Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Friendship or Love? (Page 82)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG just saw the episode NivRen scene just stole the show. Rest of the torture did not hurt at all due to one scene....

That was such an emotional convo between them and i must Clap for Nivi's patience, she wanted him so much but cared more for his wellbeing and status in the family .... How can any1 be so sweet yaar..

@ Ashly i am so sorry hun, i really didn't doubt u but i really thought it was a typo error since i couldn't believe our luck. never thought Nivi would say sumthing like that to Viren.... Viren ke kaan mein aise thande shabd padte rahe bhagwan LOL

Ashly u went offline yest after asking abt the Diwali wala segment. Wanted to check if u still want the link ?

@Sanju it does look like the cropped image ..... Am yet to see your VM. running off to see that. Btw did not understand ur post about Payalji FB. what were u trying to say abt Kinny comg to australia?
@bold- so true yaar...
sneha dear, i was just joking...even i cudnt believe wen i heard it...
of course i want d link...thanku thanku thanku...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiShayafangmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

oh i 4got d "sweetheart"...i was thinking of d "my viren" part...it was very emotional scene today...
so tmrw sid's gonna get nicely fm virenDancing...not dat i hate him, but he need some, so dat he'll handle dd n hl properly...cc keliye viren kafi hai..
Oh I can't wait to see another confrontation between Sid and Viren. I am so bad, people want to see bonding and I am rooting for a fight. But what can I say Viren looks hot when he is angry. Wink Embarrassed

i am too waiting for the confrontation scene....... not just towards sid but with the entire family........
And also in the article it is said that  nivi will be taken to psychiatrist...........it is also said that viren will intervene and stop them........ but will they finally take her to the psychiatrist or not?
@bold- me too...
@red-looks like d worst case scenario i predicted 'll happen...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Resh.....tamushiShayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hey girls how are you I watched the episode today couldn't resist after reading about cutie-cutiepie scene. I loved that scene very much and mere Viren par mujhe Viren ka response bada hi thanda laga usse zyaada to maine react kiya aur khushi mera laptop girte-2 bachaWinkLOL. Aaj ka episode zyaada bura nahi laga siwaye iske ki innocent Yash ko Divya ne aur bada bana diya and I loved him the way he wiped his tears before going to dadi and said I will do anything for my di omg he is also getting very strong day by day dadi needed him as she also need a strong support beside her and I loved the way Yash is turning into such a beautiful character I wish I knew his actual name and frankly speaking I want his name to be added on cast list of CCBM. I hope his name will also be added but still I am waiting for the day when Viren-Yash combo tease Nivi and then Nivi scold them they like 5 yr old kids ask forgiveness. He is the second CCBM male character who is shown so strong (Viren is still doubtful as still his other side is to be revealed but Yash is truly a strong character like NT and Nivi) 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Resh.....gina24Shayafantamushigmann2010moniluvskinshuk

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hello girls *hugs*

What a heart wrenching episode it was ! I had tears in my eyes through out, especially when Nivi was missing Viren and then crying silently over the phone !! My poor baby !! But how sweet was the NivRen scene !! She said 'Mere Viren', I'm sure Viren ke saath aaj hum sab ki bhi nikal padi' Embarrassed I'm so in love with tonight's NivRen scene, I can't tell you !! Embarrassed I really hope that Viren comes tomorrow at the earliest of the epi tomorrow, so we don't have to see much more of this torture !!

You know tonight's NivRen scene is what marriage and a relationship/bond between a husband and wife, that at the end of the day they live and think for each other only and place their happiness above everything and everyone. Viren is dying to be with Nivi, but he is working and rectifying his mistake, because that is what Nivi wants and will make her happy, and Nivi is suffering so much, and is dying to have Viren back, but she wants him to complete his work so that everyone in the family knows his worth and importance and can't accuse or blame him of being irresponsible or careless. What a beautiful relationship !! God bless these two !! am so proud of my darlings tonight !!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeeshana_83Resh.....simran728NivRenDeewanitamushilamsShayafanzarmeenogmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG just saw the episode NivRen scene just stole the show. Rest of the torture did not hurt at all due to one scene....

That was such an emotional convo between them and i must Clap for Nivi's patience, she wanted him so much but cared more for his wellbeing and status in the family .... How can any1 be so sweet yaar..

@ Ashly i am so sorry hun, i really didn't doubt u but i really thought it was a typo error since i couldn't believe our luck. never thought Nivi would say sumthing like that to Viren.... Viren ke kaan mein aise thande shabd padte rahe bhagwan LOL

Ashly u went offline yest after asking abt the Diwali wala segment. Wanted to check if u still want the link ?

@Sanju it does look like the cropped image ..... Am yet to see your VM. running off to see that. Btw did not understand ur post about Payalji FB. what were u trying to say abt Kinny comg to australia?
@bold- so true yaar...
sneha dear, i was just joking...even i cudnt believe wen i heard it...
of course i want d link...thanku thanku thanku...

Janu for you. Its from desiforum so you would have to replace stars with you know what

Hey i will be posting another one, not sure if u have seen it but its really cute segment during KInny's entry and yash has also come to the sets to watch it i guess and he says a cute dialogue. I think the actor playing Yash and Neha are very close.... Infact i think she has tied rakhi to him.. Am searching for that link...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushixaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Hello girls *hugs*

What a heart wrenching episode it was ! I had tears in my eyes through out, especially when Nivi was missing Viren and then crying silently over the phone !! My poor baby !! But how sweet was the NivRen scene !! She said 'Mere Viren', I'm sure Viren ke saath aaj hum sab ki bhi nikal padi' Embarrassed I'm so in love with tonight's NivRen scene, I can't tell you !! Embarrassed I really hope that Viren comes tomorrow at the earliest of the epi tomorrow, so we don't have to see much more of this torture !!

You know tonight's NivRen scene is what marriage and a relationship/bond between a husband and wife, that at the end of the day they live and think for each other only and place their happiness above everything and everyone. Viren is dying to be with Nivi, but he is working and rectifying his mistake, because that is what Nivi wants and will make her happy, and Nivi is suffering so much, and is dying to have Viren back, but she wants him to complete his work so that everyone in the family knows his worth and importance and can't accuse or blame him of being irresponsible or careless. What a beautiful relationship !! God bless these two !! am so proud of my darlings tonight !!

True. The relationship of Nivren is based on trust and the understanding between them is splendid. I would really like to  have such a relationship when I get married LOL..........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
loved ur nivren analysis of 2day...so true..
navi, i hope u'll be able to upload soon...hows ur nephew?...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@ Resh : I know sweetie, they make marriage look so easy, when its not, but I love how their trust and faith in each other grows stronger with each passing day Embarrassed

@ Ashly : Rayaan is fully recovered sweetheart, thanks for asking !! *hugs* I keep refreshing the website page, will upload the scene as soon as the episode is available !! I have been dying to edit and upload NivRen scenes, despite being crazy busy with work !! LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Shayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top