigg smiles r back on all of our faces Big smile . completlyy lovedd it yaar .

1st want 2 say Kinshuk lookedd damnn damnn hottt , his attitude , his expressions n lastlyy his 1 word " SWWETHEART " OMye omyee just took my breathe away . Wink .
Can''tt waitt for tomm . SOOD PAGALO  JUST WAIT MY HOTIEEE IS COMINGGG Ab tumari koi khair nahi

n poor Nivi is so much in lovv wid Viren .She was missing him soo soo much but was nt able 2 tell him anythng just becozzz she knew tht if she would hav told him , hamara hotiee dauda dauda chala aata .
So she hide her pain n tears . Soo sweet .

Other side My jaanupieee awwwww wht 2 tell abt him yaar ? He was just 2 sweet as usual . Smile . d way he says " SWEETHEART " ahaiii haiii n awwww my jaanu bought chuddiyans for his lovee ( vahin toh main sochoo , Hamara deewana pagal kahin bahar jaye n uski " mrs precious" ke liye kuch na laye aise ho sakta h kya ? LOL ) .can'tttt waitt for d scene yaar when my deewana pagal will make Nivi  wear d chudiyans . ahaii haiii kya scene hoga yaar

Also i m sooo soooo happyyyy frm d article . wowwww tht Sid deserves it . Hu dare he 2 take any decision for his Bro's wife ? Thankk God he is nt supoorting her , i m veryy veryy happyyy . I want only n only Viren 2 supoort Nivi thtzz it so tht Nivi will realizee importance of Viren , n She will come 2 know eho is her real support n who nt .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushiShayafangmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Hi Girls.. here is the other segment i was talking about

i loved the bonding between Yash and Nivi in real life Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....tamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls *hugs*

What a heart wrenching episode it was ! I had tears in my eyes through out, especially when Nivi was missing Viren and then crying silently over the phone !! My poor baby !! But how sweet was the NivRen scene !! She said 'Mere Viren', I'm sure Viren ke saath aaj hum sab ki bhi nikal padi' Embarrassed I'm so in love with tonight's NivRen scene, I can't tell you !! Embarrassed I really hope that Viren comes tomorrow at the earliest of the epi tomorrow, so we don't have to see much more of this torture !!

You know tonight's NivRen scene is what marriage and a relationship/bond between a husband and wife, that at the end of the day they live and think for each other only and place their happiness above everything and everyone. Viren is dying to be with Nivi, but he is working and rectifying his mistake, because that is what Nivi wants and will make her happy, and Nivi is suffering so much, and is dying to have Viren back, but she wants him to complete his work so that everyone in the family knows his worth and importance and can't accuse or blame him of being irresponsible or careless. What a beautiful relationship !! God bless these two !! am so proud of my darlings tonight !!

I loved the your description of their love Navz and missed you too much we had talked yesterday much so how do you feel he is going to prove Nivi innocent to everyone in the family as in article he said he will take challenge in front of everyone to prove Nivi innocent. How come YD is in Shimla right in the morning didn't they went Delhi and how she came back in morning only. where is Viren when he did his work I mean they reached Delhi in night and they will be back in the morning only so this mean they went and returned so when he did his work to make Nivi proud of him

Hey Rach n Navzz hu r u ?

Rach I thnk d day when Viren n Ysd left , at tht day only Viren might hav completed his work half n CC might hav informed YSD abt BS ( She can't tell Viren , it's obvious ) n She might hav came 2 shimla by Plane . n Viren is nt been informed by YSD as well . So poor guy will tomm return 2 shimla so happily tht he could show 2 every1 tht he proved himself but poor guy will get shoc after whtever is beeing dne 2 his chand Cry

Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
@ navi - hi  at first when I joined the forum I thought you are a boy
because of the profile picture LOL.....i thought he was you........  sorry off topic.....LOL

Shayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls *hugs*

RAchu i think CC must have called YD and informed her abt the incident and YD can not miss any chance to yell at Nivi so she hurries back to shimla by flight..... Viren was in Delhi in the morning and busy finishing off his work , so he would leave Delhi in sumtime... This is what i am guessing. but i would not mind him comg back with Dadi and being there tomorrow for the whole episode but i think he will join later since else he would not let it go to that extent at all....

And did u girls see, Nivi spent whole night thinking abt Viren. Y not show it to us yaar we wont mind a full episode of Nivi thinking abt Viren and their past ...Embarrassed

tamushisimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
sneha dear..thanx a lot...

rachu jaan...back fm nivrenland?...i thot yd n viren r going to 2 places in delhi...yd to wedding house n viren to client...isnt it so?..n i think they purposely neglected informing viren...

tamushiShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hi Girls.. here is the other segment i was talking about

i loved the bonding between Yash and Nivi in real life Smile

Yaar Sneha I was not able to open up both the links. Can u just tell me the name of the segment and the date and I wll try to find it . Thanks yaar

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top