Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys can i ask u all something..
tell me if this is the cropped out version of the following pic

M3hzbain

I think so ...it looks same to me.. why did you ask san..........

Edited by Resh..... - 07 January 2011 at 9:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
oh i 4got d "sweetheart"...i was thinking of d "my viren" part...it was very emotional scene today...
so tmrw sid's gonna get nicely fm virenDancing...not dat i hate him, but he need some, so dat he'll handle dd n hl properly...cc keliye viren kafi hai..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanzarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

oh i 4got d "sweetheart"...i was thinking of d "my viren" part...it was very emotional scene today...
so tmrw sid's gonna get nicely fm virenDancing...not dat i hate him, but he need some, so dat he'll handle dd n hl properly...cc keliye viren kafi hai..
Oh I can't wait to see another confrontation between Sid and Viren. I am so bad, people want to see bonding and I am rooting for a fight. But what can I say Viren looks hot when he is angry. Wink Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenShayafanlamszarmeenopuviniashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
We are missing quite a bunch of people today, where are Milee, Shova, Rach, Anju, Payal, Navz, Simran, Ashi, sorry if I am missing anyone. Moni and Fiaza were here but looks like they disappear in NivRen dreamland.

shana_83simran728Shayafanzarmeenomoniluvskinshuk

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Yaar dying to c confrontation tomorrow but I hope that they don't drag it until monday.

Yaar by the way where is everybody today missing everybody. Rach, Milee, Shova, Payal, Anju Simran navi sorry if missing nay name where is everybody

Edited by zarmeeno - 07 January 2011 at 9:26am

shana_83simran728Shayafangmann2010moniluvskinshuk

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
OMG just saw the episode NivRen scene just stole the show. Rest of the torture did not hurt at all due to one scene....

That was such an emotional convo between them and i must Clap for Nivi's patience, she wanted him so much but cared more for his wellbeing and status in the family .... How can any1 be so sweet yaar..

@ Ashly i am so sorry hun, i really didn't doubt u but i really thought it was a typo error since i couldn't believe our luck. never thought Nivi would say sumthing like that to Viren.... Viren ke kaan mein aise thande shabd padte rahe bhagwan LOL

Ashly u went offline yest after asking abt the Diwali wala segment. Wanted to check if u still want the link ?

@Sanju it does look like the cropped image ..... Am yet to see your VM. running off to see that. Btw did not understand ur post about Payalji FB. what were u trying to say abt Kinny comg to australia?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeeno

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by ashred12

Oh I can't wait to see another confrontation between Sid and Viren. I am so bad, people want to see bonding and I am rooting for a fight. But what can I say Viren looks hot when he is angry. Wink Embarrassed

i am too waiting for the confrontation scene....... not just towards sid but with the entire family........
And also in the article it is said that  nivi will be taken to psychiatrist...........it is also said that viren will intervene and stop them........ but will they finally take her to the psychiatrist or not?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenoashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OMG just saw the episode NivRen scene just stole the show. Rest of the torture did not hurt at all due to one scene....

That was such an emotional convo between them and i must Clap for Nivi's patience, she wanted him so much but cared more for his wellbeing and status in the family .... How can any1 be so sweet yaar..

@ Ashly i am so sorry hun, i really didn't doubt u but i really thought it was a typo error since i couldn't believe our luck. never thought Nivi would say sumthing like that to Viren.... Viren ke kaan mein aise thande shabd padte rahe bhagwan LOL

Ashly u went offline yest after asking abt the Diwali wala segment. Wanted to check if u still want the link ?

@Sanju it does look like the cropped image ..... Am yet to see your VM. running off to see that. Btw did not understand ur post about Payalji FB. what were u trying to say abt Kinny comg to australia?
Oh if that keeps happening what will become of us yaar. just one word and we are all ready to forget last four days torture. See how easy is to make us happy and these CTs just don't get it.

Edited by gmann2010 - 07 January 2011 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728Shayafanzarmeeno

Go to top